Back to the Basics (RBY): Let's actually finish a round now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
PMed JMC, but he hasn't been active since the 17th so we'll see what happens.

Lost to wraith

I probably would have won if i didnt get body slamed paralysis and if he didnt get that last critical hit

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just got one of the most god-awful luckfucks in a long time and lost 3-0 to some really sad turn of events.

Bah.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
so carl and i battled and it came down to my full hp tauros against his sleeping pokemon at around 60%, i cant lose right????

of course i can its rby. gg man you better win it all!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Gouki vs Sticky Topic

I think Gouki wanted to drop out of all tournaments, I'm just wondering if Sticky Topic is active. If both of you could respond to this, it would be great!

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
yeah he had asked to play on saturday, but i didnt see him online. we can play in the evenings if hes around, i just cant get it done from work.

EDIT: he hasnt signed in since early saturday morning, so instead of holding up the tourney you could just post the new round and give us a couple days to finish our match. i really dont want a bye when we're this far in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)