OMFG! HAX! >.< [UU RMT]

Ok, this is my new team and I have to say I've been winning a lot of matchups lately....it's based off frustrating the opponent as much as possible until they either quit or can't do anything to block a set up.
I know people are gonna make stupid comments like, that's a stupid moveset! It's to luck reliant! Bla Bla Bla! I will ingnore those posts as I don't CARE! They ALWAYS work for me and I'm just posting this to get other peoples outputs on it and to get ideas for the things I need to add in here. So, here they are!! YAY! THIS IS FOR THE UU METAGAME ONLY! NOT OU METAGAME!!! AGH! lol Changes are in BOLD.

Froslass(female)@Brightpowder/Timid Nature
Evs: 252Speed 58HP 100Defense 100Sp.Defense-Snow Cloak
-Attract
-Thunder Wave
-Spikes
-Confuse Ray

Ok, I know ur looking at this moveset thinking, how can a lead pull off a ridiculous set like that and still help the team? Well, when you battle it, you'll be sorry you ever made that comment. She does great against most leads as all she has to do it T-Wave them and then launch attract(if they're male which is very likely), from there they have a LOW chance of hitting her and with that she can set up one or two layers or spikes and then Confuse 'em anytime inbeween to add on to the frustration. She has never given me ANY problems, only with a VERY small select few leads which I will go over in the negatives box for this pokemon. Also, if she gets all three layers up(which happens a lot) I can save her in my party for later in order to block rapid spin attempts, but I also have Rotom in my team somewhere to help that issue as well. :)

Problems I've found with this Froslass: I've had no problems with many common leads but the ones that give me the most grief are Nidoqueen leads with Lum Berry(god I HATE those!) and anything that has a priority move or has a scarf... Otherwise, she annoys the you know what out of the opp. while she sets up her layers of spikes! YAY! And I know she has no way to attack.
-_- I'd also like to know if I can fit substitute in this. I'm testing brightpowder over Focus Sash to maybe add on to the annoynce this pokemon is easily capable of causing.

Plus, if opponents switch out to escape 2 out of the 3 status inflicted, she can just spread around paralysis more which is pretty much the theme of the team!

Lanturn(male)@Leftovers/Calm Nature
Evs: 120HP 136Sp.A 252Sp.D-Volt Absorb
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Confuse Ray

Ok, again, I know ur thinking, isn't this moveset almost identical to my leads? Yes, all but Ice Beam and Discharge which is for attacks that I only use when I have all the inflictions on. He can paralyse things with T-Wave further spreading the paralysis and use confuse ray to add on to the annoyance. He also takes electric attacks aimed at Articuno and Kingler and such....to absorb health and can serve as special wall as well against many of the common special attacks out there... Lanturn is a great pokemon as well. :) Hasn't let me down yet. But again, there are some issues I have with Lanturn....

Issues with my Lanturn: The only real issues I've had with Lanturn are not pokemon getting hits on him, but the fact that if he comes in on one of the very few totally healthy physical attacks, he doesn't handle it well, and won't have time to do anything. So, yeah. Plus, I think his attack optioin is very limited and is easily walled by Quagsire who is an overall pain to this team.

Rotom(no gender)@Choice Scarf OR Choice Specs(help me decide.)
-Bold Nature
Evs: 252Sp.A 240Speed 12Def-Levitate
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Trick
-Thunder WAve

Ok, Rotom. IMO, essential to this teams succes. He does many things that
keep this team functioning and stable. First of all Thunderbolt and Shadow ball are for powerful STAB. The last slot is T-WAve to further spread the awesome paralysis. Second of all, he has Levitate to block those pesky ground attacks and he's ghost so he can block fighting attacks on my two normal types AND block rapid spin as well! >.< He now has Shadow Ball to at least hit Quagsire better and Trick is to screw common wall switch-ins with a Choice scarf or Choice Specs(fun.) and well that's all for the little guy!

