Create your own Super Smash Bros. Character!

User 43539

Banned deucer.
Hi there! I tried this on a different forum a while back, and it was pretty fun. I thought I’d give it a whirl here on Smogon.

If you’re going to make a character, here are some guidelines:

- Don’t make an overpowered character. As a general rule of thumb, the stronger a character is, the slower they move, and the only move that should kill someone at 0% damage is a Final Smash.
- Don’t make the character TOO hard to use, or too unusual. That will get you downrated.
-You must rate the character posted above you.
Required Form

If you are going to make a character, you MUST fill out ALL fields in the following form.

Rating of Above Character: This should be a rating out of 10.

Character: e.g. Mario

Size: I like to compare my characters to existing ones. As in, “He’s a bit taller than Ike.”
Speed: How fast is your character?
Weight: How much does your character weigh?
Strength: How much damage does your character do?

A Button Attacks: Just give us a general idea of what they are and how much damage they do.

Neutral + B: What is your character’s standard B attack?
Up + B: What is your character’s Recovery attack?
Down + B: What is your character’s Down B attack? This is generally defensive.
Side + B: What is your character’s Side B attack?

Final Smash: When powered up by the Smash Ball, what is your character’s devastating FS?

Stage: Give us a brief description of your character’s stage.

Expanded Form

This has more fields, but not all are required. Please fill in the required ones, and ones you want to, and delete any empty ones. (Any field with NO italics after it is optional)

Rating of Above Character: This should be a rating out of 10.

Character: e.g. Mario
Picture:
Bio:

Entrance:

Size: I like to compare my characters to existing ones. As in, “He’s a bit taller than Ike.”
Speed: How fast is your character?
Weight: How much does your character weigh?
Strength: How much damage does your character do?

A Button Attacks: Just give us a general idea of what they are and how much damage they do.

Neutral + B: What is your character’s standard B attack?
Up + B: What is your character’s Recovery attack?
Down + B: What is your character’s Down B attack? This is generally defensive.
Side + B: What is your character’s Side B attack?

Final Smash: When powered up by the Smash Ball, what is your character’s devastating FS?

Up Taunt:
Side Taunt:
Down Taunt:

Stage: Give us a brief description of your character’s stage.

Up Victory Taunt:
Side Victory Taunt:
Down Victory Taunt:

Alternate Colors:

Kirby Hat:

How to Unlock:

Role in SSE:

Rating of Above Character: N/A

Character: Zant
Picture:

Bio: The Usurper King that was controlled by Ganondorf in TP.

Entrance: Zant steps out of a Twilight Portal.

Size: Roughly the same size as Captain Falcon
Speed: Zant is just a bit slower than Mario
Weight: He weighs a bit more than Captain Falcon
Strength: He is a medium-weight, balancing power and speed.

A Button Attacks: Zant does medium damage attacks with his arms transformed into the blades he uses in the final fight with him.

Neutral + B: Laser Barrage - Zant charges up, then shoots a stream of low-powered lasers from his hands, ala the Diababa fight with him. The longer you charge, the more laser blasts you get.
Up + B: Zant Spiral - Zant spirals upward (about two Luigi-heights), dealing damage with the tip of his helmet.
Down + B: Tantrum - Zant jumps up and down, sending out shockwaves a Kirby-length from his body, on either side, that will know foes on their back (With minimal damage) and stop projectiles.
Side + B: Zant Hurricane - Zant delivers a spin attack, like the attack his final form in TP has, which delivers a series of small blows followed by a final attack which has a high knockback.

Final Smash: Twilight Realm - The entire stage turns to Twilight, and Twilit Messengers drop from the sky and attack players.

Up Taunt: The tongue on Zant's helmet retracts, and he smiles
Side Taunt: Zant's entire helmet retracts, and he laughs
Down Taunt: Zant does a dance of rage.

Stage: Palace of Twilight - This stage starts in the PoT's Throne Room (Just a flat stage you can walk off the edge of), but after a random amount of time, a pattern of lights similar to those Zant uses to change the environment in TP flashes, and any other stage can appear for a random amount of time. It will then change again.

