Playoffs Season 2 Championship [Won by Pokemon Professor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
giga said:
Nice how the underdog comes up, good shit!
that makes me feel safe considering I haven't had a true vote for me :x well warthog i assume we can battle anytime however it wont be during a nba final game for sure and tbh I really don't want to do all 3 battles all at once.

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just goes to prove that rankings going into the final 8 don't really mean anything.
Nice job, 0ma :D

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
congrats 0mastar!

VIL, you better make sure that this is a short break, I have some rby teams to test on you :)

k beat goof 2-0 in ADV and won 4-0 in GSC.

goof played hell of awesome in ADV, coming down to a late game sweep by Aerodactyl by my part. In GSC he didnt really come out as great because it seemed I had a counter to just about everything he had.

ggs goof.. esp in the first, had hell of a time.

* forgot the mention, later VIL. Really blows you lost already, was hoping to possibly play you in the finals or in the semis. Well dont be a stranger, make sure to come back for the next Official Smogon Tournmanet or something. Later bud.

Man... VIL is leaving us??? I never thought I would see that day. GL in the future man, and come back to us soon. Also GJ Oma and Warthog.

Ok I won RBY, and in GSC and Adv PP stalled me out twice with his super gay stallteams. GGs >_>

Warthog ftw btw!!!

Um, that means 0ma will battle Pokemon Proffessor next round, right?

And super gay stall teams? bg imo >_> Good thing Pressure isn't in GSC or i'd snap.

Actually Pressure in GSC makes it less stallier since it cuts the amount of moves in half imo. Struggle wars happen a lot faster if it had pressure

Thats quite funny DK. My GSC team was a stall team, but my advance team was far from that. Come on, you had Zapdos, Snorlax, Suicune, Celebi, Tyranitar, and Dugtrio. Now tell me THAT isn't a stall team.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, Zapdos, Tyranitar, and Dugtrio isn't stalling, so that team isn't a stall team. But in relative to yours, maybe.

congrats Pokemon Professor anyway!

Groudon80 said:
(1) Veteran In Love vs (8) 0mastar
RBY - 0mastar ; GSC - VIL ; ADV - VIL
(4) Pokemon Professor vs (5) Devilkid
RBY - Devilkid ; GSC - Pokemon Professor ; ADV - Pokemon Professor
(3) goofball vs (6) Warthog
RBY - Warthog ; GSC - goofball ; ADV - Warthog
(2) pokemaniac15 vs (7) Giga Punch
RBY - p15 ; GSC - p15 ; ADV - Giga Punch

my predictions
This impresses me more than anyones battling skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)