Jumpluff@Leftovers/Jolly Nature
Evs: 252Speed 188Def 68Sp.Def-Chorophyll
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Encore/Aromatherepy(what should I keep? lol)
-Bounce

Ok, Articuno wasn't fitting the theme to well, so.....I got an awesome jumpluff instead! This little guy is awesome! With all the paralyzed and confused opponents, it'll be easy to get a sub up and the launch leech seed. Since they're paralyzed, eventually, or very commonly their attack will fail thus letting me keep my sub up. I have a 0 IV in HP because now, no matter what is being sapped...she'll be taking back A LOT of health, nearly all of the HP the sub took away. And if they have a high HP count, it'll be fully replenishing her every turn! (the sub cut.) And with bounce, it's an extra turn of leech seed healing and sapping, and the sub won't be touched, then hits and then, yeah. It makes the sapping go a little faster, not to mention it has a chance to paralyze something that isn't paralyzed already.(not many.) Thanks to all this "hax" support, Jumpluff will a "thorn in the opponents side" to take down. So, yeah. When you face her in my battle, many people can tell you she's a pain in the a** . By far, the best member of my team to take advantage of hax. :) Not to mention Jumpluff has always been one of my favorite pokemon.

Dunsparce@Leftovers/Adamant NAture
Evs: 144HP 252atk 36Defense 76Sp.Def-Serene Grace
-Glare
-Heatbutt
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

OK! Dunsparce! I'm so glad diinbong recomended thus guy as he is awesome! Instead of using Stantler for Para hax, I'm gonna use little ol' Dunsparce. I changed to the flinch hax set as it has proved to be much more useful to this team. Ok, one thing I have to mention...you're probably wondering why I chose Glare over Thunder WAve or Body Slam. The reason for that is that ground types will have fun not taking any paralysis. So, Glare still hits the pesky ground types and the ghost types as well for paralysis. And the acccuracy doesn't really bother me as the opponent is so caught up in escaping status, that a miss once in a while is not going to determine whether I lose or not. So, yeah! All his moves abuse Serene Grace to flinch the slow paralyzed pokemon for a very fun time. :)

#6 is Supposed to be something else that I forgot. lol.

So, yeah! You've seen my hax team. Soo, yeah! Read the Underline conclusion at the bottom after you finish reading the bold! I'm having Clefable problems and that's about it. Most of the UU threats are taken care of by major hax. :) Seriously, this team is THAT annoying. I've had people read this thread and then get matched up with me on shoddy and complain at the beginning, I don't wanna play ur hax team! >.< And I've had spectators multiple times comment on... "wow, that has got to be THE most annoying team ever created for UU or even the whole pokemon metagame." And well, that's the goal! ^-^ I know I've lost my phazer by bringing in Jumpluff, but who needs a phazer, when you've got the best subseeder ever? :)

Well, my team is near to how I want it! Just a few more little things, but overall, thanks to everyone who posted here helping me perfect team "OMFG hAx! >.<"! I really appreciate it! If there is ever a competition of some sort to compete for a best team of certain categories, I'd enter annoying UU and win! And man, does it deserve it! ASk anyone who's battled me!

I'd put encore on Fable instead of Softboiled, just because people think of it as Set up fodder and come in and start Spiking/SD'ing/etc. Gives you a good chance to get a free CM or 4, depending on if they stay in and then beat 'em down. If you do go with encore, just make sure Rotom is still alive to reap the benefits of it if Fable can't effectively.

Ok, this is my new team and I have to say I've been winning a lot of matchups lately....it's based off frustrating the opponent as much as possible until they either quit or can't do anything to block a set up.
I know people are gonna make stupid comments like, that's a stupid moveset! It's to luck reliant! Bla Bla Bla! I will ingnore those posts as I don't CARE! They ALWAYS work for me and I'm just posting this to get other peoples outputs on it and to get ideas for the things I need to add in here. So, here they are!! YAY! THIS IS FOR THE UU METAGAME ONLY! NOT OU METAGAME!!! AGH! lol

Froslass(female)@Focus Sash/Timid Nature
-Attract
-Thunder Wave
-Spikes
-Confuse Ray

Ok, I know ur looking at this moveset thinking, how can a lead pull off a ridiculous set like that and still help the team? Well, when you battle it, you'll be sorry you ever made that comment. She does great against most leads as all she has to do it T-Wave them and then launch attract(if they're male which is very likely), from there they have a LOW chance of hitting her and with that she can set up one or two layers or spikes and then Confuse 'em anytime inbeween to add on to the frustration. She has never given me ANY problems, only with a VERY small select few leads which I will go over in the negatives box for this pokemon. Also, if she gets all three layers up(which happens a lot) I can save her in my party for later in order to block rapid spin attempts, but I also have Rotom in my team somewhere to help that issue as well. :)

Problems I've found with this Froslass: I've had no problems with many common leads but the ones that give me the most grief are Nidoqueen leads with Lum Berry(god I HATE those!) and anything that has a priority move or has a scarf... Otherwise, she annoys the you know what out of the opp. while she sets up her layers of spikes! YAY! And I know she has no way to attack. -_-

Well, It's good for the team really.

