Smogon Tournament #3: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I sent a pm to Eagle on the 26th and it was not answered yet nor I´ve seen him on the server that I´ve been online most of the day,

Me and OmegaDonut agreed we'd battle this weekend, but he didn't show up neither sent me some warning, as I'm being online everyday.
I'll travel writhin a few days so I hope he can get online soon.

gg OmegaDonut, that was a really intense match.
I was down to 6-3 but managed to win I don't even know how. gg again.

Well, I sent a PM to Devilkid a few days ago, but no response yet. Also havn't been able to find him on NetBattle. Considering that he's probably about 7 hours ahead of me, since he's in Germany, I've been logging on in the AM as to match what I think would be his likely hours of play time. No luck. Kinda stinks 'cause I leave for Chicago tomorrow, and I'll be gone for like, 4 days.

Ey dude, I told you in my last PM, that 1. my I-net is broken and I can't use NB right now and 2. that I'm away from 28.-31. December, so now I'm back and try to arrange it.

Read the rest in the PM...

Weird, I didn't get a PM from you, Devilkid. I think maybe there was a problem and I didn't receive it, 'cause I had no idea that that's what was happening. I did get your more recent PM however, so cool beans.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, I'm back home now... and ready and willing to do our match Cerberus. I know you said you weren't going to be available until around the 3rd or so... just let me know.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Still haven't seen Council, it's weird =/ I usually always see him on PR, but not now..

yah judgement and i are battling on the 6th or 7th apparently because he's gone til then sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)