Up Victory Taunt: Zant twirls in the sky and floats down to a few feet above the ground.
Side Victory Taunt: Zant giggles and dances maniacally
Down Victory Taunt: Zant drops to his knees and the text "Thank Ganondorf!" appears at the bottom of the screen.

Alternate Colors: Default (Pictured) (Green Team), Red trim instead of green (Red Team), Blue trim instead of green (Blue Team)

Kirby Hat: A shortened version of Zant's helmet

How to Unlock:

Defeat Link or Zelda as Ganondorf 20 times
Win 50 matches as Ganondorf
Add to party in SSE

Role in SSE:

Zant was with Bowser when DK's bananas were stolen. He confronted the monkeys after the defeat of the False King Bowser, and was forced to help the good guys by Diddy.

Geno
Size: 3/10 he is a doll man
Speed: 10/10 Geno is the greatest
Weight: 0/10, he is made of stars
Strength: 9999

The rest are just his attacks from Super Mario RPG, but all he needs is the one that does 9999. Geno is all offense baby.

User 43539

Banned deucer.
Geno
Size: 3/10 he is a doll man
Speed: 10/10 Geno is the greatest
Weight: 0/10, he is made of stars
Strength: 9999

The rest are just his attacks from Super Mario RPG, but all he needs is the one that does 9999. Geno is all offense baby.
0/10. As it looks like you didn't read any of my requirements

I'll try to give this a shot properly...

Character: Rakansen (from the GC Custom Robo game, assume it uses parts that Oboro uses in-game). Some of the moves may not be accurate to its game as I haven't played the game in forever (I sold it), so I apologize for that.

Size: About as tall as Ike (in the actual game, all Custom Robos are little action figures, so for fairness sake, I made him this size)
Speed: 4/10, average
Weight: 6/10 above average
Strength: 7/10 decent attack

A neutral: Punches in a 3-strike combo at the same speed as Ike, but does not do very much damage as Custom Robos do not specialize in melee combat
A smash: Launches a bomb with a cannon on its left arm in a horizontal trajectory.
A down: Jumps up and slams downwards shortly after ascension into the opponent.
A up: Launches another set of bombs (referred to as pods) upwards from its back

Neutral + B: Fire a purple laser shaped like a dragon from a cannon from its dragon-shaped cannon (named Wyrm) from its right hand.
Up + B: Teleports in the same manner as Sheik's recovery move (can aim in any direction as well), but quicker and can be used twice in a row. Using only one will not put the user in a helpless state while the second execution does.
Down + B: Deploys pods on the ground that explode on contact. They can also move around at will.
Side + B: Launches a bomb in a parabolic arc. While holding down B, the user can aim the angle in which the bomb is launched and releasing B fires it.

Final Smash: Fires a huge version of its B attack (similar to Samus' Zero Laser), but also launches pods from its back in a parabolic arc that aims to knock the victim downwards to the said laser upon impact while descending.

Stage: Can't really think of a good one as all Custom Robo levels (in the GC version at least) are 3D, so basically I'm gonna have to say a level that's made of holograms and there are walls that divide the level from time to time. As time passes by, these walls disappear.

@ above, I rate 4 out of 10. Sounds good in theory but would probably be broken in practise.

Character: Zangief from Street Fighter.

Size: The biggest.
Speed: Pretty slow but there's a glitch where you can do infinite green hands (type of special that covers distance) cancelled into each other so actually he's pretty fast, probably fastest character when you abuse this.
Weight: 363 lbs.
Strength: 50% on normals, 100% for grabs

A Button Attacks: Super Beefy but very slow, except for the fact that they have invincibility properties when you cancel from green hand so basically you can spam normals constantly without taking any damage.

Neutral + B: Pile Driver (usually OHKOs).
Up + B: Lariat aka the tornado (has glide properties).
Down + B: Bear hug (usually OHKOs as well).
Side + B: Green hand (basically does a back fist that covers 1/4 screen). Fully invincible and cancels into any of his other moves (As, Bs, Grabs, etc).

Final Smash: Banned from tourneys anyways.

Stage: Russia. (Also banned because it's too icy.)

Edit: Forgot to rate my character. Hmmm, all things considered I'd have to say 10/10. Not too strong yet very powerful in the right hands.

