Sneak3 v2.0: And So It Begins. Round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
at first sight I saw the VIL vs chaos match and I thought that was tough, then I seen I was paired against Bob. Awesome. See you around.

gogogo Hakuna Matata!

Stop posting scores in this thread. The rules say PM me. I don't feel like sifting through predictions to find random scores.

Does anyone know if Biffster goes by a different name on these forums, so I can PM to set up a time, as there's no user called Biffster here

For the people interested : PP won RBY and I won ADV. We will be getting our GSC battle sometime today or possibly tomorrow.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
damn it....

i'll be battling sometime around the weekend-ish leading into monday

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
0mastar said:
Does anyone know if Biffster goes by a different name on these forums, so I can PM to set up a time, as there's no user called Biffster here
magnetonman

dont think he reads these forums

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won for GSC, but lost for RBY. It will be Advance that decides it all! Also I already PMed him, so don't go quoting him quoting himself trying to be smart, people! :amen:

Justin8649 said:
Stop posting scores in this thread. The rules say PM me. I don't feel like sifting through predictions to find random scores.
I think they're just informning the people who are too lazy to check the sneak page or who are too impateint for the updates. I think mostly everyone who HAS posted scores has also said the PM you so like you could disregard everything anyone puts here. =[ Just a thought.

He hasnt been on NB for a week but hes been on Smogon Forums today. If he doesnt answer my PM by Tuesday Ill be replacing with Sandslash or Lexay.

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have shitty luck. Got luckfucked in RBY when I was gonna win and forfeit ADV b/c his team basically countered mine.

gg though no hard feelings you played well.

The people who are slack and not trying to get their battles done are becoming rather apparent. I don't want to have to DQ anybody. Make an effort to get your shit done.

Warthog said:
He hasnt been on NB for a week but hes been on Smogon Forums today. If he doesnt answer my PM by Tuesday Ill be replacing with Sandslash or Lexay.
He been on nb everyday :|

Clefairy said:
Warthog, that was someone else. =p
You see on smogon Clefairy can be spelt in 2 ways.

Either with a capital " I " or a normal " l ".
Becuase on smogon a capital "I" looks just the same as an un capital " l "

Anywho my nick on smogon is Warturtle. I'll make sure to pm Basics. Good luck with your next battle.

iI === lL.
so it looks like Im an idiot and asked a random to join lol. Anyways.. Warturtle aka Clefairy will be playing Basics. Sorry for any mix up I may have caused.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Justin8649 said:
The people who are slack and not trying to get their battles done are becoming rather apparent. I don't want to have to DQ anybody. Make an effort to get your shit done.
red and I already decided on battling Thursday or Friday don't get your panties in a bunch.. at least not over our battles anyway.

And easy on the deleted posts there killer who cares if they post scores here so long as the PM you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)