Team Trials III - Finals [Won by Team TBD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
---

Shame my one loss came during such an important round, but semis is something to be proud of nonetheless and we all had a good time getting there. Best of luck to everyone left!

(Also a big thank you to our official Happy Sunshine cheerleader legendary_07--your bright yellow posts inspired us to play on through even the darkest of times)

Eet said:
Shame my one loss came during such an important round, but semis is something to be proud of nonetheless and we all had a good time getting there. Best of luck to everyone left!

(Also a big thank you to our official Happy Sunshine cheerleader legendary_07--your bright yellow posts inspired us to play on through even the darkest of times)
You made an excellent job on this tournament guys, congratulations! Happy Sunshine !!

..btw i am proud of being your official cheerleader (homo ftw!)

Now I am rooting for Latin America because I am Latin and because I kinda like you tito / rey / wind!

Viva LA Vida

wow you suck rey, guess bluewind and i will carry us like all the previous round -_-

or the french can surrender since they don't stand a chance...

them carrots got this far? God dammit ice, why'd you give em the activity win.

Better win this, so that I could say I beat the champ

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Oh my god what an ownage way for titties to end a tour streak. Anyways Zephir asked me to wait, so I don't think we'll be doing this before wednesday.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won against Zephir in a game I thought I had lost until something pulled through for me. GG bro.

TITO BLUEWIND DAMN REYSCARFACE SUCKS!

Confirming. Made a mistake at the end but you and your team deserve it, GG.

Good run team and thanks for the Tournament DJX

Congrats to TBD. I'm proud of what les carottes did as nobody expected us in finals.
Now it's time to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)