Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Ahm, the first post says not to make any shiny sprites or back sprites yet. Either way, you would've had to use my Regice as a base because the lines are different.

Nice. :>

Crash is gonna get swamped when he logs on, haha. Working on the layout as we speak. (or not really about to get started)

Also, I feel kind of sick right now so I might disappear.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, I'm going against Kipp's wishes (Again) to post more Fossilmons!

Here's Aaken & Archeos, the Weak-Kneed Fossil Birds, Archeos was 84 Pixels Tall...Rates?
EDIT: Oh Shit, White Background...Need to make them transperant...
EDIT2: Fixed now. :)

Reserving the Omanyte & Shieldon lines as well as Aerodactyl.

woke up today sleep deprived. I couldn't get deoxys-d done yesterday because I had a friend over and played pikmin 2 & SSBB for ~2 1/2 hrs. Here's deoxys-d done today:

Yes, I am swamped. I really don't know if I have the time to keep the OP up to date. (I have been working from 7-10 today, and I expect that to continue), so, Kipp, you could either start a new thread is the mods approve or try to keep sending me the new OP. Sorry, but real life trumps the internet.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh I'm pretty sure kipp or whoever can just contact a Smeargle's Studio's mod or a super mod and ask them to change the creator of the OP, so there really isn't a need to make another thread.

EDIT: it's done

Haha, nice, you guys. Updating the OP.

Also, I hope Crash doesn't mind me tweaking the layout (I don't like all the bright colors on it).

EDIT: Also, reserving the Snorunt line.

Wow, that's a cool trick. Lack of responsibility is nice, I might even make a sprite now :D. I'll reserve Zekrom, and I'm fine with you changing the layout, I personally didn't like the bright colors, but it got attention to the thread.

And I'm working on Altaria (whose lines are too jumbled up for their own good).

I had 330 posts about a week and a half ago and now I have 380, wtf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)