3 out of 10, very good char, good balance, but he abuses a glitch to win, + no final smash and you didn't describe his stage. But I like the concept of a grappler from another fighting game being mixed in with the chain grab style of SSB, who are the dominant grapplers?

Character: Rawk Hawk from Paper Mario 2

Size: Captain Falcon sized, but a little shorter not counting the hair, a little taller counting the hair, and flat
Speed: All of the characters seem slow in Paper Mario but he looks like he should be pretty fast, so about Captain Falcon speed
Weight: Paper Mario characters make pretty hefty stomp noises when they walk around so I figure he has some mass to him. But he's still flat so make him 0/10 for vertical KOs, and about as heavy as Captain Falcon for horizontal.
Strength: Normal moves about as strong as Captain Falcon's, Special moves are weaker obviously

A Attacks: Punches and kicks, basically just normal stuff. The real goodies are in his special moves so I figure, giving him too much flair to work with in his normal moveset would make him overshadow other characters, or make him too popular, or top tier.

Neutral B: somersault jump attack, does more damage if he is latched onto the ceiling.
Up + B: he can latch onto ceilings.
Down + B: Rawk Dive, can be charged, it does more knockback if he is latched onto the ceiling, but less damage for balance.
Side B: Raptor Boost with more knockback

Final Smash: he has 8-10 seconds to latch onto the ceiling, and if he gets there in time he can choose to make debris fall from it for the rest of the match that only damages the opponent. This balances him on large stages like Hyrule Temple, or other stages where there are a _lot_ of ceilings

Stage: Glitz Pit, it looks exactly like the stage in PM2 (but without the interface stuff). the "audience" is in the foreground just like in the game, and they throw items into the ring based on whoever normally gets cheered by the audience in any smash game (so surviving to a high percentage gives you more items). All of Rawk Hawk's taunts change when he is in the Glitz Pit.

User 40136

Banned deucer.
Rating of Above Character: 9 out of 10. Very good way describing the moves.

Character: Son Goku
Picture:

Bio: Goku is the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball metaseries created by Akira Toriyama. He is the husband of Chi Chi, father of two sons, Gohan and Goten, the grandfather of Pan, and later great-great grandfather of Goku Jr. Goku is a defender of Earth and informally leads the Z Fighters. Throughout his life, he trains hard and strives to be the greatest fighter possible, while at the same time using his amazing strength and skills to uphold peace. These qualities make him the perfect example of a hero, though not necessarily the perfect role model, due to his lack of education.

Entrance: Teleports to the stage

Size: About the same size as Ike.
Speed: Almost as fast as Sonic.
Weight: 156 lbs.
Strength: Pretty strong, but not quite the strongest.

A Button Attacks: Energy blasts, many variations of punches and kicks.

Neutral + B: Kamehameha Wave
Up + B: Super Dash
Down + B: Instant Transmission
Side + B: Kaioken Punch

Final Smash: Super Spirit Bomb

Up Taunt: Wave "Hello"
Side Taunt: Kung Fu Stance
Down Taunt: Power Up

Stage:

World Martial Arts Tournament Stage - This is where all of the Tenkaichi Budokai tournaments are held in the Dragon Ball franchise.

Alternate Colors:

Without symbols or long belt

Goku battle damaged

Goku from Dragon Ball GT

Goku in Saiyan Armor

Goku in the Yardrat clothing

Kirby Hat: Kirby with Goku's hair

How to Unlock: Get to the fight with Goku in the World Martial Arts Tournament in the Subspace Emissary

Role in SSE: Mario gets to the final round in the World Martial Arts Tournament against Goku, when all of a sudden enemies everywhere start flying out of a mysterious ship and interrupt the fight. Goku goes into the audience and tells everyone to grab a hold of him, and grab a hold of people grabbing him. He uses his Instant Transmission technique and everyone is saved but Mario, Goku, and all the people know they're on Earth, but don't exactly know where. Mario and Goku work together from there and try to help the people, and try to find out where they are so they can all return home. At least, that is what they hope...

Disclaimer: I know almost nothing about the SSB series, having played it like twice.