Plus, if opponents switch out to escape 2 out of the 3 status inflicted, she can just spread around paralysis more which is pretty much the theme of the team!

-Thunder Wave
-Attract
-Surf
-Confuse Ray

Ok, again, I know ur thinking, isn't this moveset EXACTLY identical to my leads? Yes, all but Surf which is for an attack that I only use when I have all the inflictions on. Lanturn is my attracter for opposing females that aren't phazed by the many attracts coming from my female pokemon. She also takes electric attacks to absorb health and can serve as a special wall as well. Lanturn is a great pokemon as well. :) Hasn't let me down yet. But again, there are some issues I have with Lanturn....

Issues with my Lanturn: The only real issues I've had with Lanturn are not pokemon getting hits on him, but the fact that if he comes in on one of the very few totally healthy physical attacks, he doesn't handle it well, and won't have time to do anything. So, yeah. Plus, I think his attack optioin is very limited and is easily walled by Quagsire who is a pain to this whole team. If you think I can sacrifice attract or Confuse ray for another attack, then tell me, but it will really make Lanturn less of a nuciense but again, please lmk.

I'd get rid of Attract and putting either Ice Beam or Thunderbolt. It's better in the long-run.

Rotom(no gender)@Leftovers/Bold Nature
Evs: 252HP 252Def 4Sp.A-Levitate
-Discharge
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Will-O-Wisp OR a Hidden Power that I would need rec. from another team rater! Will-O-Wisp is useless on this set. REflect could be an option...

Ok, Rotom. IMO, essential to this teams succes. He does many things that keep this team functioning and stable. First of all, he's my status absorber as he can just rest it all off. Discharge has a high para rate so it fits the theme of spreading Paralysis. The last slot is undecided and I have discovered that Camerupt walls this completely and I'd like to know a way I can deal with it. And while being more effective for Rotom overall. Second of all, he has Levitate to block those pesky ground attacks and he's ghost so he can block fighting attacks on my two normal types AND block rapid spin as well! >.< Again! I have problems with him but I've already said them all so, you should know based on what you just read! >.<

Use Reflect over Will-o-Wisp as it is your best option to stop physical threats.

Lopunny(female)@Choice Scarf/Jolly Nature
Evs: 252HP 100Atk 100Speed 48Sp.Def/Cute Charm
-Switcheroo
-Thunder Wave
-Return
-Attract OR a filler if you have a rec. as I have cute charm to already infatuate.

OK! Lopunny is an annoyer if anything and she does a good job at it. She spreads paralysis areound the team, but most importantly, disabling a wall switchin with Choice Scarf or something that requires setting up. That screws that pokemon thus adding on to the frustration! YAY! Return is a powerful STAB move, when coupled with all the conditions on the opponent, can be an effcetive attack to pelt opponents with coming from 213 Attack power. So, that's pretty much it! lol.

Problems with my Lopunny: My only problem is being walled by pokemon that are immune to Thunder Wave, and resist Return. Plus, Switcheroo is not a problem at ALL! So, I don't know what to do other than, switch attract on the moveset for another attacking move or another attack/annoy move. Idk! lol.

Lopunny needs Klutz to use Switcheroo effectively! Klutz>Cute Charm unless on Shoddy, because I don't think they've fixed Klutz yet. Consider a Parafusion Stantler:

Stantler @ Leftovers
Adamant - Intimidate
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Spe
-Thunder Wave
-Confuse Ray
-Stomp
-Earthquake

It adds flinch to your team, yay!

Clefable(female)@Leftovers/Bold Nature
Evs: 252HP 152Def 104Sp.A-Magic Guard
-Calm Mind
-ThunderBolt
-Ice Beam
-Softboiled/Wish/Thunder Wave

Ok, Clefable with my pokemon with coverage and almost always switches in safely considering the damage done to the opponents. Now she can just Calm Mind up and hit things while healing in the process! Not much else to say really! REALLY! >.< She's pretty good.

