Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

His joints are a deeper black than his body, which cannot be effectively pillowed, because it is only one shade darker. Anyway, I want to do something easier, consider me down for the Tyranitar family. I need to go do work...

Nice, but is it possible to add another shade of black to Bastiodon? I know Bastiodon has very few shades of black but two makes it look quite flat imo.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's Infernape:

Quite nice, though I couldn't find a way to make the left eye look more normal, and pillowed fire is always going to be a little odd.

Vulpix and Ninetails:

I also did a Snorlax, but unfortunately someone already did that. I think that Tyrant did some weird things with it though, not to sound harsh, just saying. These are mine (left) and his (right) for comparison:

Lastly, I updated my Borutorosu/Voltolos sprite with proper purple spots, but you guys missed it for the album (and OP), here it is again:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nice, but is it possible to add another shade of black to Bastiodon? I know Bastiodon has very few shades of black but two makes it look quite flat imo.
True, it's dark grey btw. It only had two shades of dark grey unlike Sheildon who had three...-_-
Will get to work on the rest of the fossilmons...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Nice Shaymins, DragonBreath, a bit iffy about the Land form though...

Here's Lileep & Cradily for you all. Rates?

Reserving the Lake Trio (Uxie, Mesprit & Azelf)

Here's our mascot for the Studio it's........... Smeragle

Also I've found irregular shapes pillowed look better than regular shapes pillowed

I completely agree with that, we now have: Wait for it, 227 sprites!

EDIT: Abagoora wasn't completely transparent, the arm hole is white. So could you change this soon, Random?

What is my hypothesis? I don't even know... Anyway, we've hit 230 sprites! I want 250 by the weekend.
Lumpy/irregular shapes look better than regular/smooth shapes when pillowed... Well, I don't know if lumpy and smooth are exactly what you were thinking, but they fitted what I was thinking, so, you know.

EDIT: Just saw that Rawbi went ahead and did Clefairy, so he might as well do Clefable...

phoo. Yeah, smooth shapes look gross when pillowed. I LOVE that Smeargle, and I'm adding all the sprites to the OP.

Nice avatar, Crash. :P

/REALLY REALLY HAPPY after finding a shiny Pidgey randomly

No, in HeartGold. I was looking for Pokemon to fit with OCs/waiting to get an egg from the Daycare. I find it more amazing after finding a shiny Tangela randomly in August and catching it :B Plus hatching a shiny Bagon randomly on what would have been an awful day.

Multitasking, so the OP hasn't been updated yet. Working on it.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay, I've completed all the fossilmons now! :) Here's the last of them...

Here's Anorith & Armaldo for you all. Rates?

EDIT: Okay...No one has replied, so I'll edit in more pillowed sprites...

Here's the Lake Trio for you all. Rates?

I might reserve the Gible Line now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)