Above: 6/10. I don't know much about Dragonball Z and would like to have had a fuller description of the attacks.

Now for my character:

Sir Isaac Newton

Bio (from Wikipedia): Sir Isaac Newton FRS (4 January 1643 – 31 March 1727 [OS: 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1726])[1] was an English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, natural philosopher, alchemist, theologian, and Super Smash Brothers Brawler who is considered by many scholars and members of the general public to be one of the most influential characters in Brawl.

Size: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 1 Newton ;-) (which is actually extremely light, 102 grams in Earth gravity)
Speed: Capable of accelerating at 9.81 metres per second squared, in any direction.
Strength: Average, but does double damage against any character with a connection to either forgery or any kind of hooks.

Entrance: From the Great Gate of Trinity College, Cambridge, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TrinityCollegeCamGreatGate.jpg

A Button Attacks: For his routine combat Newton relies primarily on blasts of chemicals from his bizarre alchemic experimentation, with the occasional beam of coloured light, and punch when very close to the target.

Neutral + B: Principia Smash. Newton produces an oversized copy of the Principia and thwacks the target over the head with it.
Up + B: Universal Gravitation. Newton enters an elliptical orbit around the centre of mass of the stage, from which he can aim attacks. The orbit is maintained for 5-10 seconds.
Down + B: Black Plague. Newton retreats to the edge of the stage as the Black Death ravages the rest of it, damaging anyone present and slowing them down.
Side + B: To The Gallows. Newton places a gallows. Any character that blunders into it gets hanged, being trapped and gradually taking damage until another character knocks the gallows over or Newton places another gallows (there can only be one at a time).

Final Smash: Anti-trinitarian. A beam of holy light comes down from the sky, and the other three characters become combined into one. (SSB is 4 at a time right?) Their players must co-ordinate their control actions - conflicting control inputs from the players in control of what is one character result in it taking tremendous damage, but if the co-ordination is good it is likely to defeat Newton.

Stage: Trinity College, Cambridge. The Great Gate to the right, the backs to the left, and the River Cam in the middle, that will make ill anyone silly enough to touch it causing them ongoing damage.

Alternate Stage: The Solar System. Physics gets reworked, with everyone being subject to gravity from the Sun in the centre and to a lesser extent the orbiting planets, which more importantly will do damage if characters collide with them. Colliding with the Sun is distinctly painful.

Alternate costume 1: Full academic dress.
Alternate costume 2: Jeans and a shirt, carrying a laptop.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I give Isaac Newton a 9/10. I love what you were going with, and Isaac Newton is a pretty cool dude, but you could have gone with someone even cooler. Like Voltaire.
EDIT: Nevermind, Anti-Trinitarian deserves a 10 at least.

Did somebody say Capcom vs. Smash Brothers?

Character: Amaterasu

Bio: Amaterasu is an incarnation of the sun goddess, in wolf form. She fights using her celestial weapons, and her brush powers.

Entrance: Amaterasu charges in on a magical stream of blossoming flowers.

Size: Perhaps as tall as Pikachu when running, but as long as the Ice Climbers stacked together.
Speed: Very Fast
Weight: Light
Strength: Low

Movement Notes: At full speed, Amaterasu creates flowers beneath her feet. When double jumping, Amaterasu creates falling leaves. Amaterasu can climb any wall she can sling to.

A Combo: Amaterasu attacks in general with her shield. By repeatedly tapping the A button, Amaterasu will rapidly attack with her Rosaries (whip) hitting opponents a short range away.
A Sprint: Amaterasu slides on her Sword.
A Aerial: A downward attack will cause Amaterasu to ride her sword to the ground, an upward attack will cause her to stick her sword upward.

Forward Smash: Amaterasu uses Power Slash, drawing a line over the opponent that cuts that sharply.
Upper Smash: Amaterasu uses Thunderstorm, summoning lightning above her.
Lower Smash: Amaterasu uses Inferno, summoning a burst of fire to both sides of her.