No Dunsparce on a Hax Team!? **GASP** You need Dunsparce! It does the same thing only with hax involved.

Dunsparce @ Leftovers
Modest - Serene Grace
144 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 76 SpD
-Calm Mind
-Thunder
-Ice Beam
-Counter / Ancientpower / Water Pulse

Amazing Pokemon. Thunder has a 60% Paralysis chance, and Ice Beam 20% Freeze. Try and see what works best in the last slot. Water Pulse has a good 40% confusion chance, Ancientpower a 20% chance to boost ALL stats, and Counter works with Calm Mind's SpD boost.

Muk(male)@Black Sludge/Careful Nature
Evs: 252HP 70Def 176Sp.Def-Sticky Hold
-Curse
-Poison Jab
-Shadow Sneak
-Brick Break

Muk is my second set up pokemon after the entire team of my opponent is crippled and weakened, Muk can Curse up and kill things. After 3 or 4 or more curses, he'll be healing and dealing VERY high damage. Shadow sneak is to pick off enemies, Poison Jab is for a REALLY powerful STAB and Brick Break is my answer to opposing Steels and Clefables. No real probs with the sticky dude other then HE FREAKIN ROCKS! lol, :)

I'd like to see a slow but powerful Pokemon here that can abuse the Paralysis in the team. Maybe try a Kingler, or an Absol, or something with Swords Dance. Hey, if he's working keep using him. Very annoying team! :) I saw this on a WarStory here, I think. You could try Articuno as it can use both Roar and Heal Bell.

So, yeah! You've seen my hax team. I find that I REALLY need some certain things...firzst of all I need a phazer, after that, any good replacement for Clefable AND/or Lopunny would be appreciaed as reccomendations. I really need to replace them. Just make sure your rec. fulfills the same role as the one replacing it, only better, or doing more such as phazing or using HEal Bell. But A PHazer is at the top of the list. So, yeah, RATE AWAY!

I seriously suggest not running this team, its seriously not very PC and it's not going to make you a lot of friends WCF >.< Moving on from that I don't know _loads_ about the UU Metagame but I'll give you the best rate I can seeing as you asked me. Heres my shot:

I do think that Lanturn should be female as the majority of pokemon you meet will be male or genderless, you can still annoy other Females with Confuse Ray and Thunder Wave, but I don't know if its such a good idea to have attract on there. You can do very little against Mantine, as soon as they know what you're trying to do they'll just send it in to wall you. I think Thunderbolt may be a better Idea there to at least maintain some evidence of coverage on your pokemon. The fact that they can bring anything in on a surf and then hit you back hard. So go with Thunderbolt there.

Mos tof the rest of what I have said applies to the rest of the team instead. I think that the paralysis support is a little over kilol, do you really need that many Thunder Wave users, and you aren't really using the paralysis. Why paralyse to set up a sweeper that lowers its speed? So I reckon you should chuck something like Ampharos or something slow and powerful like that. I'll give you some more ideas as well. Flareon on Glaceon might be a good idea too, perhaps Glaceon more as it can hit mch harder. Altaria Kabutops etc.. might also be a good idea, it will help your team synergise and make the paralysis actually have a point. If you want to keep Muk you can probably get away with getting rid of Lopunny for one of these as apart from the slight annoyance of trick, its not really doing that much for you. This would make the team into 3 "annoyers" and 3 "sweepers" that can take advantage of that fact. I do really think that this will give your team a little more purpose and amore of a goal to aim at.

Hard team to rate lol. I don't really see anything else for now, its such a weird tactic that is so far out. Hope at least a little of this helped.

kk, thanks to both of you. This team has been doing pretty good and diinbong I'm gonna take ur reccomendations now. Thanks everyone! I DID have a Duncparse but it got replaced, but I can add it again! YAY! And plus, do any of you have an idea for a Phazer?

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This team looks almost exactly identical to the one featured in my warstory...

Except for Muk.

Anyway, a decent Hazer. Steelix is nice and bulky and has Stealth Rock and Roar, and Blastoise has Haze and Rapid Spin.

