You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
jackal you are dumb. I did exactly what I needed to do, now there is another kill coming the villagers way. I tried to piss you off lastnight and it worked.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for the confused... here was my role.

Dear Banana Nut Crunch,

You are GGFan.

No, wait, you are Neo.

You are aligned with YOURSELF.

GGFan, you are such a devious subhumanoid. Completely delusional, you preach to the masses about your prowess in RBY and how Smogon keeps stealing all your hard work. You are seemingly alone in your battle to rule the world, but maybe not as alone as others might think! You of course are well-known for having "alts"--other usernames throughout different message boards that sing your praises. Oddly enough, no one has ever heard of these people that love to sing your praises. Most assume that these users are just copies of YOU, in other words, alternative GGFans. Hmm...is that why you named your forums "The Alternative"? Anyway, you will once again be armed with alts. Neo is your fourth and final alt.

Neo. The One. I'll be honest...I hated Matrix. Mostly because of Keanu Reeves. Such a bad actor. For "The One" he sure had to ask a lot of questions. You'd think he would have known a bit more, right?

At night, you may PM us with Night X [Ask Yes/No Question Here] where you will get to ask a yes/no question pertaining to information in the game. It can only be a yes/no question, and there will be certain limits. If you ask a question that I don't think is within this ability, I will let you know and you can ask another question (this is just in case you find a loophole that I didn't see in time). WHOA.

You earn 10 points if you (and any of your alts) are the last surviving player(s).

You earn 1 point every time you post a Keanu Reeves quote from any one of his movies. It must be in bold face though (cap: 2 per thread).

------------------------------------------------

Dear Crispix,

You are GGFan.

No, wait, you are Hans Gruber.

GGFan, you are such a devious subhumanoid. Completely delusional, you preach to the masses about your prowess in RBY and how Smogon keeps stealing all your hard work. You are seemingly alone in your battle to rule the world, but maybe not as alone as others might think! You of course are well-known for having "alts"--other usernames throughout different message boards that sing your praises. Oddly enough, no one has ever heard of these people that love to sing your praises. Most assume that these users are just copies of YOU, in other words, alternative GGFans. Hmm...is that why you named your forums "The Alternative"? Anyway, you will once again be armed with alts. Hans Gruber is your second alt.

"Now I have a machine gun, Ho Ho Ho". One of my favorite lines ever from any movie. You are one exceptionally good thief--unfortunately there is no use for thievery in this game. You are also an excellent planner, and always seemed to be one step ahead of the cops/FBI (except for John McClane, of course). In order to be such a good planner, you need to be able to handle any and all worst case scenarios--you need to have your ass covered at all turns.

ONE TIME in this game you will be able to cover the asses of those that are most important to you. You may PM us with Night X Cover our Asses. That night, and that night only, your team of GGFan alts will be protected from night kills. By the time people realize what happened, you'll be sitting on the beach, enjoying a drink, and earning 20%.

You earn 10 points if you (and any of your alts) are the last surviving player(s).You are GGFan.

You earn 1 point for each Severus Snape quote you post (cap: 2 per thread).

--------------------------------------------------

Dear E.T. Cereal,

You are GGFan.

No, wait, you are The Juggernaut.

GGFan, you are such a devious subhumanoid. Completely delusional, you preach to the masses about your prowess in RBY and how Smogon keeps stealing all your hard work. You are seemingly alone in your battle to rule the world, but maybe not as alone as others might think! You of course are well-known for having "alts"--other usernames throughout different message boards that sing your praises. Oddly enough, no one has ever heard of these people that love to sing your praises. Most assume that these users are just copies of YOU, in other words, alternative GGFans. Hmm...is that why you named your forums "The Alternative"? Anyway, you will once again be armed with alts. The Juggernaut is your third alt.

Of course. Did you expect anything else? GGFan, here is what you were waiting for, I'm sure. At night you may PM us with Night X I'm the Juggernaut Bitch User X. Yes, I know grammatically it makes no sense, but you know you want to type that in. User X will be run down and knocked into oblivion. Unfortunately, since you have an alt Juggernaut, you also have an alt Cyttorak, which means it isn't as effective as the real thing. Thus, Juggernaut will only be able to kill on ODD nights.

You earn 10 points if you (and any of your alts) are the last surviving player(s).

You earn 1 point for each of your posts that contains profanity or non sequiturs (cap: 2 per threads).

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Oops All Berries,

You are GGFan.

No, wait, you are Nick Naylor.

GGFan, you are such a devious subhumanoid. Completely delusional, you preach to the masses about your prowess in RBY and how Smogon keeps stealing all your hard work. You are seemingly alone in your battle to rule the world, but maybe not as alone as others might think! You of course are well-known for having "alts"--other usernames throughout different message boards that sing your praises. Oddly enough, no one has ever heard of these people that love to sing your praises. Most assume that these users are just copies of YOU, in other words, alternative GGFans. Hmm...is that why you named your forums "The Alternative"? Anyway, you will once again be armed with alts. Nick Naylor is your first alt.

Nick Naylor is a movie character--the chief spokesperson and lobbyist of the Academy of Tobacco Studies. He is talented in speaking and spins argument to defend the cigarette industry in the most difficult situations. Nick Naylor will do a lot of spinning and deflecting for you, GGFan.

At night, you may PM us with Night X Spinning Argument for User X. You will also be expected to supply a new Role PM for User X. If User X is investigated that night, you will spin the argument and get to replace whatever role PM that players DOES have with your new role PM that you created for that night.

You earn 1 point you make a post arguing with the poster right before you (cap: 2 per thread).

----------------------------------------------------

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
sorry it wasn't the best game in the world, but it finished, and that's what we needed most.

plus, it'll make jackal and dak's game look even better!

expect postgame and awards in a few weeks (i apologize about the delay that will happen with those, but I have a busy 3 weeks coming up with service trips to chaperone and cruises to go on). You'll have a game to keep your attention anyway. :-P

http://breuleux.net/mafia/cozykitten/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=137

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gp your game was very fun dont think it was bad lol. it was one of the better games we have ever had. thank you for your hard work !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)