Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afro bull reminds me a lot more of a bison than a bull. Still, a very cool design.

And the electric spider is amazing! Definately my favorite design so far this gen, and a unique typing. Hopefully, it has high special attack to abuse compound-eyes/thunder combo.

2ch is actually IN Japan. 4chan has no access to early leaks of CoroCoro from its regular members, and they bring up this idiotic "lolI'maNintendoworker" and some of you actually believe it? Believing 4chan over CoroCoro, that's some REALLY irrational hatred and idiodicy right there.

uh, that 4chan thing.

if by "different guy from Nintendo" this dude means an employee at Nintendo.....

uh huh. I find it funny that a dude that works at Nintendo would use the word Troll.

I thought that was just a word teenagers on the internet used. Or just younger

people in general. Not that I believe that. So many dudes are running in circles to

"prove" the scans/serebii/experto to be wrong.

ANYway. About that rock bob-omb-esque dude man. You know, the first form of the

Giga-something rock dude? Seems a lot of people find the design bland. Me? It's one

of my favorites. Harr harr.
Not to mention someone involved with the Nintendo development at this stage, before the US release, would speak like a born and bred American.

Oh, and btw, Melkor has implied that Choroneko evolves into an elegant, cool-looking panther.

Including the completely non-ancient-looking gecko and the tortoise?

Lol, they've all been reptiles but 'reptiles' and 'dinosaurs' aren't exactly interchangeable.
Check bulbapedia and you'll see all the dinosaur references. I'm not going through this bullshit of explaining and linking again.

2ch is actually IN Japan. 4chan has no access to early leaks of CoroCoro from its regular members, and they bring up this idiotic "lolI'maNintendoworker" and some of you actually believe it? Believing 4chan over CoroCoro, that's some REALLY irrational hatred and idiodicy right there.
Corocoro didn't have any post of the 4th gen starters, and only the pokabu 1st form is real, the other one is fake because the book is backwards.

'Fro Bull and Afro Break made my day :)

Also, Spore is learned from Mushroom-Based Pokemon. Any chance that Pokeball 'shroom gets it? Thoughts? Maybe someone else thought about it, I looked through the last ten pages or so and don't recall anyone bringing this up.

To be honest I LOVE the Starter's first evolutions. The second ones that have a nice chance of being true... ehh. Their typings were very disappointing too :( Oh well, lets just look at the positives. We don't know the typings of their third forms for sure, so far their first evolutions typings are the same as the fourth generation's starters, hopefully they all develop a second type like them.

That deer looks beautiful too.

I'm pretty sure I read on pokebeach that it is getting a 3 stage evo.
Oh wow then thats great! Seriously this generation has a lot of pokemon that are really cool. Most of them looks powerful and the typings are just unique. I can't choose my 6 pokes.

Corocoro didn't have any post of the 4th gen starters, and only the pokabu 1st form is real, the other one is fake because the book is backwards.
Lol. GIVE IT UP! Chaobu was shown in another page with the right numbering, and it has been confirmed that the starters/legendaries page is from an insert, not from the main part of the magazine.

To be honest I LOVE the Starter's first evolutions. The second ones that have a nice chance of being true... ehh. Their typings were very disappointing too :( Oh well, lets just look at the positives. We don't know the typings of their third forms for sure, so far their first evolutions typings are the same as the fourth generation's starters, hopefully they all develop a second type like them.
Pokabu's second stage is part Fighting.

Give what up? Japenese people still don't read in that direction. All their books/pamphlets/etc. are printed the opposite way that book is listed

Not sure if anyones mentioned this, but pokebeach came out with a list of new pokemon/descriptions/evolutions of pokemon we already know (some with pictures, some without). Here's what i picked up.

-The Crocodile Megurkuro has 3 evolutions. That + Earthquake Spiral= MAD potential for OU
- Kibago also has 3 stages. It's last stage is pure dragon (It says it's Onosuka the yellow dragon, but they don't look anything alike)
- Hihidurma has an alternate psychic form
- Shimmama the zebra evolves, meaning that it's evolution is going to look cool!
- Mamepato the pigeon has 3 stages, just like everyone expected
- All 3 monkeys evolve once
- Chillarmy the Chinchilla evolves once
- The bug pokemon in a leaf has 3 stages, probably this generations Butterfree/Beautifly
- Gear has 3 stages too, which means it has Magnezone-like potential. Too bad Magnezone has the better ability by far

For the record, I quite like Tsutaja's line, am growing to like Pokabu's line, find Mijumaru's Stage 1 to be kind of bland and disappointing (Prinplup redux, lol) but its Stage 2 to be cool and interesting.

Including the completely non-ancient-looking gecko and the tortoise?

Lol, they've all been reptiles but 'reptiles' and 'dinosaurs' aren't exactly interchangeable.
Dilophosaurus and Ankylosaurus say hi.

Anyway. Onto the new info.

Desukan= AWSOME! I was so hoping for the egyptian pokemon to have a cool front, and this is better than I could have imagined =). And its ability looks like it can wreck some havoc against other pokemon, like (off the top of my head) miltank losing scrappy agaisnt it.

Dangoro= Looks like Gigaisu's baby form. Quite cool and cute....ish.

Mebukijika= Wow, did not see this coming, I thought Sikijika evolved into something else that we only saw the top of? Mabye its a 3 stager? Anyway, this is an extremly awsome looking pokemon, and i am glad it know it keeps its unique typing.

Denchura= Another cool front to a pokemon we saw before =). It was pretty much confirmind by its name to be bug/electric though.

Buffalon= This thing makes me lol. But its simple design makes it quite a dead-ringer for a gen-1 pokemon, so nobody can keep saying this gens pokemon are too complicated.

There is just so much awsome stuff here =). I am even starting to like the pig pokemons evo.

Lol. GIVE IT UP! Chaobu was shown in another page with the right numbering, and it has been confirmed that the starters/legendaries page is from an insert, not from the main part of the magazine.
Note that the two that were NOT shown with page numbers have the exact same poses and designs as beta art, making it possible that someone took the fake art of Twotaja and Mijutwo and juxtaposed them with the real Chaobuu to make their fake page more realistic.

Also, while Choabuu is the only one of the three that isn't completely awful, the typing made me facepalm. Can't even imagine the meeting that decided that.

"So what should the second type of the pig be?
"Huh I dunno"
"Hey remember when we made that Fire/Fighting monkey?"
"Uh ya"
"Wouldn't that be cool if it was a pig?"
"Uh sure"

So I'm guessing I'm the only person still agreeing with CRASHiC? lol. I'm just in denial until solid confirmed evidence comes out.

If the starter page is fake...then thats the most detailed, most intricate fake to ever grace the pokemon community.

Hence why I think its real.

- The bug pokemon in a leaf has 3 stages, probably this generations Butterfree/Beautifly
- Gear has 3 stages too, which means it has Magnezone-like potential
These two plus Megacroc are the rumours that interest me most so far...

Gear is what I really want more info on. I'm glad theres no moth this generation and that its a Leaf Insect instead.

pux, you are clearly a troll if you don't believe they are dinosaur based.

Gabur, Again, I'm not agreeing with anything. With rumors as gigantic as this, I'm willing to withold judgment until confirmed, and am willing to address any possible rumors/speculation/evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)