Try putting Trick and Choice Scarf on Rotom to cripple something.

Dunsparce is great but I would make it a flinch-orientated variant, with Glare/Thunder Wave + Headbutt/Rock Slide, and perhaps Attract too...

Thanks, but now I'd like to know what an Articuno can go over and anything else you have to say! Also, a moveset for Rotom with the trick scarf strategy. AND! If I decide to go with the Flinch hax dunsparce, maybe Articuno can go over Stantler! AND! If Rotom has Reflect, Articuno can use Heal bell and Roar! So the big question is, where does Articuno go over? Stantler? I dunno.

Okay, I'm going to rate again with the new additions.
Froslass is gooood.
-----
Lanturn should have Thunderbolt
-----
I like the current Rotom, but if you're going for a TrickScarf set, try

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Modest - Levitate
6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbol
-Hidden Power Fighting
-Trick
-----
Stantler is cool, but could easily be replaced with Articuno, especially if you opt for Choice Scarf on Rotom. Try a standard support set:

Articuno @ Leftovers
Calm - Pressure
252 HP / 96 Def / 64 SpA / 96 SpD
-Ice Beam
-Roost
-Roar
-Heal Bell
Yummy.
-----
Flinch on Dunsparce is an option:

Dunsparce @ Leftovers
Adamant - Serene Grace
144 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Def / 76 SpD
-Headbutt
-Body Slam / Thunder Wave
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
Body Slam has a 60% chance of paralysis. This set is walled by Rotom, though, so you might consider Bite over EQ.
-----
I like Kingler to abuse the Speed drop of others >:)

I know people are gonna make stupid comments like, that's a stupid moveset! It's to luck reliant! Bla Bla Bla! I will ingnore those posts as I don't CARE! They ALWAYS work for me and I'm just posting this to get other peoples outputs on it and to get ideas for the things I need to add in here. So, here they are!! YAY! THIS IS FOR THE UU METAGAME ONLY! NOT OU METAGAME!!! AGH! lol Changes are in BOLD.

Froslass(female)@Focus Sash/Timid Nature
-Attract
-Thunder Wave
-Spikes
-Confuse Ray

Problems I've found with this Froslass: I've had no problems with many common leads but the ones that give me the most grief are Nidoqueen leads with Lum Berry(god I HATE those!) and anything that has a priority move or has a scarf... Otherwise, she annoys the you know what out of the opp. while she sets up her layers of spikes! YAY! And I know she has no way to attack. -_-

Substitute could be useful somewhere on this set for survivability while the opponent hits themself/paralysed/in love, which would therefore be more useful with leftovers. With Focus Sash, the defensive EVs seem rather pointless, though I suppose that depends on what lead you are actually facing. They should stay the same if Sub is used.
Brightpowder can also be a pain.

-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Surf
-Confuse Ray

Ok, again, I know ur thinking, isn't this moveset almost identical to my leads? Yes, all but Surf and which is for attacks that I only use when I have all the inflictions on. He can paralyse things with T-Wave further spreading the paralysis and use confuse ray to add on to the annoyance. He also takes electric attacks aimed at Articuno and Kingler and such....to absorb health and can serve as special wall as well against many of the common special attacks out there... Lanturn is a great pokemon as well. :) Hasn't let me down yet. But again, there are some issues I have with Lanturn....

Issues with my Lanturn: The only real issues I've had with Lanturn are not pokemon getting hits on him, but the fact that if he comes in on one of the very few totally healthy physical attacks, he doesn't handle it well, and won't have time to do anything. So, yeah. Plus, I think his attack optioin is very limited and is easily walled by Quagsire who is an overall pain to this team.

Discharge COULD replace Thunderbolt, or replace that and TW for another filler/annoyer move. Thunderbolt's superior power may still prove useful, and Discharge isn't 100% reliable like TW either, so you may wish to stay with your current moveset.
Consider Ice Beam over Surf for greater coverage.

