List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, didn't even hit two pages last night. Here's the load:

The usual suspects. Sentret with Covet is the only interesting one. Picked up the female Tangela with Leech Seed and Regeneration ability. Pretty happy about that one, actually worth using in higher tiers. Thanks for the Croagunk PW, I got it, but mine just happens to be male again. Event DW Pokemon = Sausage-fest.

On a random side-note, I don't know if everyone else is as oblivious as I am, but I was doing the ice cream mini-game completely wrong. I decided to go ahead and actually read the directions since my scores were always low. You can hold the scoop on top of the ice cream to make it a bigger size before you drag it into the bowl. Also, if you make the scoop the same size as the blue scoop diagram on the side you can actually get a multiplier on your score. It's impossible to completely fail it, as you can just make the first scoop as big as possible and it will automatically hit the 20 cm mark.

Edit: Forgot to leave my friend code. I'll be wifi idling tonight after work, probably about 10 ET to around Midnight.
5414-5668-4408

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Are we any closer to determining whether or not the Event DW Pokemon can be female? If they're only male it could potentially have a big impact (Speed Boost + Baton Pass being illegal on Blaziken, Encourage Feraligatr being utterly useless due to it being illegal with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and even Aqua Jet, Thunderpunch being illegal on Iron Fist Infernape, Wish being illegal on the Eeveelutions etc). I'm hoping that the initial fears were just due to the low female ratio of the eeveelutions and starter Pokemon.

Further research on this would be very much appreciated!

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as my haul is concerned, but twice I got the minigame where you search for a specific pokemon, and it sent me to the shining ocean to find the pokemon (turned out to be finneon and wooper, if you're wondering). Has this happened to anyone else?
Yeah, they updated the minigame

Edit: Forgot to leave my friend code. I'll be wifi idling tonight after work, probably about 10 ET to around Midnight.
5414-5668-4408
I added you, my FC is 1892 6881 7296

Re: MauriiDS

I remember the finding Pokemon quest to have the possibility of taking place in forest, sky, and ocean since day 1...

If you want to add me in DW my fc (black version) is in signature,
just added you (1892 6881 7296)

Do we need to make a trade/battle in order for it to *register*?

thanks

Re: MauriiDS

I remember the finding Pokemon quest to have the possibility of taking place in forest, sky, and ocean since day 1...

If you want to add me in DW my fc (black version) is in signature,
just added you (1892 6881 7296)

Do we need to make a trade/battle in order for it to *register*?

thanks
I added you, we have to see each other on wifi at least once to be DW friends (trade/battle is not needed).

Are we any closer to determining whether or not the Event DW Pokemon can be female? If they're only male it could potentially have a big impact (Speed Boost + Baton Pass being illegal on Blaziken, Encourage Feraligatr being utterly useless due to it being illegal with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and even Aqua Jet, Thunderpunch being illegal on Iron Fist Infernape, Wish being illegal on the Eeveelutions etc). I'm hoping that the initial fears were just due to the low female ratio of the eeveelutions and starter Pokemon.

Further research on this would be very much appreciated!
I get a male Croagunk too, anyways, what if someone hack one of those (Kanto starters/Croagunk/Eeveelutions) to change their gender to female and test it on random wifi? Or breed them to get a pokemon with DW ability & egg moves? Should it prove something if it is allowed in wifi?

Are we any closer to determining whether or not the Event DW Pokemon can be female?
Seeing how all 5 Croagunks on this thread's male despite Croagunk's balanced gender ratio, and no reports of any single female event DW pokemon to disprove it, I'll say that the chances are pretty slim.

Seeing how all 5 Croagunks on this thread's male despite Croagunk's balanced gender ratio, and no reports of any single female event DW pokemon to disprove it, I'll say that the chances are pretty slim.
Isn't it 6? I think I remember reading that we were 0-5 for females about a page ago and then Joshiro would make 6. There's a 1 in 64 chance of that happening, so I'm not too worried. If we get up to 10 males (1 in 1024 chance) then it's pretty safe to say they're all male.

