CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 3 - Secondary Type Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Ground, Ghost is a big no thanks to me. Sure it might have some advantages, but I am being just a tad bit shallow and consider it to be a bit hard to design for heh.

Ghost.

A steel/ghost would be sweet. The typing would be immune to rapid spin. (if it ended up being at all bulky) Not to mention that ghost gives it resistence against fighting and normal doesn't even hit it. (TAKE THAT FAKE OUT! No sash killing helps.)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ghost sounds pretty cool at the moment, but I could be swayed by the time the poll rolls around (meaning I'm on the fence ^_^). I just like the idea of being able to come in on random Close Combats and the like. Also, being about to U-turn without fear of ever getting Vacuum Waved or Mach Punched is nice.

I'm gonna go against the grain and say Dragon.

Removes Fire weakness, gives it a handful of new resistances, and doesn't give any new weaknesses. It also would make sense for a Steel/Dragon to have Levitate, which would remove a Ground weakness.

This is a tough one, but I'm going to have to say Grass.
The resistances that it allows are too good to ignore, and if not, ground is my second choice.

gonna say ghost, but let's just be sane about this. it has to be a scout, not a wall or even a tank really.

also, the TL can veto levitate as an ability, which I hope he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)