Rate my OU team :D

Hi guys,this is my first thread(not my first post though) and I'd like for my team to be rated. Sorry if I did something wrong,if so,tell me and I'll change it.

So,lets begin.

Lead:

Azelf @ Choice Scarf
Naive 252 Sp.Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Levitate
-Trick
-Fire Blast
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock

Thinking of changing this set,but so far,it has done good.
Trick has wrecked potential set up sweepers,Fire Blast allows me to kill lead Ninjasks,Metagross,and other fire-weak leads and then later come in to set up Stealth Rock.
A great way I find to force a lead to switch is to Trick them,and then Taunt them,I can then safely set up Rocks as they switch or stay in to do a tiny bit of damage with Struggle.
The only thing that can actually stop this are MH mons since they can taunt me before I can do anything.(Although they can die from a Fire Blast)

Physical Set up Sweeper:

Roobushin @ Lefties
Adamant 252 Sp.def/252 HP/4 Attack
Guts
-Mach Punch
-Drain Punch
-Payback
-Bulk Up

Aww,Roobushin. Bulky and strong. Almost nothing can OHKO this thing with unboosted moves.
The EVs allow him to survive some of the weaker special moves and OHKO most of the special attackers back with Payback,since the majority of them are Psychic and Ghost.
Fighting and Dark give me almost flawless coverage,hitting absolutely everything for at least neutral damage.
Guts allows me to absorb some status moves for my team,preferably T-Waves. After a Guts boost and 6 Bulk Ups,my Roobushin hits 2082 attack,making his Mach Punches able to OHKO nearly everything with its +1 priority.
Leftovers help greatly with setting up since they heal me up a bit. Mix that with Drain Punch and Roobushin is pretty hard to kill.
A problem I have faced is opposing Roobushins that invest more in Attack or Defense which leave my own Roobushin in the dust.

How much would a Payback do to say Evo stone Scyther which invested FULLY in Defense?
2082 Atk vs 426 Def & 344 HP (50 Base Power): 175 - 207 (50.87% - 60.17%)

Clean OHKO with Stealth Rock.

How about a Toxicroak that fully invests too?(Poison resist Fighting,Fighting resists Dark)
2082 Atk vs 251 Def & 370 HP (40 Base Power): 178 - 210 (48.11% - 56.76%)

A 2HKO with Mach Punch!
This thing is an absolute beast and almost nothing an stop it after those boosts.
Not even a Ditto stands a chance.

Wish Passer:

Mamanbou @ Lefties
Sassy 252 HP/252 Sp.Def/4 Def
Regeneration
-Wish
-Toxic
-Waterfall
-Protect

A lot bulkier than I originally thought,Mamanbou has just shrugged off SE hits like they were nothing.Mamanbou,along with Erufuun,can stall out SO many mons with Toxic and Leech Seed respectively.
Erufuun can't stall Grass types,but Mamanbou can.
They help each other out quite well.
If Erufuun an Encore a weak move,Mamanbou can come in a pass a huge Wish over to Erufuun and heal off all the damage. Mamanbou's wishes are great for my team since I can shrug off past damage with them.
Waterfall is used so I'm not left totally helpless after a taunt,and has surprisingly killed some of the less bulky mons even with Mamanbou's pathetic attack.

Biggest problem are the Bulky Taunters,like Poison Heal Gliscor.
They leave my Mamanbou pretty much helpless as it can't heal itself,can't poison them,and can barely do any damage at all to them.

Revenge Killer:

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant 248 Hp/252 Attack/8 Speed
Technician
-U-Turn
-Bullet Punch
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Standard Scizor Band set.
Mainly used to revenge ghost types like Gengar and to kill any Shadow Tag Shanderas which would otherwise run right through my team.
Pursuit and Superpower gives me flawless coverage with Bullet Punch and U-turn denting holes into my opponent's team every second of the day.
Scizor's slow speed allows it to take a hit for my frailer mons to safely switch in after a U-turn.

Special Attacker:

Shandera @ Life Orb
Modest 252 Sp.Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Flash Fire
-Shadow Ball
-HP Fighting
-Fire Blast
-Nitro Charge

My Shandera Nitro Charge set.
I switch in on resisted attacks,set up on the switch(or outright kill them) and start killing with Life Orb boosted Fire Blasts.
188 Speed EVs would allows me out speed Starmie after a Nitro Charge,but I'm unsure on what to use the rest of the EVs on,as Shandera is pretty frail even after investing the rest of the EVs in bulk.
Erufuun helps out a lot in setting up that critical Nitro Charge,by Encoring resisted moves,or better yet,a fire attack to get a nice Flash Fire boost.
In case you're wondering how much it helps,here's how much a Flash Fire boosted,Life Orb boosted Fire Blast does to a specially defensive Roobushin:

First,only a Life orb:
426 Atk vs 229 Def & 414 HP (120 Base Power): 312 - 367 (75.36% - 88.65%)

Now with the Flash Fire boost:
426 Atk vs 229 Def & 414 HP (120 Base Power): 466 - 549 (112.56% - 132.61%)

That's amazing. It will OHKO Specially defensive Roobushin 80% of the time with a Flash Fire boosted Fire Blast!(80% due to accuracy :P)

What about Bulky Waters like Vaporeon? Sadly,I have to rely on Shadow Ball,but lets see how much I can do with it.

