The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost to finish my campaign 2-1, and although 2-1 isn't a bad score by any means, I can't help but feel I should have played that last one better.

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
Sent Gotensan another PM. He has yet to reply my PMs so if someone who knows how to get in touch with him could tell him to get back at me that would be great.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
umm I lost to boudouche...based on the teams I don't really think I could have won under any circumstance, which is why DP sucks!

sorry guys

EDIT: of course unless the circumstance was hax, but I never get lucky unless its rby...

Sent Gotensan another PM. He has yet to reply my PMs so if someone who knows how to get in touch with him could tell him to get back at me that would be great.
Dark Sector sent him a mp too, there's no way to contact Gotensan

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Zerowing is on relatively often, I'll ask him next time i see him.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Lost to Rurushu. My big weakness to <'a/dfmgGRMEGS; probably cost me the game, and all of those NYTNTYNTwefefa misses didn't help it at all. You would think with 10+ sasfasdfadfrge, one of them would crit or at least not miss

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
why would you tell part of another persons team?

dick move

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
which move is NYTNTYNTwefefa i cant find it at all in the smogondex ~__~

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent a PM to Jlei2k a few days ago to arrange a battle this weekend and have yet to receive a reply. He's been online since, just hasn't responded.

Jackal

i spoke with both jlei and obi today and they said they were setting up times hmmm

get er done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)