Grab: Amaterasu uses her Celestial Shield as her Shield, and bites at opponents she grabs.
Up + Throw: Amaterasu uses Torrent, shooting the opponent upward on a jet of water.
Down + Throw: Amaterasu uses Blizzard, freezing the opponent in place.
Forward + Throw: Amaterasu performs a spinning piledriver, knocking the opponent forward.
Back + Throw: Amaterasu rolls the opponent behind her, then shoots Rosaries at them in midair.

Neutral + B: Amaterasu uses Veil Of Mist, slowing opponents caught near her.
Up + B: Amaterasu uses Vine, homing in on aerial opponents and ledges.
Down + B: Amaterasu uses Galestorm, blowing opponents and projectiles away from her.
Side + B: Amaterasu uses Cherry Bomb, the longer you hold the B button the farther the bomb spawns away from her.

Final Smash: Amaterasu uses Sunrise, burning all opponents gradually for 40% damage, but can't smash anyone.

Up Taunt: Amaterasu draws a silly face on one of her opponents. It goes away after a few seconds.
Side Taunt: Amaterasu takes a piss.
Down Taunt: Amaterasu yawns.

Stage: Aboard the Celestial Ark
The Celestial Ark is fairly similar to Final Destination at first, until Yami shows up and starts morphing the stage.

Up Victory Taunt: Amaterasu does a victory howl.
Side Victory Taunt: Amaterasu draws a picture of her slain foes.
Down Victory Taunt: Amaterasu falls asleep.

Kirby Hat: A white wolf mask with red marking. Kirby steals the Veil of Mist ability.

Amaterasu is one of my favorite video game characters ever, which is sad because I don't think I'd be particularly good at playing this character. On one hand she's a very fast character, so expert level players will flock to her, but her special abilities are very defensive. You can harass from afar with Cherry Bomb, and opponents who come after you will be dealt with using Veil of Mist or Galestorm, depending on the situation. An already fast character with the ability to slow down opponents could probably go top tier, which I'm all in favor of, but I probably wouldn't do her justice playing as her.

I think this looks fun, but I'm not too good at giving stuff ratings, and the one charcter I'm thinking of I can't think of a fourth move, or alt colours or a stage. Could I do an "incomplete" thing or should I stay out?

Side Taunt: Amaterasu takes a piss.
lol. For people who haven't played Okami, this is funny because you can actually do this.

@ above 10/10. Excellent descriptions and it has everything it needs and it seems well balanced as well. My only sugestion is that Galestrom should reflect projectiles like Fox's sheild does. Also, you should have the piss taunt make that area slippery for a while.

Also, that Newton stage sounds kind of like what I used to do in Melee. I would set the items to only Red Shells and go to Final Destination. Since you couldn't stay on the ground much, it was almost an entirely aerial battle. I tried doing the same thing with the spikes in Brawl but they don't hit you high enough and you can't spawn on spikes.

Name: Smeargle
Picture:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/92/235Smeargle.png
Bio (from Bulbapedia): Smeargle are beagle-like, bipedal white and brown Pokémon that seem unremarkable at first, but they possess a long tail with an end that resembles a paintbrush. This paintbrush oozes with paint, and the color of the paint is apparently different for each Smeargle. Although sprites from the game depict green, brown and red, the also shows yellow and blue. It's been implied that each Smeargle has a different colored tail.

Size: Slightly taller than Pikachu.
Speed: Above average. About as fast as Pikachu and Mario.
Weight: Light
Strength: Low (Certain attacks are still very powerful, though.)

Standing/Dashing/Getting back up after grabbing the side of the stage:

A: Tail Whip: Does minimal damage but can be spammed easily like Kirby's attack.
Down A: Tail Stap: Smeargle hits the opponent's legs while crouching. It's a similar attack to Pikachu's Down A.
Up A: Smeagle jabs upward while holding its tail in its hand.
Side A: Smeargle jabs to the side while holding its tail in its hand.
Dash A: Flail: Smeargle dives on the opponent which stops its running. It has very low power at the begining but can do up to 30% damage when Smeargle has 150% or more damage. The low power at the begining and the fact that Smeargle can be attacked while it's getting up balance it out.
Recovery: Headbutt: Smeargle jumps back up onto the stage and hits the opponent with its head, which knocks them backwards.