Rotom(no gender)@Choice Scarf/Bold Nature
Evs: 252Sp.A 240Speed 12Def-Levitate
-Discharge/Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Trick
-Reflect/Thunder WAve

Ok, Rotom. IMO, essential to this teams succes. He does many things that
keep this team functioning and stable. First of all Discharge has a high para rate so it fits the theme of spreading Paralysis. The last slot is Reflect to help the team take physical attacks better(Lanturn most notably.) And also, I listed T-Wave as an option incase I wanna use that over relying on discharge to paralysze. And then Thunderbolt can be used for it's better power if I don't decide to use Reflect... Second of all, he has Levitate to block those pesky ground attacks and he's ghost so he can block fighting attacks on my two normal types AND block rapid spin as well! >.< He now has Shadow Ball to at least hit Quagsire better and Trick is to screw common wall switch-ins with a Choice scarf(fun.) and well that's all for the little guy!

If physical attackers are more common, Choice Specs may be an alternative Trick item without giving them the speed boost, though it would benefit special attackers if you're not careful. It may benefit Rotom itself more before it Tricks, however. Scarf is usually the 'safest' option.

Articuno@Leftovers/Calm Nature
Evs: 252HP 96Def 64Sp.A 96Sp.Def-Pressure
-Roar
-Roost
-Ice Beam
-Heal Bell

I finally got a much needed Cleric and phazer in one! And that is the great Articuno! It can launch STAB Ice Beams for offense and heal the team with Heal Bell and Roar away pokemon trying to use set up moves and such. Roost is to get back health and shed some weaknesess for a turn.

This is fine as far as I can see.

Dunsparce@Leftovers/Adamant NAture
Evs: 144HP 252atk 36Defense 76Sp.Def-Serene Grace
-Glare
-Headbutt
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

OK! Dunsparce! I'm so glad diinbong recomended thus guy as he is awesome! Instead of using Stantler for Para hax, I'm gonna use little ol' Dunsparce. I changed to the flinch hax set as it has proved to be much more useful to this team. Ok, one thing I have to mention...you're probably wondering why I chose Glare over Thunder WAve or Body Slam. The reason for that is that ground types will have fun not taking any paralysis. So, Glare still hits the pesky ground types and the ghost types as well for paralysis. And the acccuracy doesn't really bother me as the opponent is so caught up in escaping status, that a miss once in a while is not going to determine whether I lose or not. So, yeah! All his moves abuse Serene Grace to flinch the slow paralyzed pokemon for a very fun time. :)

Body Slam may be preferable to Glare as it is not liable to miss, and still has a decent 60% paralyse rate (the same as Hypnosis, used as a stand-alone move), and obviously gets in some good extra damage. If pure parilysis is more important, stick with Glare.

Kingler@Life Orb/Adamant NAture
Evs: 16Hp 252Atk 216speed-Hyper Cutter
-Swords Dance
-Crabhammer
-Return
-Rock Slide/X-Scissor

I just realized that Muk's purpose could be better fulfilled by a SD'er as Curse is lowering his speed and desn't take advantage of the mass PAralysis spreading I've been doing. So, Kingler is going to SD up while the opponent's fight the status on them and sweep a Paralyzed team with STAB Crabhammer and Return along with an undecided move that I'm alternating with a lot, so yah! Kingler is amazing and his attack can't be lowered thanks to his ability either!

Presuming Kingler is usually faster than the opponent, I'd reccomend Waterfall over Crabhammer. It has more reliable accuracy (especially important on a sweeper), and the flinch rate may prove useful rather than the crit ratio of Crabhammer.

So, yeah! You've seen my hax team. I find that I REALLY need some certain things...firzst of all I need a phazer. But A PHazer is at the top of the list. So, yeah, RATE AWAY! I want to replace someone with an Articuno that can Roar and/or Heal Bell while launching Ice Beams and Roosts. Tell me what you think Articuno can go over. lmk. PLus, I wanna change Rotoms moveset to something like Trick/Discharge/Reflect/Shadow Ball or something with Choice Scarf. THANKS!
Overall, nicely put together team. Hope my suggestions are somewhat helpful.

Wow. Thanks for ur comments as I really can see your points now. What move could substitute go over on Froslass? And I'll be sure to make the changes you recommended. Oh, and Kingler does not get Waterfall sadly. :( So I can't do that. Sorry.

Well I have not much to say, th team is fine from my oint of view, the only thing I will say are other options for your Sweeper:

If you're looking for power, Absol has also the same base stats in speed and attack like Kingler, but Absol comes with an STABED priority attack and a great ability to land multiple critical hits.

