Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Hi there. I'm back with the same problem - Pikatimer.

But now, I've downloaded Java Runtime Environment, and there was this sort of step-by-step guide I was using. It said to right click the .jar file and click "Open With" then "Browse." I did that. Then it said to go to where Java is saved, and open Javaw.exe then click ok. I did that. This is the error I got:

"Could not find main class:
C:\Users\Username\Downloads\PikaTimer2.0.2.jar. Program will exit."

And now I don't know what to do D: Any help, please? Thanks in advance.

But now, I've downloaded Java Runtime Environment, and there was this sort of step-by-step guide I was using. It said to right click the .jar file and click "Open With" then "Browse." I did that. Then it said to go to where Java is saved, and open Javaw.exe then click ok. I did that. This is the error I got:

OMG WOW! Someone who has the exact same problem as me! I'm actullay amazed cause I thought I was like the only one xD
Yeah a black text box appears right and says that. It's annoying it just doesn't open the frikin program... I hate why it's got to be so fussy. IT's actullay easier to RNG than download this xD

I tried being a human pikatimer earlier on. I got so close. like 9 delays off 499. But I didn't really know how I could get closer...

Lookin for someone to walk me through with hatching a shiny in HG/SS via voicechat or atleast IMs.

I'm using RNG Reporter+Pikatimer and I've watched several videos and I feel everything is correct but when I try to verify my seed by calling Elm, I don't even get a close match let alone the specific seed.

Quick question: Is Wonder Card IV abuse the same in HGSS as it was in DPPt? (That is, Method 1 + two frames, with no control over PID.) I'm trying to RNG for the Mew event but I'm getting nonsensical results.

EDIT: Ahhhhh, I carelessly entered "often scatters things" into MetalKid instead of "scatters things often". (For anyone who comes across this, HGSS is indeed the same as DPPt, and Celadon City is useful because there are no moving NPCs in the Pokemart.)

In RNGreporter for 4th gen, how do I use the 'shiny egg' tab in the time finder menu to find seeds that ARE NOT shiny, yet still have the nature, ability, and gender I want? Or is there another part of RNGreporter to do non shiny eggs for nature, ability, and gender?

Someone told me to just use '00000' as the ID and SID, and that works most of the time, but not all of the time.

Yeah, all you have to do is make sure you type in a random ID/SID combo that isn't yours, then you should get a non-shiny egg with everything else you need :]

Slot 0: 0-19 20% (Swarm)
Slot 1: 20-39 20% (Swarm)
Slot 2: 40-49 10%
Slot 3: 50-59 10%
Slot 4: 60-69 10%
Slot 5: 70-79 10%
Slot 6: 80-84 5% (Trophy Garden, Current)
Slot 7: 85-89 5% (Trophy Garden, Previous)
Slot 8: 90-93 4%
Slot 9: 94-97 4%
Slot 10: 98 1%
Slot 11: 99 1%

For trophy Garden the Encounter Slot is 6 for the Pokèmon you are encountering that day and 7 for the Pokèmon you encountered the day before.

If you have D/P you can RNG a Scyther there in Route 210 North coming from the West of the City next to that route, you just need to defog first :)

EDIT: Ninja'd

In RNGreporter for 4th gen, how do I use the 'shiny egg' tab in the time finder menu to find seeds that ARE NOT shiny, yet still have the nature, ability, and gender I want? Or is there another part of RNGreporter to do non shiny eggs for nature, ability, and gender?

Someone told me to just use '00000' as the ID and SID, and that works most of the time, but not all of the time.
Yeah, all you have to do is make sure you type in a random ID/SID combo that isn't yours, then you should get a non-shiny egg with everything else you need :]
That isn't working, I've tried several different seeds, all with 00000 for the ID and SID, yet it comes out with some random nature. This has happened to me before. Is there some other way to RNG eggs with nature, ability, and gender, without shininess?

That isn't working, I've tried several different seeds, all with 00000 for the ID and SID, yet it comes out with some random nature. This has happened to me before. Is there some other way to RNG eggs with nature, ability, and gender, without shininess?
Don't use international parents and don't check off international parents. If that's what you've been doing, that would explain screwy results.

Don't use international parents and don't check off international parents. If that's what you've been doing, that would explain screwy results.
But I've been using syb's ditto for flawless IV's.

