RitterCat's iPhone art

That's totally fine Dogfish. Why wouldn't I liek my art advertised widely-er on the vast interwebs. Do you need me to put it in avy size for you? If so, that's noo trouble at all. I'll just need to know what the avy pixel limit is on the forum coz it'll probably be different to smogon.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
*Bows to the king of art*

That's Cool.

But do you know what woulld be really SunKool? Yeah, It's a request to do a Kool Sunkern (If you don't wannt, just say so, Grumpy is brilliant ^.^)

Awesome stuff, especially considering the medium you are working on. Maybe you'd consider drawing an awesome Wobuffet with some large DJ headphones on?

TRIPLE REQUEST TIME!
I can't decide which one to request.......

1) Granbull with rabies
2) Ursaring as godzilla
3) Tyrogue as a ninja

DOUBLE-POST TIME!

All bow in reverence for the entrance of King Weezing XVII and his loyal Jester, DERPy Weezing Head 2.

I'd like to see the first 16 King Weezings. lol

Loyal? I don't know, DERPy Weezing Head 2 looks suspicious to me.

I don't know if it's on purpose, but King Weezing XVII seems scared to me.......
hmm

Oh well, the presentation and announcement for that one were top-notch. And, as usual, the art looks great.

edit: I'm glad Fatecrashers is away, so that I don't have to worry about 2 great artists at the same time.

TRIPLE REQUEST TIME!
I can't decide which one to request.......

1) Granbull with rabies
2) Ursaring as godzilla
3) Tyrogue as a ninja
Hmm. I know. I'll do one, then let other requests fill out, idk, 4 spaces or so b4 the next one, then the same for the third one. That way, you get ALL of them done =D. Also, comparing ME to FATE!?!?!?!? NO WAY

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Dude, I'm lovin these!
Can you draw an Infernape asking "Why aren't there any bananas in the Pokemon world?!"
:3

Hmm. I know. I'll do one, then let other requests fill out, idk, 4 spaces or so b4 the next one, then the same for the third one. That way, you get ALL of them done =D. Also, comparing ME to FATE!?!?!?!? NO WAY
oh goody

Anyway, it's not really good to compare artists. Since they all have different styles it would be like comparing apples and oranges. Both fruit, but different kinds of fruit. But yeah, Fate is da bomba with art.

By Rotom Toaster Form I presume you mean Rotom-h (oven, toaster, could be either) Anyways, here it is, Magic_Toaster

It looks like it's not wearing a shirt.
But it has CRAB-FREAKING-CLAWS AND A UNICORN-HORN!
That is amazing.

It's stubby legs are characteristic of your style, which I think I've said before. That's one of the things I like about your work.

Rotom-H is so robot-like. Really like it. The claws look scary =D.

EDIT: I'd like a Manaphy Tail Glowing, plz. Or a Raikou.

K. Since I have ELEVEN requests and its New Year celebrations and I'm going away for four days on Sunday, requests are now closed until I decide I have a sufficient number done.

Also, Aleva's Skymin

K. Since I have ELEVEN requests and its New Year celebrations and I'm going away for four days on Sunday, requests are now closed until I decide I have a sufficient number done.

Also, Aleva's Skymin

CHEATER! All you did was take the sprite and make it bigger!

This is one motherf... exceedingly angry Primeape. In fact, its just about to go BERSERK

The tiny eyes are what really make it good. Sadly, his left hand got cut off a bit, but the nose makes up for it IMO. <3 the nose

Anyway, what's with the dent in his right hand? Oh, it doesn't matter. It's great anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)