Realm of the mad god

Oh that reminds me, right before I quit I did 5 dungeons in a row consisting of 2 Undead Lairs, 2 Pirate Caves, and 1 Snake Pit and none of the bosses dropped anything. And I was fighting in the godlands, I picked up some decent gear and teleported to the lobby when multiple Medusas showed up, and lost all of the items I picked up in that short period of time. So in summary, Build 111 = glitchy

That sucks Zacchaeus. Sorry man.

I'll be amazed if you are actually able to quit ROTMG. In my month of playing it, I've died about 20 times with semi-top tier equips. I've tried to quit...but somehow I'm playing again. I don't know why. The graphics suck and all you do is kill little pixelated creatures, but I guess the thought of getting top tier equips makes me play.

I was grinding a Necromancer to 20, and played it for a couple hours, but didn't get any good Necro gear. I DID, however, collect a Ravenheart and a Seal of the Divine, so I muled it over to a Paladin.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Trading:

Ancient Warnings
Agateclaws
Archons
Emeraldshards
Feys
Diabolics
Shadows
Verdants
Dsouls
Necrotics
Ragetalons
Deep Sorceries
Vengeances
Moon Wizards
Hippos
Desos
Magus's
Rocs
2 Planewalkers
and 40 Att pots

Looking for wis/vit/dex/def/spe pots, or Golden Helm / Nightwing Venom.

Motherfucker, I died with a Ravenheart, Seal of the Divine, and a Dragonscale on my Paladin...

This game is trying my patience.

Hey mtr, you know about f5 right? Pressing it will bring you back to the nexus. Those items are very expendable anyways so don't get stressed about it.

Tried to tele to a cube god, thinking it was already dead, at level one to try and catch a rape train. Turns out it wasn't actually dead, teled right in front of it, took a shotgun to the face, and died instantly.

At least it was something different from the crap rolls I've been having. Up to 40 re-rolls now, with 27 of them being all the way to level 20, and the rest being 15+. Not sure if this website (http://realmstats.dphor.com/?page=1&sort=exp&searchname=ryoku&searchclass=0) tracks deleted accounts as well, but if it doesn't, I've probably made in the range of 55 or so from the accounts I just deleted at the beginning, forgetting about fame.

I'm sure this will be worth it when I actually get a good roll, getting more and more pots for when I actually do get a roll I can stick with. Mostly def and attack though, easily have enough to max attack and almost enough for max def.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
just on first page i checked and you have a dead account with +22 hp and +11 MP

wtf why did you toss that

edit: or the one with +26 hp

RIP Ake, Level 20 Huntress. I had a fey bow and a hippo on me, not to mention an emeraldshard dagger. I died at a skull shrine. Thinking that it was just about destroyed, I decided to charge, to be the first to get the loot. Boy was that a bad decision.

For those of you who are running in to danger and cant see try this: Press "p" and rotate your screen so danger is at the top, it will make it easier to see what is left.

just on first page i checked and you have a dead account with +22 hp and +11 MP

wtf why did you toss that

edit: or the one with +26 hp
Dunno, didn't realize I had the one with +22 hp and +11 mp, it may have been one of the few that I accidently died on.

Edit : Looking at it, I think I might have tossed it since all of the other stats were complete disasters.

For the +26 hp one I tossed because the mp was below average and I was deadset on getting 710+ for some reason (which I now realize is insanely difficult). Whatever, I'll just keep on re-rolling, hopefully I'll get something better and feel like less stupid than I do right now.

Just started playing now and I'm getting the hang of it thanks to experience with Gradius + Hero Core, and rolling an Archer.

I tp'd to the Nexus but don't know how to get back to the beach...
Currently a measly Level 3.

reyscarface

World Defender
also we should totally have a dedicated realm of the mad god day, everyone gets in the chat and we pick the least crowded server

then we hopefully get like 10-15 smogoners on playing at the same time, raping gods in godlands and helping others level up.

then we do oryx cubes pentas and skulls and the loot shall be smogon only.

we can also rape some udls / sprite worlds / abysses for the loot as well :D

if people are interested i can organize it

also we should totally have a dedicated realm of the mad god day, everyone gets in the chat and we pick the least crowded server

then we hopefully get like 10-15 smogoners on playing at the same time, raping gods in godlands and helping others level up.

then we do oryx cubes pentas and skulls and the loot shall be smogon only.

we can also rape some udls / sprite worlds / abysses for the loot as well :D

if people are interested i can organize it
This will have to be on a weekend due to my schedule. But I'm totally for it.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm down if I can ever keep a good rolled necro alive for more than 30 minutes. Motherfucking medusas. Motherfucking.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
once you get a good roll just use a different account to collect pots and equipment so you don't risk that roll

or get really fast at hitting f5

Tennisace, if you are getting hit by medusas with necro you aren't doing it right. :/

Take advantage of your long distance to attack from afar while melee classes take most of the damage up close. You shouldn't die that way.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have been playing this game a bit when I am bored lately, but I have been avoiding this thread, because I didnt really mean to play much, since I felt I really ought to be doing other things. But it is actually a pretty convenient game to play for just 20 minutes or so then stop.

I have tended to die a lot, mostly due to a rather cavalier approach to it. Also lag.

But I now have a paladin with 701 hp and 216 mp or something similar. So I think I ought to be a lot more cautious. I want to kinda see how far I can boost its stats. So I thought I would ask for some advice..

I use the name Munch btw.

Have a nice day.

reyscarface

World Defender
I have been playing this game a bit when I am bored lately, but I have been avoiding this thread, because I didnt really mean to play much, since I felt I really ought to be doing other things. But it is actually a pretty convenient game to play for just 20 minutes or so then stop.

I have tended to die a lot, mostly due to a rather cavalier approach to it. Also lag.

But I now have a paladin with 701 hp and 216 mp or something similar. So I think I ought to be a lot more cautious. I want to kinda see how far I can boost its stats. So I thought I would ask for some advice..

I use the name Munch btw.

Have a nice day.
you lucky sunuva thats an insane hp/mp roll

If I can get a girlfriend (again) or do some other important real-life accomplishment, I'll probably reward my current and deliberate lack of laziness by playing this game again.

(Enough about me,) the new nexus looks nice, but what are those Effusions or Tinctures or whatever they were called? And I never did figure out what Magic Mushrooms did

And Hipmonlee: Get lots of pots (probably on different accounts, not your main [so you don't risk losing it before you improve stats], which means getting different E-mails and use this if you need easy free E-mail addresses) and use them immediately on that 701-216 roll

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also very important learn how to dodge attacks well. To kill medusas run in circles around them and shoot them. Avoid Sprite gods at all costs
This was pretty much exactly what I have been doing.

And Hipmonlee: Get lots of pots (probably on different accounts, not your main [so you don't risk losing it before you improve stats], which means getting different E-mails and use this if you need easy free E-mail addresses) and use them immediately on that 701-216 roll
This is kinda more dedication than I am going to put in to this. I figure I will just try and find one on one situations with some of the easier gods (ents, ghosts, beholders, genies and octopuses). Since it is so hard to get anything while in a big group. And just refresh a lot..

Have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)