Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yeah i received a PM as well.

is there any particular reason why we are lynching suspicious character cyncerity vs. confirmed wolf moot?

lynch cyncerity

i apologise, cyncerity, i was simply following orders
withdraw vote
lunch kharozz

<moot> dogfish44
<moot> that is you
<moot> in the thread right
<dogfish44> boo
<dogfish44> yep
<dogfish44> I confirm it

RB Golbat said:
You are Carnage. Having been trapped inside the cape of Cloak, you wound up on Battleworld when he did. After looking around, you have decided to ally yourself with The Powerful.

Your symbiote allows you to survive, but only when your human host is alive. To ensure that your host is alive, you must post a vote in the thread once during each night or day. This will grant you a BPV for that night.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
^ role pm fyi

Dogfish, will you please get on IRC? I am on between 6:30pm EST to 8:30pm EST today.

I await your reply dogfish.

Village-aligned total BPVs are very rare and somewhat broken. And (as I would know very well <_<) inexperienced mafia members often claim to be them. Kharozz also told me to not completely trust Dogfish, the confirmed villager. Lynch Kharozz.

Village-aligned total BPVs are very rare and somewhat broken. And (as I would know very well <_<) inexperienced mafia members often claim to be them. Kharozz also told me to not completely trust Dogfish, the confirmed villager. Lynch Kharozz
I said that because I suspected that the reviver could have been mafia so that when dogfish was revived, his win condition could have changed.

EDIT: I'll be on IRC all day tomorrow. Please contact me about why I'm about to die D:

For all of you villagers out there,

Even though you guys are just following what dogfish says, here me out what I have to say.

Why lynch me? There are four things that are needed to be pointed out:

1. There are no BPV role claims (if there are, please say so to dogfish or in the thread)
2. There has also been a slew of bodyguards and extremely good village roles, so there's no reason to think that my role is the most powerful.
3. The flaw in my role about the "vote in the day or night". I agree that doesn't make sense, but RB Golbat is notorious for making mistakes like that (take a look at cereal mafia). Also, if I were really mafia, since I am admittedly kind of inexperienced, I would have just by instinct had any more experienced teammates i might have help read over any false claim I would make. Also, consider the fact that all mafias tend to have at least 1 person who is extremely experienced. The fact that there is an error makes it much more likely that RB-G made a mistake than I would have.
Village-aligned total BPVs are very rare and somewhat broken.
I am not a total BPV; I have a restriction on my BPV.

~~~~~~~~

Now, let's look at cyncerity's targets: virtually all of these were made obvious in the thread, and do not take much imagination to fake.

as to my night results, here they are:

n0- Sidd targeted Staraptor Call
n1- Golbez targeted Kharozz
n2- Coronis targeted Tredge
n3- moot targeted THE_IRON_KENYAN
n4- evan targeted Eo
n5- Yoshi King targeted TanzAufDemVulkan
n6- Lesm targeted Dogfish
n0, SCall and Sidd told a lot of people about it. Also, with no information, trackers are much more likely to target experienced players, as they tend to have wolf roles (since newer players with neutral roles tend to mess up badly; there are a good amount of examples of this). Cyncerity has been playing longer than I have; he should and does know this by now.
Also, tracker is a role that was absorbed night 0; bpv wasn’t.
n1, Golbez told everyone who he targeted publicly.
n2, a few people including dogfish myself and a few others, including certain people who I suspect are mafia and have shared this feeling with a few others, were told about this night and who targeted who.
n3, moot told everybody.
n4, not as obvious, admittedly. However, if cyncerity turns out to be bad this result may be useful in another way. If you don’t lynch me today, I will explain it tomorrow.
n5, the only result that looks at all odd. However, dogfish may have told some other users about this target.
n6, dogfish knows why lesm would have targeted him. Also, lesm happens to be the opposite role of dubulous in that he can win this game as long as “the masked lose” and he survives, which isn’t too difficult. Since the only mafia left are the absorbers, it would be natural to assume that lesm46 has been in contact with the absorbers, since he can potentially win with them.

Also to add on to that, we can all agree that mafia gain their powers from dead people right? If so, then that means that cyncerity probably got his power from gamefreak (who also had watcher powers)

Lynch Cyncerity

P.S. On the side note, if I was mafia, wouldn't I have killed better people by now?

P.P.S. TehPiplupMan, Evan, and obviously Cyncerity are not to be trusted :D

Kharozz protested. "Don't lynch me," he protested. "I'm one of you!" But his protests feel on deaf ears. The powerful decided to use their strength to dispose of him once and for all.

RB Golbat said:
You are Carnage. Having been trapped inside the cape of Cloak, you wound up on Battleworld when he did. After looking around, you have decided to ally yourself with The Powerful.

Your symbiote allows you to survive, but only when your human host is alive. To ensure that your host is alive, you must post a vote in the thread once during each night or day. This will grant you a BPV for that night.

Upset that he had died, you all go to bed, hoping that you yourself would not die in the morning.

Oh, and TehPiplupMan is free.

Night 7. 48 hours or all PMs

Only one dead body lay in the street. Staraptor Call lay dead, run over by his own racecar.

RB Golbat said:
You are Captain Falcon. In the middle of a race, your ship was attacked, and the explosion created a vortex that brought you to Battleworld. Upon your arrival, you have decided to work with the Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - <user>, Show me your moves!" This user will indeed show you their moves by targeting you instead of whoever they planned on targeting.

As you looked around, yet another body was missing, but not destroyed. Coronis was unaccounted for. Your numbers growing smaller and smaller, you prepare yourself for another lynch, hoping that it will be more successful than the last.

Day 8. 48 hours or Majority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)