Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Victini's Victory Star increase accuracy for all the moves of Pokemon on his team (I.e. in a single battle, simply having Victini on your team will increase accuracy for the Pokemon that's active, even if it isn't Victini) or does it just increase accuracy for teammates that are active on the field at the same time as Victini (I.e. in a Tripple Battle you have Victini and 2 other Pokemon out at the same time)?
It boosts the accuracy of teammates out on the field with it, sorry.

I've got a simple question about berries. Since they aren't legally available in the fifth gen as of yet (as fas as I know); are stat-boosting berries (salac, liechi, etc.) banned on Wi-Fi random match?

And another related question: does PO's Wi-Fi mode ban them, just as unreleased DW abilities are banned?

I've got a simple question about berries. Since they aren't legally available in the fifth gen as of yet (as fas as I know); are stat-boosting berries (salac, liechi, etc.) banned on Wi-Fi random match?

And another related question: does PO's Wi-Fi mode ban them, just as unreleased DW abilities are banned?
You can get the berries from 4th gen games, so no, they are not banned.

Anyone know where HM05 waterfall is in white?

It's kinda strange but I can't find anything that says where it is, and I've already beaten the game, so I just missed it.

Is there any word yet on the experience formula in B/W? Or the catch rate formula, for that matter; it must have changed, since Minezumi (255 catch rate) managed to break out of my Poké Ball at less than 33% health. (Well, that or I encountered that 1/65536 chance.)

How do you get Wi-Fi event Pokemon in Black? I just need to know which buttons to press, as I cannot read Japanese.

Also, every time I choose to continue my game I get asked a question, but again, I can't read Japanese, so I don't know what it's asking. If this has happened to anyone else and you know what's going on, well... what's going on?

Thanks in advance.

How do you get Wi-Fi event Pokemon in Black? I just need to know which buttons to press, as I cannot read Japanese.

Also, every time I choose to continue my game I get asked a question, but again, I can't read Japanese, so I don't know what it's asking. If this has happened to anyone else and you know what's going on, well... what's going on?

Thanks in advance.
Mystery Gift = ふしぎな おくりもの (I believe it's always the 3rd option on the title screen)
From there choose the top option.
Choose the top option again to start wireless communications.
Choose the second option from there to get a gift from wifi (It will say "wifi" in English)
You can probably find your way around from there. I already downloaded the current event pokemon so I can't tell you what to do after that. Once it's downloaded talk to the deliveryman in the pokecenter to get it.

Whenever you start the game it will ask you if you want to start wireless communications (so you can start with your C-gear on). The top option is yes and the second is no. If you choose no it will ask you if you're really sure, so hit the first option which is yes.

Would anyone happen to know how what the codes are for the event Kanto starters? I heard something along the lines of you need a password to retrieve the Pokemon.

Would anyone happen to know how what the codes are for the event Kanto starters? I heard something along the lines of you need a password to retrieve the Pokemon.
You get the code when you buy a copy of Pokemon Pia issue that was released on 9/10, so there isn't a universal code like there was for the croagunk event.

I just checked http://www.smogon.com/articles/tiers

And realised the cut off point isn't 3.4. The cut off point for OU is 5.67727...%. Which means that Empoleon, Roserade, Snorlax Dusknoir, Weavile, Hippowdon, Tentacruel, Mamoswine, Shaymin, Ninjask, Umbreon and Smeargle should go to UU/BL instead of staying in OU.

OK this should be in the stark mountain ask questions but that place is dead.

So my question is, have I calculated wrong or has everyone calculated wrong?

What's the damage calculations for a 252Atk +atk nature Aqua Jet from Abagoora (base 108 attack) on standard Urgamosu?

I'm running a rain team currently, but it has a lot of trouble getting past nattorei. Does anybody have a mon that can get past nattorei that would fit in well? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)