Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always choose based on which one looks kinda cutest...so that's fire on odd gens and water on even gens (bulbasaur is ugly, squirtle is odd, chikorita is shapeless, cyndaquil dumb, treecko is malnutrioned, mudkip is weirdo, chimchar's a money and turtwig's....just not that goodlooking)

Give me a water/fighting type beaver please. Now that I think about it, these could easily be: Grass/Dark (left), Fire/Psychic (middle), and Water/Fighting (right). The tail on the middle one looks similar to Spoink/Grumpig, Grass/Dark I have no explanation for but if 2/3 of the starters are the correct secondary types... why not?

Left=Dark type
Middle=Psychic type
Right=Fighting type

Yes I'm still on it.

Really I don't know. But seriously, I really get the feeling that the middle one is psychic in some kind of way.

I hope their evolutions look better, because tbh, they all look pretty terrible, except possibly the left one, which I first thought would be water due to the mermaid tail, In fact, they almost look like fusions...

Left: Celibi/Milotic
Middle: Turtwig/Spoink
Right: Bibarel/Spheal

They show'd the silhouettes. I am disappointed :(
You expected Nintendo to NOT act trollish with us?

Anyways, left one is grass starter. It looks most like a flightless bird with a leaf tail.

Anyways, why don't we actually get a Grass-type based on the plant known as grass (no, I do NOT mean slang for an illegal drug, I mean the stuff that grows on peoples' lawns) this year?

Left=Dark type
Middle=Psychic type
Right=Fighting type

Yes I'm still on it.

Really I don't know. But seriously, I really get the feeling that the middle one is psychic in some kind of way.
It that's the case (and considering that it's true that left=grass, middle=fire, right=water), we'll have another Grass/Dark...4x Bug weakness. First Fire/Psychic and the Water one will take away Poliwrath's position as the only Water/Fighting. Seriously...we have enough Fighting-types. They should relax and not make a Fighting-type starter for a generation or two or three or forever.

Or maybe they will just type them with a different set, just to give them resistances? The starters aren't the only ones they'll be fighting.

I do believe fighting is highly likely for the right silhouette, however. That would mean it needs good attack AND special attack for fighting and water...

In all seriousness though, I think Grass, Fire, Water (from left to right). Grass a duck, that's a bill and it looks really snooty, thinking it's better than you for whatever reason. Fire bunny! That lump isn't its nose or mouth, it's a cheek and the last one, either a beaver, an otter or a platypus. Though the "Water" thing could actually be just about anything... Even a bear or cat.

It that's the case (and considering that it's true that left=grass, middle=fire, right=water), we'll have another Grass/Dark...4x Bug weakness. First Fire/Psychic and the Water one will take away Poliwrath's position as the only Water/Fighting. Seriously...we have enough Fighting-types. They should relax and not make a Fighting-type starter for a generation or two or three or forever.
I personally love fightings types =/

let's see, water fighting bibarel look alike, super bug weak dark grass flightless bird, and unique dark psychic pig twin.....idk which one sounds the worst...kinda like the water one's idea

"Blah blah blah new Pokemon suck".

Seriously, why are people complaining about the new starters already? You've seen their sillhouettes, for (insert deity here)'s sake.

Also, I see a platypus, a pig-rabbit, and an otter/beaver.

Bulky, tankish, fat rabbit that breathes out fire and poisonous gasses and can explode, anyone? First Fire/Poison? nah...but that'd be funny.

let's see, water fighting bibarel look alike, super bug weak dark grass flightless bird, and unique dark psychic pig twin.....idk which one sounds the worst...kinda like the water one's idea
The water could be the best, imagine Swords Dance / Close Combat / Aqua Jet / Ice Punch with stats similar to Floatzel and water/fighting. Move over Feraligatr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)