Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHat about for the choice specs set?
It explains the speed EVs in the analysis too, you might want to actually read the whole thing =/

Gorebyss Choice Specs set said:
Timid is the best nature here, since Modest Gorebyss is terribly slow without Swift Swim's activation. The Speed EVs given are sufficient to outrun Modest Omastar and Adamant Relicanth, which Gorebyss can subsequently OHKO.

What are some of Dewgong's biggest threats in UU? Right now I'm opting for:

Dewgong @ Leftovers
Bold Nature, Hydration Ability
(not sure about EV's)

Rain Dance
HP Electric/Surf
Ice Beam
Rest

Although I want to make it as bulky as possible to be taking hits from its most common UU threats. Any EV spread suggestions?

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've been looking for Pokemon to support this set:

Hitmontop
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Punch
item: Life Orb
ability: Technician
nature: Adamant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

Can anyone throw me like one or two Pokemon that would help emphasize a better sweep with this thing in OU?

Just a quick question, What are the best places to chain using the Pokeradar for Shiny pokemon? So far I've only really tried the trophy garden and had moderate success (a shiny staravia and a couple of shiny roselia).

What are some of Dewgong's biggest threats in UU? Right now I'm opting for:

Dewgong @ Leftovers
Bold Nature, Hydration Ability
(not sure about EV's)

Rain Dance
HP Electric/Surf
Ice Beam
Rest

Although I want to make it as bulky as possible to be taking hits from its most common UU threats. Any EV spread suggestions?
92 HP/80 Def/96 SpA/252 SpD
Also Calm insted of Bold to surpass the 300 SpD.

I've been looking for Pokemon to support this set:

Hitmontop
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Punch
item: Life Orb
ability: Technician
nature: Adamant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

Can anyone throw me like one or two Pokemon that would help emphasize a better sweep with this thing in OU?

well what walls it? gyarados for one, as well as most bulky psychics (celebi, cress, even starmie xD)

tentacruel walls it as well. so whats your best bet here... probably gengar. beats psychics and some waters too. try either scarfgar or sub hypnosis/thunderbolt focus blast shadow ball gengar.

Long ago, I used the AR code to get 999 Rare Candies. Today, over six months after that, I saw there were 21 candies remaining and decided to use them.

The funny thing: They're bugged. I can use as many Rare candies I want, I'll still have 21 remaining, which means I have infinite candies.

My question is: Is it okay to use these RCs? Can't they screw my pokemon or anything like that?

Thanks!

gabriel I have had that happen to me too. I don't think there's anything wrong with using them and they won't mess up your pokemon any more than regular rare candies cheated with ar.

how does a

Salamence@ Yache Berry
Hasty
200 HP, 12 Atk, 76 Def, 40 SpAtk and 176 Spdef
-Dragon Dance
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake
-Roost

i desperatedly need a lucario counter
i come in, intimidate, take the espeed then roost it off later
or if he chooses to switch
i dragon dance
the ev spread is pretty ridiculous but i need a salamence to take as much hits as possible
and preferably 2 ice beams, one with yache
then i roost and hopefully it wont kill me?

or as someone suggested to me, go with Dragonite
the light screen dragon dancing set

how does a

Salamence@ Yache Berry
Hasty
200 HP, 12 Atk, 76 Def, 40 SpAtk and 176 Spdef
-Dragon Dance
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake
-Roost

i desperatedly need a lucario counter
i come in, intimidate, take the espeed then roost it off later
or if he chooses to switch
i dragon dance
the ev spread is pretty ridiculous but i need a salamence to take as much hits as possible
and preferably 2 ice beams, one with yache
then i roost and hopefully it wont kill me?

or as someone suggested to me, go with Dragonite
the light screen dragon dancing set
I don't understand why you would go with a mixed set - using a minus Defense nature doesn't help its bulkiness (which is your main motivation for using it).

tar is a good start, negating both of their sashes and resisting all of lead azelf's common attacks. lead weavile iirc doesnt have brick break if it's the fakeout taunting kind.

failing that heatproof CB zong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)