Usually, when I use 00000 for the ID and SID, and use syb's japanese flawless ditto, and also have the international parents box checked, I get what I asked for. Can anyone give me an explanation, I can't seem to find it in the RNG guide.

Sorry, I have no idea why it's not working for you. Usually, when I mix up the ID/SID combo I get everything I need except the shiny-ness.

Edit: Reposting this just in case someone can help me :D

But I've been using syb's ditto for flawless IV's.

Usually, when I use 00000 for the ID and SID, and use syb's japanese flawless ditto, and also have the international parents box checked, I get what I asked for. Can anyone give me an explanation, I can't seem to find it in the RNG guide.
It has to do with PID creation international parents. When you have international parents, it generates a PID. If that's not shiny, it generates another. It generates a total of four of them if the previous is not shiny. But if it is shiny, then it keeps that PID. This means that shiny with international parents could be the first, second, third, or fourth PID generated, but if it's not shiny, it will always be the fourth.

Long story short, the RNG reporter doesn't give you enough info to use international parents for non-shinies. When I get far enough in my SS, I'll be catching a flawless Ditto and giving it out for free anyways.

It has to do with PID creation international parents. When you have international parents, it generates a PID. If that's not shiny, it generates another. It generates a total of four of them if the previous is not shiny. But if it is shiny, then it keeps that PID. This means that shiny with international parents could be the first, second, third, or fourth PID generated, but if it's not shiny, it will always be the fourth.

Long story short, the RNG reporter doesn't give you enough info to use international parents for non-shinies. When I get far enough in my SS, I'll be catching a flawless Ditto and giving it out for free anyways.
Ah okay. In the meantime, I guess I'll just use another compatible flawless pokemon for it.

Also, I'll be checking your thread for that ditto ಠ_ಠ. Syb's ditto is like a fucking rash on this forum, and syberia isn't even active anymore. We need a new flawless ditto lol.

I'm dealing with totally erratic frame advancement on my eggs in Soul Silver. This isn't the first time, in fact I haven't been able to Egg IV RNG in a long time. Today's try goes as such: Going for a baltoy egg, and my desired spread is on frame 13, on seed 1510022A. I hit the seed, and after the 10th elm call to make sure, I clicked the day care guy because according to guides and my experiences when it worked, it would advance by 3 (I have no roamers).

So after picking up the egg, I call elm several times. The order I get after picking up the egg started on frame 19, meaning the egg advanced it to frame 18. I checked all seeds b/t 99 delay and 1 sec off my desired seed, thinking I'd try after the 5th elm call. Only one seed matched the first 5, and not only was it even (my desired seed is odd in delay, so I couldn't have hit this) but it's 30 faster than what I'm capable of hitting, so I couldn't have hit this. So I get the first 5 elm calls right and try again.

The next call after picking up that egg was frame 16, meaning I went from 5 to 15 by picking up the egg. Trying for a proven advancement of 8 I get 10. Can anyone explain this? I have defeated every trainer on the route, Cameron the friggin photographer is not present, and no one moves on that route.

Ok, so one little boy changes direction but does not walk or run, he's still in the same spot. Plus, he's way off screen so I couldn't keep track of him anyway, and I RNGed for months w/o him affecting anything.

Pardon the interruption, but how do I find my secret ID if I have never encountered a shiny pokemon? I've been reading for hours and have found nothing to find the secret ID without a shiny, would someone care to give me some direction?

Catch something over level 50 (legends are good) and input it's stats on the IV to PID screen. If it gives you multiple results, keep trying (w/ legends you can try for the same pokemon) until you see something keep repeating itself

ahh finally, i am successful! i have me a modest hp grass 70 heatran.

i have a question (kinda specifically for winters zombie if you see this) - you showed me two different spreads for heatran, a modest and a naive. where do you find these two spreads?

Pikatimer people
Try to update your java in control panel, once updated it should start to work and make sure pikatimer have the java extension

Fishing advance the frame by four

Find your sid by chaining shinies or ask someone in the simple question thread

Skype oak advance the frame 1 or 0,

For wondercard pokemon just input your seed in the rngreporter and generate under wondercard method and find the frame

Most information comes off the first page

Twistez download pokerngdp on the first page of this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)