Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
*snip*

The IV's are as follows:

Raikou - #243 (Rash)
HP: 30-31
Atk: 30-31
Def: 31
SpA: 17-19
SpD: 27-29
Spe: 20-23

It should be

Raikou - #243 (Rash)
HP: 31
Atk: 13
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Spe: 31

*snip*
Looks like you needed to go 1 more frame.

I'm at the point of releasing the 3 dogs in my HG game, only got 3 badges. Any chance I can RNG abuse them already?
Yeah, just substitute calls to Juggler Irwin for the normal Elm ones. I know that somewhere it tells which one corresponds to which, but I don't remember where.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Alright, thank you so far! :)

Who can tell me which Juggler Irwin calls corresponds with the Elm calls?

Plug the seed into the seed slot in RNG Reporter, then drag the method to "Wondercard IVs", and then go to "Seed to Time".

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I looked at mingot's rng guide for wondercards and found a seed i liked. How do I find my target time in rng reporter?
Click on that seed, or copy it to clipboard, and then you get back to the main screen, and paste it there. Then go to Seed to Time. :)

Edit: First time I get ninja'd xD lol

Uh, when you are RNG'ng DPPt in the Find Initial Seed by stats tab, does the time mean the time you catch the Pokémon, or the time you hit "continue"?

Hmmmm, if you RNG for a shiny, then you do the number of taps/flips and save right before the Day-Care Man, can you SR for good IV's, or will it not be shiny?

I got my Timid Celebi on attempt #86. 31/14/31/31/31/31; waiting for this for a God damn decade. :D

DON'T STOP

BELIEVIN'

~Uiru

This is pissing me off. My target delay is 1047. I keep hitting 1045-1049 but usually with 51 seconds, and not 50. So I put 49 seconds in the Timer and then I mostly get 49 seconds. I have no problem with getting the wrong nature, but I can't even hit my seed consistently.

Edit: Just got a Hardy nature for the third straight time. What a joke.

Okay so, I'm going to RNG raikou and I have a quick question. ^^
For latios (roamer) I needed entei and raikou alive to RNG it in the E4.
So that means to RNG raikou I need entei and latios alive? |o|

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
I find it hard to believe that this hasn't been cracked yet. Surely it must be trivial for someone with an emulator to find a RAM address that continues to advance while in a quiet Pokémart, and go from there. I've gone through 75 effectively flawless Celebis already, and not one was Timid. (4.68% odds of making 75 rolls and not getting the desired result.)

For the hell of it, here's the tally.

Getting a bit fed up with this!
~Uiru
Is there ANYTHING that affects Wondercard nature? I've been RNGing Celebi since last night and haven't gotten one decent nature.
pids(and thus, natures) for 4th gen wondercards are hardware-based. they will vary based on your ds, flash card, AR use, hardware build date, etc. so no, it isn't predictable at the moment and likely won't be considering gen 4 is pretty much over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)