Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a Jynx evo/ smoochum alt but...

Oh, halo thar. Same head shape. It's got the same arm pose... same placement of head protrusions... looks like a special attacker... yeah. Not a Mawile evo. Don't make fun of Mawile like that.

And the lips arn't too random either. Nope, those are almost exepcted.
Very convincing. The hands and face really resemble Meditites... I have a feeling it'll be a Female only Dark/Psychic evolution. It'll probably work like Gallade / Gardevoir, where Medicham will still be both genders but the alternate will be only be one.

Very convincing. The hands and face really resemble Meditites... I have a feeling it'll be a Female only Dark/Psychic evolution. It'll probably work like Gallade / Gardevoir, where Medicham will still be both genders but the alternate will be only be one.
Most likely. I'm just scared that they will introduce ANOTHER evolution method. I'm really hoping the introduce some new pokemon that evolve by regular trade, or reuse some of the elemental stones.

I think the problem is that usually the new evolution methods are used for evolutions of old pokemon. And so they have to make up new ways of evolution or else they can't explain why it didn't evolve like that in older versions.

See: Leafeon not evolving by Leaf Stone.

Edit: @ Above: HUH?

Is anyone else totally disappointed by the designs revealed thus far? There have been exactly two interesting pokemon revealed, Zekrom and that black medi-looking thing; everything else looks completely terrible, and some are the ugliest pokemon ever.

I know this sort of thing is completely subjective, but come on...what' s with that green ghost thing? Did sugimori-san become inspired after blowing his nose in a tissue? It looks like a ball of snot.

Gardenia says she wouldn't know what to do if their was a grass/ghost because she is afraid of ghost she tells you this after you beat her and go to the haunted mansion where you can catch rotom

Makes sense I guess but they could always have new pokemon evolve by using the old methods. I hate when they add new evolution methods.

By the way, Munna totally looks like a Drowzee pre-evo. The nose looks very similar, it's classification is 'Dream Eater,' and the abilities are somewhat similar. I mean it's not like pokemon cant have different abilities than their evolved forms. Look at Teddiursa. It has Pick-Up and Quick Feet. Pick-Up gets slashed for Guts. And then colors schemes, what about Rhydon -> Rhyperior?

Just my theory.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
from how I see slimer after looking at it a bit better, the green seems like its is a bit of gelatine/illusion created by said pokemon because its body seems to be inside.
and also, it makes me think of a frog shape or w/e its displaying here.

Im going to be far out and say its a Poison/Flying type or something silly like that :P

Gardenia says she wouldn't know what to do if their was a grass/ghost because she is afraid of ghost she tells you this after you beat her and go to the haunted mansion where you can catch rotom

Oh, that's funny. I don't know if that's necessarily hinting at anything, but it's possible.

I'm guessing this is the starting road to the E4. Right before you get into the cave or whatever.
It could also be the ending road, once you get out of the cave and are heading up to the E4.
And what's that thing in the upper left hand corner on the bridge? Maybe a person? Hm...

I'm guessing this is the starting road to the E4. Right before you get into the cave or whatever.
It could also be the ending road, once you get out of the cave and are heading up to the E4.
And what's that thing in the upper left hand corner on the bridge? Maybe a person? Hm...
that bridge leads to Huin city, not the E4 (unless the E4 is in Huin, which I doubt).

the thing in the upper left is probably a person. I would guess he gives you a TM or something, or is a trainer, since it seems odd from them to just be on the bridge...

From what ive seen this is the entrance to some kind of wi-fi plaza, in the middle there is some kind of portal which changes the model of your character.

edit: sorry that was another bridge :/ t-major is right.

it's classified as the Dream Eater Pokemon, which directly relates it to a Baku, the same as Drowzee. it's not a Seapig, despite it's appearance.
Pokemon don't always exaggerate the characteristics of an animal or mythical creature; sometimes it is a combination of an idea (dream eating) with real world creatures (seapig). See: Garchomp. It's a hammerhead shark that is Dragon/Ground type.

Pokemon don't always exaggerate the characteristics of an animal or mythical creature; sometimes it is a combination of an idea (dream eating) with real world creatures (seapig). See: Garchomp. It's a hammerhead shark that is Dragon/Ground type.
it's a Baku. a concept like dream eating has a specific relation to a Baku, so even if it was based on a seapig, the dream eating concept would still relate it to a Baku regardless. Baku also have trunk like noeses, so the appearance of Muuna is still fitting of the creature. making a seapig Pokemon and then giving it obvious, more prominent relations to another creature makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)