LO boosted Shadow Ball:
426 Atk vs 235 Def & 463 HP (80 Base Power): 202 - 238 (43.63% - 51.40%)

A 2HKO on the standard Wish Passing set. Not that bad actually,have to catch him on the switch though,because Shandera gets OHKO'd by Surf.

What about say T-tar?

LO boosted HP Fighting:
426 Atk vs 354 Def & 383 HP (70 Base Power): 316 - 372 (82.51% - 97.13%)

Nearly a OHKO on the standard Choice Band set. What about one that invests more in Sp.Def?

LO boosted HP Fighting against Max HP,Max Sp.Def T-Tar:
426 Atk vs 492 Def & 404 HP (70 Base Power): 224 - 268 (55.45% - 66.34%)

As you can see,Shandera can 2HKO all variants of T-Tar,he can only come in for the revenge kill.
Can Shandera survive a Pursuit though?

Max Attack T-Tar's Pursuit against Shandera with 70 EVs in HP:
403 Atk vs 215 Def & 278 HP (40 Base Power): 162 - 192 (58.27% - 69.06%)

Amazing isn't it? T-Tar's Pursuit fails to OHKO Shandera,while Shandera can 2HKO back with HP Fighting.
What about Band-Tar?

Max Attack Band-Tar's Pursuit against Shandera with 70 EVs in HP:
604 Atk vs 215 Def & 278 HP (40 Base Power): 242 - 288 (87.05% - 103.60%)

Not so lucky there. Life Orb will guarantee he kills you.
Well,you can't win them all.
Does pretty well though.

Reason I use Flash Fire instead is because I believe Shadow Tag is pretty cheap.(And lots of people agree on PO x_x)

SubSeeder

Erufuun @ Lefties
Jolly 252 HP/252 Sp.Def/4 Def
Mischievous Heart
-Leech Seed
-Protect
-Substitute
-Encore

Used to get rid of mons that pose problems on my team and force switches with Leech Seed. I can also Encore certain moves to allow either Shandera or Roobushin a turn of set up.
I run Jolly so I can have a bit of speed over other MH users.
You'd be surprised how many people have trouble even hitting this thing.
Unless you Taunt him,he can and WILL run right through any mon with Leech Seed.
He's my endgame killer,able to defeat the last mon remaining as long as it doesn't OHKO him back
or Taunts him(Or is a Grass type).
Erufuun is a great team player,his priority Encores allow any of my mons to safely switch in and set up.

Well that's my team.
Please rate it and help me see what problems it has to know how to make it better.
So far,my biggest problem is weather teams. They rip right through me.
Sorry if I didn't write enough about the strategies,but I don't really want to point out anything that's already obvious.

FYI,thinking of changing Mamanbou for Ninetales to help Shandera with those Fire blasts.

Flash Fire boosted,Life Orb boosted,Sun boosted Fire Blast against standard Vaporeon:
427 Atk vs 235 Def & 463 HP (120 Base Power): 341 - 402 (73.65% - 86.83%)

That's INSANE.
With a tiny bit of prior damage,that's a OHKO.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Descriptions are lacking, please expand them or I'll have to lock this. Also note that you posted in the wrong section (moving to OU).

Ok,I'll expand. Give me some time though,I have a family reunion today.
I'd like to point out that I posted it as DW because Mamanbou has a DW ability.

yeah desriptions and this
I would use Quick Attack on Scizor, most Pursuitible ghosts can be trapped by Shandera anyway. Opposing Shandera can't be trapped, true, but they can just kill Scizor with a fire move anyway. Quick Attack will help take down speed boost Blaziken too, which poses a threat for this team.

yeah desriptions and this
I would use Quick Attack on Scizor, most Pursuitible ghosts can be trapped by Shandera anyway. Opposing Shandera can't be trapped, true, but they can just kill Scizor with a fire move anyway. Quick Attack will help take down speed boost Blaziken too, which poses a threat for this team.

He's not using shadow tag on Shandera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)