Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
has it been 100% proven, though?
Whether it can be shiny or not is disputed. One of the Smogon users (Don't know who) says it cannot, while Serebii himself has apparently found a Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom & has picture evidence to prove it. You be the judge. I personally think it can, but that's my opinion.

What's the best place to reserve Pokemon Black/White? In other words, which place has the best special offer for reserving the game?
blatantly copy/pasted off Pokebeach, but

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Whether it can be shiny or not is disputed. One of the Smogon users (Don't know who) says it cannot, while Serebii himself has apparently found a Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom & has picture evidence to prove it. You be the judge. I personally think it can, but that's my opinion.
It's no longer disputed.

Serebii now says it can't be shiny, and it has been retracted on his site. Only the news post back from November says it (if at all). It can not be shiny.

I know it evolves through happiness, but can wombat also evolve during the summer, or was that just a rumor? If possible could someone with the game or actual evidence prove this rather than just listing that the other don't mention it. Thanks =D

If i want to learn RNG'ing,Is there a thread where a person can teach me how to do it ?
More or less. There is a guide on site. After reading it carefully you will probably get the general idea. If still have any doubt you should ask here (if using DPPT/HGSS). But remember people would be most likely to help if you actually read the guides.

Would that mean hacking a Shiny Zekrom/Reshiram is illegal?
If it's impossible on the real cart... Of course.

Does the type-changing effect from Camouflage, Mirror Type, Submersion/Waterlog and the ability change of Trace, Mummy, Worry Seed, Befriend, Simple Beam stay upon switching?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
More or less. There is a guide on site. After reading it carefully you will probably get the general idea. If still have any doubt you should ask here (if using DPPT/HGSS). But remember people would be most likely to help if you actually read the guides.
Those guides don't cover B/W, though, which I've heard is significantly different.
If Drizzle and Swift Swim are banned together, are they going to do the same for other auto weather/auto speed combos?
Read through the suspect testing thread; that's where they'll be discussing this sort of thing.

I don't have time to read through pages and pages of stuff to look for one thing, so I'll ask again and hopefully get an answer this time.

If Drizzle and Swift Swim are banned together, are they going to do the same for other auto weather/auto speed combos?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't have time to read through pages and pages of stuff to look for one thing, so I'll ask again and hopefully get an answer this time.

As I said, it's an ongoing discussion. Nobody can tell you that for sure.

Those guides don't cover B/W, though, which I've heard is significantly different.
It kinda does actually, since we still need to hit seeds, advance delay and all that jazz. And is common information for anyone that ever did RNG manipulation,(or wants to) and is covered on the first link of my previous post.
I didn't link him at that time cause there is no B/W FC on his sig, but whatever, the same apllies and the guide from B/W can be found in the first post here.

Hypothetically speaking
Hypothetically, no, the other speed boosting weather abilities will not be banned with their respective weather as the pokemon with them are not broken (in Sun's case) and in SS's Excadrill itself would just be banned to simplify things.

In BW, is it possible to use WiFi from multiple DSs?

Like, if I use WiFi from one DS, can I then start using another and connect to WiFi from it?

Highly doubtful that the other combos will be banned

Is it true that you fight the elite four twice. First you only fight the four and then you have to get the national pokedex and ther level 70+ and you can fight the champion.

You have been able to fight the Elite Four as many times as you wish in every pokemon game since Red and Green. In this case, they do increase up to the 70s and you fight the champion for the first time on your second time through the E4.

Is it true that Black and White don't have the level 100 auto-level feature during Wi-Fi battles that the 4th generation games had? Are any kind of auto-level features available during battles (auto-level to level 100 or to level 50) in either Wi-Fi battles or local wireless battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)