Smashes:

Smash A: Iron Tail: Smeargle's tail turns silver and it hits the opponent with it. It is very fast, has average power for a Smash A, and has range comperable to Pikachu's Smash A.
Smash Up A: Smeargle flings a blob of paint upwards that goes about 10 feet in the air. If it doesn't hit something while it's in the air, it hits the ground and makes it slippery (think ice).
Smash Down A: Smergle twirls around and trips its opponents with its tail. Works similarly to Pikachu's Smash Down A but has a slightly longer range.

Aerials:

A Aerial: Smeargle spins horizontally and hits the opponents at its side with its tail for minimal damage.
Front A Aerial: Smeargle puts paint on the opponent's face which causes them to fall as if they had been jumped on. The paint wears off after five seconds or when they reach the ground. It has a very short range to balance it out, since good players will probably be able to kill the opponent as they jump back on the stage as easily as if they used a Meteor Attack.
Back A Aerial: Smeargle wags its tail 5 times and hits the opponent 3 damage for each hit.
Up A Aerial: Smeargle does a somersalt in midair that hits the opponents around it.
Down A Aerial: Stomp: Smeargle does a similar motion as Captain Falcon and Ganandorf do for their Down A Aerial, but obviously with much less power. It still has a good chance of knocking the opponent off the bottom of the screen.

Grabs:

A while grabing: Smeargle slaps the opponent with its tail.
Forward Throw: Seismic Toss: Smeargle jumps forward and does a few mid-air somesalts before slamming the opponent head first into the ground. This sends them flying similarly to when Kirby uses his up grab. This attack can take both players off of the stage, like Ganondorf's Side B, BTW.
Back Throw: Smeargle hooks its tail around the opponent and flings them backward at about a 30 degree angle.
Upward Throw: Smeargle throws the opponents straight up and flings a blob of paint up after them which covers them until they hit the ground.
Downward Throw: Smeargle jumps on the opponent and slathers paint on them which does 10% damage and then stomps on them for another 10%.

Specials: (I have two ideas for these so I'd like whoever rates this to tell me which one they like better.)

B: Sketch: Smeargle hits the opponent in front of it with its tail and copies that characters B. It has a shorter range than Kirby's B but is much faster. Half of the paint on Smeargle's tail changes to the main color the opponents, while the other half stays the same so you can tell them apart. The move doesn't remain copied at the end of the battle
Side B: Spore: Smeargle puts the opponent that's in front of it to sleep. They stay asleep for slightly less time than Jigglypuff's sing, but the attack is much faster. It can put multiple opponents to sleep, if they are within its range, which is less than Iron Tail.
Up B: Explosion: Smeargle Glows for a half a second then causes an Explosion that has about the same power as Falcon Punch and deals 30% damage to Smeargle. It boosts it about the same angle and height that Mario's Up B does. It has about the same range as its forward A Aerial.
Down B: Head Smash: Smeargle dive bombs the field while a blue aura surrounds it (it's the same as it is in the anime). It chages up slightly slower than Yoshi's Ground Pound and has almost the same power as Kirby's Stone but doesn't grant invincibility. Smeargle does 5% damage to itself when it hits an opponent/the ground.

OR

B: Sketch
Side B: Sketch
Up B: Sketch
Down B: Sketch

This time, Sketch copies the move that the opponent uses with that button combination and keeps it after the battle. All smeargle This will allow Smeargle to be extremely versitile and unpredictable. You would be able to reset Sketch in the options menu.

Final Smash:

Inspiration!: Smeargle jumps off the top of the screen and ends up in the forground. It then uses its tail to cover the whole stage (including its enemies) with multicolored paint multiple times which slowly damages them. The paint is very sliperry and makes your opponent trip 50% of the time. The paint does not cover your partner or make them slip. After a few coats of paint, Smeargle chuckles and jumps back onto the stage and the paint wears off 10 seconds later. I figure this Final Smash will only really be able to do damage, unless Smeargle has a partner, where you could easily get multiple KOs while your opponents are immobilized. Note: If you use this in Whitestone, the Smeargle in the backround will paint the sunrise that they painted in the anime.

