Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I could find the Gen V abilities, movepools, etc. for Shedinja, Butterfree, and Parasect? I'd like to analyze them myself, but I require the website of which has all the Gen V stuff on them.

In Heart Gold/Soul Silver, a Team Rocket grunt in Cerulean City said he would go back to his country and re-create the Team Rocket. In the french version, he speaks in english... Isshu is based on New York so... Did anybody see him in Isshu ? :p

How do you get the small pond in Sekka City by the Raindancers (?) to fill up so you can get to the Pokeball (and itemfinder beep)? Also still looking for an alternate route/entrance to Neji Yama.

Does anyone know how to unlock mystery gift?
Mystery Gift is there from the start, iirc. Unlockable menu options are the Transfer Machine(Hiun City) and (probably) the Pokeshifter(don´t know exactly, I haven´t beaten the game yet.)

@MrGrains Probably in another season, I guess.

My question: Can anyone provide me with some guide (or something along the lines of it) on how to use the Dream World(and how to navigate on the GL site), because me japanese knowledge is, like, unexistent ;)

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Is it okay to start a new forum for discussing breeding chains in this game (or is that better left to the thread that discusses egg moves??)??

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Mystery Gift is there from the start, iirc. Unlockable menu options are the Transfer Machine(Hiun City) and (probably) the Pokeshifter(don´t know exactly, I haven´t beaten the game yet.)
Do you know what its japense text is because I couldn't find a translation in the thread on english to japanse translation.

Do you know what its japense text is because I couldn't find a translation in the thread on english to japanse translation.
No, sorry. But if you have a save file(e.g. Continue appears), it´s the third option on the screen. After choosing this, choose the second option and then the one that has 'Wi Fi' in its name to download the Liberty Ticket(I think that´s what you want)

How do you get the small pond in Sekka City by the Raindancers (?) to fill up so you can get to the Pokeball (and itemfinder beep)? Also still looking for an alternate route/entrance to Neji Yama.
Has to be in winter, but that 'pond' doesn't fill up, winter just creates random snowhills in the town you can use to access previous areas.

Where can i get Rock Slide tm?
Seriously like 3 people told you this in irc. It's in the cave between the 5th and 6th Gyms. You have to follow the river to the northeast corner of Route 6. It's in the cave that you find Kibago and one of the legends in. You need surf to get there, and you should have Flash to navigate it.

Is Monozu available anywhere in Victory Road after finishing the story? Are they just rare? I've been looking for one.

Secondly, would Encourage boost the power of Pluck, or any of Wargle's Physical Flying moves?

If I breed a Female Dream World ability Swampert with a Male Non-DW ability Swampert with Curse, then I can get a Damp (DW ability) Mudkip with Curse?

If I breed a Female Dream World ability Swampert with a Male Non-DW ability Swampert with Curse, then I can get a Damp (DW ability) Mudkip with Curse?
Research thread says Yes. Should work just fine.

My question: Can anyone provide me with some guide (or something along the lines of it) on how to use the Dream World(and how to navigate on the GL site), because me japanese knowledge is, like, unexistent ;)
A little help is fine, doesn´t need to be a guide.
Also, another question: Furijio(the Snow flake/mirror) is supposed to be in the mines just before the city with the Ice gym. Am I correct, if I assume that it is found in the room with the Ice rock(for Eveelution)?

Also, another question: Furijio(the Snow flake/mirror) is supposed to be in the mines just before the city with the Ice gym. Am I correct, if I assume that it is found in the room with the Ice rock(for Eveelution)?
Not neccesarily. I found one outside of that room in White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)