CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 3 - Secondary Type Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost

Ghost provides probably one of the most interesting aspects for design, though Ground would be interesting as well.

With my first choice, Grass, looking like the Ralph Nadar of Pokemon, I'll be casting my ballot in support of Ground.

I say Steel/Ghost also. Not to follow the crowd, only because I have always dreamed of a Steel/Ghost to get counter those pesky dragons. Maybe even with levitate or something

I think ghost would a better typing for something like this. Immunity to normal, fighting, poison, and not to mention that the steel type gets rid of the dark and ghost weaknesses that this guy might suffer.

I think ghost is a solid choice compared to ground, since bulky waters are *ahem more threatening than fire types in general.

Ground.

Pfft. No STAB U-Turn is a shame, but whatever. I prefer this to Ghost, because Steel/Ghost will ruin Breloom.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm voting No Secondary Typing for the reasons I mentioned in the discussion thread.

I'm voting Ghost as a secondary type. See my reason to pick Ghost over Ground in the discussion thread. We don't want a surefire counter to our scout, losing it's entire ability to even scout at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)