The Exclusion Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like it will be tough to get in with Shaft as we are far off on time zones but hopefully he gets back to me soon and we can get it done this weekend.

Mien seems to have been online since I sent the PM (when the matchups were posted..) and he hasn't replied. I'll PM him again.

EDIT: Ehh, just tried PMing him again and got "1. Mien has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just PMed Chawla. Sorry for not doing it before...I had too much going on.

Anyway, hopefully we will get this done this weekend at most. I will edit in this post as soon as I get the reply.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Won against iluvluvdisc 1-0. Shouldn't have been that close, but meh. No sweat. :|

I have the log and everything. My name is still in the red, but I sent Arin my team and I'm positive that it complies with the rules.

I could've sworn I replied to all you guys. Or I've forgotten to darken your name on the thread. Its because I have been recieving a lot of PMs which easily hits 50 and I have to record all the team data before deleting and clearing them all. So it gets frustrating, not to mention the 1 minute wait for every reply to PMs. So I try to get as things updated as possible as I am also busy with the Apprentice Program. And a lot of other work...

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Not me, so I went ahead and battle, lost 1-0, what can I say Skymin is a (BAN ME PLEASE) lol

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
Sorry, I'll have to drop out of this one. =/ I haven't had time to make (nor rate) any teams lately due some personal matters, thus I'd like to keep my tournament play to a bare minimum. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'll pm my team once my opponent responds, or once I decide my team, haha. But yeah, my opp hasnt been on in a couple days, so...yeah.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I sent my team in and was ready to wait for my reply, but Coconut Storm came on like.. minutes after and we took the opportunity to battle.

I won 5-0 and can send the log.

Is this where I get to brag cause I backed it up son?

Uhh, I tried PMing my team, but it didn't work. This is kind of a problem because I won't have internet this weekend thanks to the fact that i'm moving. Is it alright to make an exception to the Nov. 1st deadline because of these two factors? You know that it is not because of inactivity (I've talked to you about this tournament and I've even chatted with my opponent already, swapping timezone information).

I've completed my team, and it should be acceptable, it's just these things that don't let me send it to you before the 1st.

I can get my battle done before the 8th, so this shouldn't be a problem.

because (particually in the case of a choice user) you could just use the standard moveset and then just claim whatever move you didn't use was something different.

For example, I could just run a standard heatran. If it turned out that I didn't have to boom on anything i could have just claimed my 4th move was stealth rock or some similar shit.

im just going to battle with my team, and give you logs / team afterwards. ill catch up with metanite on shoddy. Arin, ill try pming one more time with my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)