RMT Suggestion

2-3 weeks I feel, and I am sure others will feel that is to much of a gap to wait to post a new RMT. Fair enough a week but having it longer means you will just lose interest and forget about it...

I have to disagree with this. This rule is in place for a reason. If I could make one RMT a week, I would take atvandage of that. And so would thousands of other users on Smogon. The RMT forum would become very congested. We only have so many raters, not enough teams would get rated, and fewer still could get quality rates. What is the point of spending time on a RMT to not get a rate because there are so many other threads? That could very well happen if this rule was allowed.

To be honest, as long as you don't post 1 a day (or don't do it week on week), the mods probably won't notice. (Not a dig at the mods, it's just so hard to keep track of who's posted what over a whole 3 week period.)

It's only really an issue if you do it repeatedly.

Actually, you posted a team 5 days after the most recent post in your previous RMT. Then you reposted the same thing 3 days later. There's no acceptable frequency of team posting that's set in stone, just use some common sense.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Just to clear things up: TorrezZ posted his first RMT on 08\16, then he posted a second RMT on 08\22 - and I closed that thread warning him that he was breaking the rules - and then again he posted the same RMT on 08\25, hence I closed his thread again and infracted him for violating rule 13 of RMT rules.

The RMT forum already gets a surfeit of poorly made and untested teams. Lowering this limit would only make it worse.

Some people have suggested having the mods control the threads that get posted, in the same manner of pokecommunity, but that really isn't feasible on a forum as large as this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)