Eiffel's Pokingmens~ Updated 3/8

Whoa! Almost 2 years since I last posted my art on the walls of Smogon~!

Well, let's make up for lost time! New trainer design for a new generation. The first, at the beginning of the journey:

In the middle (at the Icirrus Gym):

And at the end:

And a bonus strike on the Oddish!
Aaaaand some more! Non-Pokemon stuff~

I've been doing Boss Illustrations from Nintendo games for the past few months. It's been super fun, so far!

There are wallpaper-sized versions of 'em up on my DeviantArt page, too.

Now, back to sketchin' PKMNs...

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
So glad you're back! We've missed you.

In other news this makes me feel very old because it's been two years already...

Man, what can I say, this stuff is amazing! You need an artist badge, very very VERY badly.

Keep it up, and glad that you are back on smogon

LUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISCLUVDISC
Wow! How can you not have an Artist Badge? You could be a designer on the official Pokemon Anime! No jokes! Wow!!! Wow!!! This really is spectacular. The close-up ink with the Oshawott shows your raw talent really well! ^_^

Um...wow! There isn't anything to critiquereally, except for the odd expression on Oshawott's face. I'm not trying to spam the thread or anything, but this is really fantastic!

I will be prepared to swear before anyone that this is from the anime. Your art completely blew me away. You seriously need your artist badge back.

I'll be honest, I'd never even heard of you prior to tonight, but your art is spectacular in every way. The motion sequences are crisp, the characters are exquisitely positioned and proportioned, and the quality is stupendous. Bravado, my good sir, and I do hope you'll consider sticking around for the long term and not just visiting once every 2 years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)