Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hutch
Drop Cottonee. Electric and Grass types overlap in coverage, and your ground and rock types are still covered by Dewott.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Can Rock Head be passed down from the White Driftveil Basculin?
No, because that traded Basculin is Male only (according to Serebii anyway). Male Pokemon cannot pass down abilities by breeding.

Though if that Basculin were female, that would be worth investigating, since Rock Head is not the Dreamworld ability.

let me get this straight in assuming that gamefreak currently screwed with the wifi battle system and there is no longer forced 100 battles?

just want to double check that im not missing something obvious here

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
let me get this straight in assuming that gamefreak currently screwed with the wifi battle system and there is no longer forced 100 battles?

just want to double check that im not missing something obvious here
Correct. There are level 50 battles, though.

yeah but upon reading the rules i realized they were stupid, and only available for 3v3... WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO US /sadface

No, because that traded Basculin is Male only (according to Serebii anyway). Male Pokemon cannot pass down abilities by breeding.

Though if that Basculin were female, that would be worth investigating, since Rock Head is not the Dreamworld ability.
What an utterly bizarre thing to do. The kid you get it from doesn't mention it, you can't pass it down, and it's version exclusive.

I've noticed that Serebii doesn't list locations for some items, such as Black Sludge, Quick Powder, Light Ball, Lagging Tail or Sticky Barb. Are they even in the game?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've noticed that Serebii doesn't list locations for some items, such as Black Sludge, Quick Powder, Light Ball, Lagging Tail or Sticky Barb. Are they even in the game?
You get Sticky Barb from Ferroseed, Black Sludge from Trubbish & Garbodor, Lagging Tail from Lickitung (just like Gen IV) and Pikachu holds Light Ball, but it's not catchable in B/W. I think you get it in DW though, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Forgot Quick Powder, but you get it from Ditto like Elliot Gale wrote.

I got black sludge of the evolved form of the trash pokemon. I can't think of it's name, but it literally looks like a giant pile of garbage (as opposed to the unevolved form which is a little garbage bag).

I was just hoping someone could give me any power item that they have lying around/spare items. I know it doesn't really work that way but oh well, there are still generous people out there. xD
I have multiple's of all so I was more trying to get you to specify which ones.

how do i calculate the HP of a pokemon? trying to breed Tynamo with quiet nature and HP ice but tynamo cant learn HP

The way im doing now is leveling him to 39 so he evolves then go see the HP trainer. Is there a shorter way of doing it?

Someone suggested going to battle institute and checking on the IV's there on 50's but yeah you get varied ev results

For example

Tynamo - #602 (Quiet)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 16 - 17
Def: 12 - 13
SpA: 11
SpD: 27
Speed: 10 - 13

I don't know where else to post my question so *nervous breath* here goes:

I wanted to train my Miltank in Attack. She fainted 20 pokemon that give off 1 Attack EV. (Bellsprout, Sentret, etc) I equipped her with the Power Bracer the entire time. I wrote down 20 EVs on this paper I am using to keep track of her training, but I forgot to factor in the Power Bracer's effects. I know that this item adds +4 Attack EVs with each pokemon I faint.

How many EVs does she have? She is Level 7 and only has 19 attack, so it can't be too much...

(I calculated it on my own and got 80 EVs?? Is this right, because it doesn't seem so!)

I don't know where else to post my question so *nervous breath* here goes:

I wanted to train my Miltank in Attack. She fainted 20 pokemon that give off 1 Attack EV. (Bellsprout, Sentret, etc) I equipped her with the Power Bracer the entire time. I wrote down 20 EVs on this paper I am using to keep track of her training, but I forgot to factor in the Power Bracer's effects. I know that this item adds +4 Attack EVs with each pokemon I faint.

How many EVs does she have? She is Level 7 and only has 19 attack, so it can't be too much...

(I calculated it on my own and got 80 EVs?? Is this right, because it doesn't seem so!)
Well considering the math you've stated it would mean you've killed twenty pokemon at Five ev's a piece therefore;
x
=100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)