Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a planning question.

Let's say I want to build a team based on baton passing Togekiss, and have it sweep. Who do you guys recommend to back him up? I was thinking Vaporeon for defence, Jolteon for speed, and Espeon for Calm Mind, but who else? Is this even feasible?

I have a planning question.

Let's say I want to build a team based on baton passing Togekiss, and have it sweep. Who do you guys recommend to back him up? I was thinking Vaporeon for defence, Jolteon for speed, and Espeon for Calm Mind, but who else? Is this even feasible?
Ninjask(Speed Boost), Smeargle(Spore/Ingrain/Tail Glow, Vaporeon(basic thing to take hits), Espeon(Magic Mirror). And make sure you use Assist Power.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sort of frustrating...I'm trying to get on the Japanese Global Link site to access Dream World (for my Pokemon Black Japanese cartridge). However, it keeps automatically sending me to the English site that hasn't been launched yet. Is there a link to get around this? Help is greatly appreciated.
Go to "Language Selection" in the corner.

Thank you for that last question.

If I have leafeon on my team, does that automatically make my team in the UU tier?

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

If I have leafeon on my team, does that automatically make my team in the UU tier?
No, your team is tiered according to the highest-tiered Pokemon. So, for example, if you had a team of 5 Rattata and Dialga, your team would be Uber.

NO? None of your pokes can be OU/Uber when you want to play UU. Else you could just have one NU poke, and 5 Ubers, and play in NU.....

So I know that using Thief (and Covet, I assume), no longer lets you keep items you steal in trainer battles (Morimoto's Petaya berries, for instance), but what about wild battles?

And, relatedly, if you steal an item off of a wild Pokemon and then catch that Pokemon, will that wild Pokemon still have the item you stole.
Anyone?

In the current Wifi OU meta, what would be a good defensive spread for a Scizor I want to act as a Reuniclus check/counter? Also, should I run a CB Scizor (seems like it would be counterproductive with the need for Sp. Def EVs) or a Bulky SD one (seems like it would be counterproductive to a stall team)? Thanks in advance.

Something I asked about a fair while ago and got no answer: Is the in-battle status screen still like it is in Gen 4? Because if it is, SRing for Reshiram/Zekrom would be a pain since you wouldn't be able to see its nature without throwing the fight after it. And that would be annoying.

In the current Wifi OU meta, what would be a good defensive spread for a Scizor I want to act as a Reuniclus check/counter? Also, should I run a CB Scizor (seems like it would be counterproductive with the need for Sp. Def EVs) or a Bulky SD one (seems like it would be counterproductive to a stall team)? Thanks in advance.
IF you want to take on Rank, run Cb Scizor with SpD EVs. You would be running HP anyways so it really doesn't hurt you all too much

Something I asked about a fair while ago and got no answer: Is the in-battle status screen still like it is in Gen 4? Because if it is, SRing for Reshiram/Zekrom would be a pain since you wouldn't be able to see its nature without throwing the fight after it. And that would be annoying.
Is still the same, to RNG/SR it you have to do exactly like you said. Catch it, then lost to N and back on poke center to see it's nature/IV's. OR...

You could fill your boxes completely and go battle Reshiram/Zekron, and since you can't catch it, the game will let you faint it and you will be able to face N, after that it will respawn on the top of Dragon Spiral Tower, where it will be just like any other stationary legend.

Should Metagross be using Zen Headbutt at all?
short answer, yes.

psychic is a pretty god type this gen tbh it hits that evil chadelier for potentially masssive damge and its capable of either knocking out or making conkledurr useless.
it does have its down side such as being walled by steels and tyranitar(the only dark type :P). Even still its a really great move.

short answer, yes.

psychic is a pretty god type this gen tbh it hits that evil chadelier for potentially masssive damge and its capable of either knocking out or making conkledurr useless.
it does have its down side such as being walled by steels and tyranitar(the only dark type :P). Even still its a really great move.
Just so you know, Chandelure is Ghost/Fire and as such is not hit SE by Zen Headbutt. It is useful for the mutltitude of Fighting types this gen, however.

I hear rumors about this, but I've never seen any clear confirmation. Can the event legendaries that the Transfer Machine brings over be holding the berries they came with when they get transferred? Some are saying they can't hold anything, others are saying they can only hold the berries that came with them, I'd just like to know for sure.
Please answer?

How are abilities determined for priority (e.g. if Tyranitar and Ninetales are sent out at the same time, does it become a Sandstorm or Sunny)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)