Taunts:

Up Taunt: Smeargle paints an imaginary pawprint in the air.
Side Taunt: Belly Drum: Smeargle pounds its belly with its paws. It doesn't hurt it or raise its attack.
Down Taunt: Taunt: Smeargle does a "bring it on" sort of thing.

Victory Taunts:

Rest: Smeargle falls asleep.

Stage:

Whitestone: Whitestone was a town featured in the only anime episode where Smeargle made a major appearance. (Unless you count the one with the Pichu Brothers but it never does much.) You battle in the town center with the bell tower (I think that's what it is but I can't remember exactly) in the backround and three Smeargle will come and paint things on it every 2 minutes or so. Most noteably, they will paint the sunrise that the Smeargle painted in the anime episode, while Smeargle is using it's Final Smash. The paint wears off after a minute. The stage itself has no true edge, so its possible to run right off the side of the screen. There are a few buildings of varying heights you can jump on near the edge of the screen. You can jump from the base of the building and land on the top, but you are unable to fall through the room of the building and land at it's base (like the Donkey Kong level in the original SSB).

Role in Subspace Emissary:

The only thing I can come up with is that the one painter from Kirby Crystal Shards and Smeargle meet up and start painting together. Wario/Bowser/etc. comes and turns the painter into a trophy and Smeargle goes to save them. This would unlock Smeargle as well.

Miscelanious:

Kirby Hat: Kirby copies Smeargle's "hat" and ears and grows a tail.
Normal Color: Green Tail
Alt. Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow (since Green is its normal color), Pink (instead of white), and Black
For all the alt colors, only its tail changes color and the rest of its body gets tinged by that color.
Entrance: Smeargle comes out of a Pokeball (duh).
In case anyone's wondering, Smeargle's tail doen't drip paint as it moves since it can control the flow.

I might do one for a Garu from Monster Rancher 4, later.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, even I didn't feel like going into that much detail. I can tell you put alot of effort into it, but as a game designer I have to point out that both Spore and Explosion lack balance. You'd Spore an opponent then quickly do a hold smash on them. Also, 30% damage is no trade for a half second Falcon Punch. Still, it was an entertaining read so I'm going to cheat. 9.5/10.

Capcom vs. Smash Brothers!

Name: Batsu

Bio: Batsu Ichimonji is a transfer student, searching for his lost mother.

Size: 5'7" (Normal Size)
Speed: Average
Weight: Average
Strength: Average

Neutral + B: Batsu uses Guts Bullet, a ranged attack that you can charge by holding down B. The longer you hold B, the farther and faster the attack flies.
Up + B: Batsu uses Guts Uppercut, which propels him slightly forward and mostly upwards damaging opponents caught in its path.
Down + B: Batsu uses Tardy Counter, nullifying an attack and turning into Burning Batsu (can't be knocked back and extra damage) for a short period.
Side + B: Batsu uses Shooting Star Kick, a forward flying burning kick.

Final Smash: Batsu uses United By Fate, turning himself and an ally into Burning versions (can't be knocked back and extra damage) for a period of time. If Batsu has no ally, a random CPU is summoned for the duration of the Burning period.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains an X shaped scar and can use Guts Bullet.

If it seems like I didn't do much with this character, that's because I don't know much about him. I know a ton about most Capcom characters, but Batsu and the next two are the biggest exceptions. So what can I say about Batsu? He has a unique counter, and with a good player he can really take advantage of that. He also has a unique Final Smash, but it will probably be wasted when most players run away from him.

Name: Bionic Commando

Bio: Bio differs depending on whether we're talking about Rad Spence or Super Joe, and I don't know much about either.

At least Batsu had more than one type of fighting game under his belt to give me a good idea of what his abilities should be. I guess Bionic Commando would have an Up+B that functions as a whip to grab ledges. He's have a grab attack that extends like Link and Samus. Maybe as a unique gimmick he could hang from ceilings and fire missiles or something, I dunno. Not every level has a ceiling.

Name: Captain Commando

Bio: Capcom's own mascot! Well, not so much anymore. Not when you have Mega Man, Ryu, Morrigan, Jill Valentine... ok even Bionic Commando is more well known than this guy. He leads a very interesting commando team, in the future.

Movement Notes: Without a recovery move, we'll say that Cap has some future technology that allows him to jump up to four times.