Hitmonlee is a great if not the greates sweeper in UU, even, if it is so fast to use the paralysis support anyways, it may be able to handle on problematic pokemons when they aren't paralysed. Maybe a set with bulk up can tray to abuse the hax of your team...

Nidoking, so umpredictable because of its attack stats, this is a great pokemon that can abuse the paralysis support and deal tons with it vast movepool.

Granbull is another pokemon that can really use the paralysis support to deal damage and/or bulk up to do a lot more damage later

Spikes is pretty useful, and TW is obviously important for the team, especially as a lead, so I'd put it over either Attract or COnfuse Ray as they have similar effects. Confuse Ray lets them hit themselves, but Attract lasts until they switch out rather than a limited time, but only works on male opponents (meaning that strategy will be lost against a female or, more importanty, genderless opponent, Rotom being one).

If you opt for Sub, Leftovers may be more beneficial to allow her to make more substitutes, hopefully leaving paralysis and confusion/love to avoid being hit while setting them up. Which is up to preference. Brightpowder is more likely to save you against a faster attacker on the first turn until you TW, but then, the chances aren't great with Brightpowder.

There aren't many Pokemon that can Roar and Heal Bell/Aromatherapy. I've only found Granbull that can do both as well as Articuno >.< And it lacks a recovery move aside from Rest, and Rest/Sleep Talk/Roar/Heal Bell sounds rather lame.

I don't have much idea what to reccomend to replace Articuno. Jumpluff could be sufficiently fast, can Aromatherapy and restore health and cause switches with Leech Seed. Either be drained, or switch onto Spikes. So that moveset may be Aromatherapy/Leech Seed/Substitute/Sleep Powder or Encore as you see fit. Sleep Powder won't work on a paralysed opponent, so Encore may be preferable. In with the stalling and irritation, Bounce may be nice in the moveslot. Not much damage, but protects your/Substitute for a turn and may paralyse as well.
Bear in mind about switching it in.

Chimecho can Heal Bell and also pass Wish to it's allies and itself, rather than Recover unless you'd prefer that for it's more instant effect.

Klutz is now fixed for Lopunny, unless Rotom is more useful. I'd have thought so personally with it's great typing for switching in and such, and again more benefit from Specs.

I'm gonna try the Jumpluff....and I'm just gonna keep the Froslass set how it is. Thanks for your help! If I use Jumpluff, I'll edit it accordingly.

Bump! I play UU still but hey, I'd like to know what new UUs can fit in this team. :D

And yes, I know the new UU metagame and I have an amazing BP team I consistently win w/ but I want to update this hax team. :D

This team seems like it struggles against taunt leads like electrode. I also don't really think having dunsparce and granbull on the team is necessary for their type coverage is almost the same. On lanturn toxic may help bring down quagsire and would work really well with confusion.

Froslass: Completely screwed over by Taunt. Also, as mentionned, Froslass is in Limbo, meaning we can't use her in UU until her status is decided. Since you mention the 0 IV in HP for Jumpluff, I take it that you use Shoddy Battle, meanning Froslass is dead.

Lanturn: Lol, Discharge. Thunderbolt is more powerful, even though it misses some of the Haxiness. But you have Thunderwave anyway to paralyze.

Rotom: Nope, Thunderwave is useless with a Choice Item, just use Hidden Power whatever over it. Until you trick, you're basically short a move.

Jumpluff: Encore.

Overall: One word. Substitute. Substitute royally screws your team, making all that Paralysis useless. I'm especially thinking of SubMind Mismagius. Also Swellow, who can OHKO Lanturn, Dunsparce, Jumpluff, Granbull if Swellow switches in after intimidate, and Froslass, *and* is immune to paralysis due to its Toxic Orb. Specs Shaymin blasts through your team just as well, healing off your Paralysis with Natural Cure.

Can't give your team a very good rate.

umm, HP evs sub and leech seed dont work well, you remove HP evs, put them into speed or defense/spdef, bounce is probably not the best choice on such a fragile poke, aerial ace will be better.

Ok. Based on all the critisism I guess this team has lost it's flare. lol. It performed well months ago but with the new metagame it'll sit as a save file for me to occasionally suprise someone. lol. I'll have my BP up soon. It's very successful and has few problems. Look forward to it peoples! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)