The age gap when dating

My mother is a NICU nurse and she is taking care of a child who has a 19 year old mother and a 54 year old father. They are not married, but they live together. My mom told me that he seems to be fairly poor. Explain that...

Maybe she has a daddy complex? Those girls are everywhere and so ripe they practically fall off the tree (no offense to those with daddy issues)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My mother is a NICU nurse and she is taking care of a child who has a 19 year old mother and a 54 year old father. They are not married, but they live together. My mom told me that he seems to be fairly poor. Explain that...
Isn't the real tragedy not that the Dad is 54, but that they have no money to properly care for the child?

If he was a multi-millionaire who was perfectly happy to leave millions to his 19 year old wife and small child should he pass away, and his wife was perfectly capable of responsibly managing the finances and raising the child, would their really be much of a problem?

I'm 22, and I'm dating an 18 year old. Not a huge difference at first glance, but this other girl I thought about going after made quite a big deal about me being that much older than her. And it's not even that bad (she was also 18).

It worked out for the best, I'd say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)