Neutral + B: Captain Commando uses Captain Fire, shooting a mid range flame out of his hand. This can be held down for continued damage.
Up + B: Captain Commando uses Commando Strike, summoning a random friend to attack his enemies. These include a ninja with a dashing sword attack, a bladed man with a spinning blade attack, and a baby driving a mech with a ranged attack.
Down + B: Captain Commando uses Commando Corridor, creating a shockwave to both sides. If used on the ground, this move hits almost immediately. If used in the air, the move hits when he reaches the ground.
Side + B: Captain Commando uses Commando Kick, a slow forward flying kick with little damage but alot of knockback.

Final Smash: Captain Commando uses Hyper Captain Storm, summoning all of his commandos to cause havok throughout the stage.

Not much to talk about here, except that somewhat random moves are always fun. I'll deliver more quality characters tomorrow.

Character: Xemnas

(couldn't find a good smaller picture)

Bio: Xemnas is a Nobody, lacking a heart and emotions but being all the stronger for it. He wields lightsaber-like Ethereal Blades named Interdiction.

Size: Probably around 6'
Speed: 6/10
Weight: 4/10
Strength: 8/10

All A attacks are just various Ethereal Blade combos

B(Orb of Nothingness): Xemnas charges up an electric orb. The orb looks like a darker, transparent Aura Sphere with light blue electricity inside. When fully charged, Xemnas fires 2, one of which curves up about 30 degrees.

B->(Thorns): Xemnas shoots a web of thorns. They grab at close range, but can reach as far as half of Final Destination. Then can be slightly curved up or down.

B^(Spinning Rise): Xemnas spins upward, slashing, while thorns twirl around him.

Bv(Guard): A giant version of Fox's Reflector that also guards physical hits if used with Perfect Shield timing. Rather slow to execute.

Final Smash(Kingdom Hearts):

Xemnas absorbs Kingdom Hearts and becomes more powerful. He can float, his attacks become more powerful, and he gets a double that follows him, like Nana to Popo. He gains nothing defensively, however.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Xemnas's hair.

Stage: Realm of Nothingness: Smaller, white and gray version of Final Destination

Organization XIII Stage: Where Nothing Gathers: 13 white chairs of various heights, with the 1st the highest and the 4th the lowest. Organization members always start the battle on their own chair.

Entrance: Xemnas comes in through a Corridor of Darkness.

Up Taunt: Xemnas raises his arms and looks up at Kingdom Hearts.
Side Taunt: Xemnas makes a fist.
Down Taunt: Xemnas twirls Interdiction

Subspace Emissary Role: Organization XIII is fought in reverse order (Roxas first) after defeating Tabuu without taking any damage. They are all unlocked at once.

Alternate Colors: Red-tinted cloak, blue-tinted cloak, green-tinted cloak, Xehanort's white lab robes

I think I might edit Garu into this post later tonight but I have one question. Does anyone know why the hell my Smeargle picture became gigantic? It no larger than the Xemnas pictures before. I like Xemnas so far, but I won't rate it until you add the rest and I post Garu.

Edit: That should be better.

The Xemnas one is pretty nice. Where Nothing Gathers could be an interesting stage, with the height range. I might have put in something to do with the big dragon thing, but maybe that would make more sense as a stage-related thing, kind of like Palkia and Dialga mucking around on Spear Pillar (don't they turn it upside down or something?)

Character: Raptor Jesus

Size: About samus, maybe a bit taller
Speed: Mario speed
Weight: Human, so ike or marth
Strength: about captain falcon

A Button Attacks: Claws and kicks

Neutral + B: Uzi, 2 shoots per second, every 20 shots has to relode wich takes 3 seconds
Up + B: Christ air, rises slowly upwards and hurts enemys on sides form holiness
Down + B: Holy shield, takes projectiles and makes a short spray around him when hit
Side + B: Super claw, claws while doing a flip, works in air but arches downwards

Final Smash: Velocirapture, a raptor will fallow Raptor jesus while attacking any nearby enemies, hes also invincible

Stage: Dinosaur world combined with isreal. satan saurus rex comes and attacks like that wired thing in new pork city,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)