The Regional Tournament [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 3-0 I think...Today was just a really horrible day to play Pokemon. Two timely crits sealed it for Maniac...gg =/

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just give the win to Bass; I'm just not going to have time

Still play you in LC bass

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Andeby, battler. I will just pit you against each other in that case. You have up until Thursday. Same with HECTORtu and Articanus. And I guess moi and myself (moi with his ski trip, me with Drumline practice / sickness haven't given us much time to finish this).

cannot find purpleweezing online. If you see this, tell me what times you will be on.
We met each other quite a few times, you said you'd be online on sunday, and you even were. I'd say we have timezone issues, and we both were too lazy to build a team ;) (mine is ready now tho)

Yea, I know, so I guess I'll battle whichever one I see first, Andeby or you if that is allright with Colonel.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i defeated giga punch 4-0 just like i said i would

special thanks to loki who watched, as when loki watches i always get a lot of chs

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Andeby and Crossfire, if you wish.

Tell me if you have timezone issues next time. I'll offer an extension if needed.

Most epic tourney match ever: came down to-the-wire, and with the help of a little "hax", I guess, I pulled out a secured win in the end. =]

great game hector

By far one of the best matches I've had in one of these tournies lol. 1-0 win by Articanus with a little bit of hax at the end... It was mostly probability, seeing as I was just about to sweep with my Suicune but a crit ended what never started. Great match, I'm actually not pissed that I lost, because it was just awesome.

Great game Articanus

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
I slashed out Ripchord. Fresh To Death, I apologize. I'm pressured to get round 3 up and I cannot wait much longer. I will have to give Andeby the win.

Again, if there is a way you can contact me about these dilemnas... please do so before the "extended" deadline. Might need to add that as a new rule. BTW: I'm killing the extended deadline as well and will only hand extensions under certain circumstances.

I'll attempt to post Round 3 Monday.

moi: I was sick so I'm giving the win to you. Go get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)