Haunter, I am writing a new UU team with items, EV's etc
Please read it and say it is ok
From Voyager119

Blaziken: Life Orb, Blaze Ability, Rash Nature, 4 Atk/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Shadow Claw

These Moves come in handy as they are all powerful and can defeat all types.

Drapion: Life Orb, Sniper Ability, Jolly Nature, 4 Atk/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Cross Poison
Earthquake

Drapion is powerful and with swords dance, it is even more powerful

Steelix: Leftovers, Sassy Nature, Sturdy Ability, 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Toxic
Earthquake
Gyro Ball
Stealth Rock

All of these moves come in handy with Steelix as it can use them to win

Clefable: Toxic Orb, Calm Nature, Magic Guard ablility, 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Facade
Softboiled
Fling
Bounce

Facade comes in handy when the toxic orb has come into play and if you don't want to be poisoned, use fling and the opposition will be poisoned

Milotic: Leftovers, Bold Nature, Marvel Scale Ability, 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Aqua Ring
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam

With its high special attack, it can be a formidable opponent and with the right strategy, it can beat all types of pokemon

Toxicroak: Life Orb, Dry Skin, Modest Nature, 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot
Sludge Bomb
Focus Blast
Hidden power Ice

I changed it because kangaskhan was quite bad. This toxicroak has very high special attack so i gave it nasty plot and other special moves

This is my first rate here, but... There are some things that i'll have to point out.

First: Why on earth do you use a +SpAtk nature and SpAtk EV's on a Physical Blaziken? The moveset is pretty good, but the nature and EV's are messing it all up...

Second: Same thing happens with Drapion, except for the nature. The EV's are for SpAtk, when they should be on Atk.

Third: If you have scrappy on Kanghaskan, i think Shadow Claw is kinda useless '-'

Hello, an attacking lead such as Blaziken generally do not work well. I would either have a lead that can set up (I like Uxie as it can be an anti-lead and taunt as well) or have an anti lead. Blaziken can be a potential physical sweeper on your team, so I would replace Drapion with it, which would open up the lead position to another Pokemon. Give Blaziken a STAB fighting move instead of shadow claw. Clefable should not use bounce, give it Heal Bell/Thunder Wave/ or some other support move.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Note that you have to send me your updated descriptions before reposting. Don't make a new thread or you'll get a formal warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)