That just made the chances 1 in 256.

I'm leaving my character idle on Wifi for the next few hours before I head to bed for those who still want to register my fc. If you don't see my character there, it most likely means the battery's flat or I disconnected.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I redeemed the code, but I'll have to wait until this evening to download it to my game. Thanks for everyone's interest in this and sorry my time has been limited recently.

I am also think the Event DW Pokemon's genders are set, which really does suck. :(

I'm assuming for interacting with people on wifi, you just use the wifi room in any pokemon center? Just trying to clarify so I know what I'm doing...

Also, male croagunk. :\ For statistic's sake.

Mareep - Reflect
Sunkern - Earth Power
Hoppip - Helping Hand
Poochyena - Dark Pulse
Tangela - Leech Seed

I'm assuming for interacting with people on wifi, you just use the wifi room in any pokemon center? Just trying to clarify so I know what I'm doing...
Yes, just go to the wifi room in any pokemon center. I just entered and see you there, so now we are registered.

Also, male croagunk. :\ For statistic's sake.
Yep, the wifi room is the middle thing on the 2nd floor of the Pokemon Center. I think that's all you need.

For what it matters I also got a male croagunk.

Also I thought I'd say that I bought furniture thinking there might be a minute possibility that I'd get points for doing so. But I didn't get any points for it, so furniture is apparently just... furniture.

A little question...

From Serebii:
Finally, you get the noticeboard in the background. This noticeboard will display both the Pokémon you have waiting to send to the High Link, which can be up to 10 Pokémon, and the Pokémon you have previously sent, allowing for up to 50. Once you have reached 50 Pokémon in the second board, you are no longer able to send any further Pokémon.
What the...? I don't like the sound of that...

i just checked serebii forums, its meant to be.
"no more then 10 pokemon can be kept in the 1st clearing of highlink forest, and no more then 50 pokemon in highlink forest at once"
means cant have more then 50 un-caught, but downloaded pokemon at once. just catch them too free up space.

thats assuming serebii is right at all.

to be clear, it was poorly worded, and is not attempting to claim you are limited to a total of 50 pokemon.

Another male Croagunk here! :( Just collected him from the forest. I Wonder where all the girls are?!!

Also posting my Black friend code for anyone to add to their lists if they want :)

0389 4542 8142

What happens if I suddenly got logged out of the dream world while offering a berry to the tree? Is there like a backlog or something so I can still get the pokes I befriended? And do I have to wake up my pokemon again and send it to sleep for the next day?

Not necessarily, but it essentially confirms that the Croagunk's gender is set. Later ones could easily be set female or random, though it increases the likelihood that they're all set male.

I'm not that fazed about Croagunk itself, but I really hope this doesn't imply anything about the starters. Venusaur badly needs at least one move out of Giga Drain and Power Whip, for example...

Edit: Actually, Poison Hand Toxicroak would have been pretty cool with Cross Chop and Fake Out (and maybe even Bullet Punch or Me First, but definitely Cross Chop and Fake Out), so even that's a shame.

What happens if I suddenly got logged out of the dream world while offering a berry to the tree? Is there like a backlog or something so I can still get the pokes I befriended? And do I have to wake up my pokemon again and send it to sleep for the next day?
My reply's probably too late now, but you could have just logged back in and everything probably would have been there. Unless you were logged out because you went over the time limit, which is a different story.

A few days ago there was random maintenance that totally shut down the Dream World and I was in while it happened, which might be similar. Basically my Pokemon was still asleep and I went right back in, picked up whatever my choice was from the previous day, logged out, woke up my Pokemon, put it back to sleep right after, and went back in for a fresh run. Hopefully that's how things go for you.

Edit: Still no new discoveries (if there even are any left :P), but I do want to say my point gain has gone up by 100-150 per day just by adding two people and watering berries and swapping items around. I'd love to do even more of that because, seriously, the forest is so old by now and I want to upgrade ;P and I did add everyone in this thread, so if you don't have me yet, let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)