first world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a bag of doritos and a bag of barbeque chips here, and i want to open one and eat some chips but i can't decide which one

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I went through my walk-in closet today and decided that none of my clothes looked good, so I went to buy more.

P.S. ASIM'S BACK

i spilled apple juice on my favourite shirt, rendering it unwearable.

i've never been in a fight. how do you know you're a man if you've never been in a fight?

my headphones broke. they're covered by a warranty but i have to pay for shipping and wait 2-3 weeks to get them.

cookie briefly tricked me into feeling sad. he is a smartass but i can't tell him that because he is a moderator.

my parents are dumb.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
I dont know if its alright to listen to salt n pepper or bette davis eyes yet (whats the real retro/vintage time lag anyway?)

also the vaccines are not as good as nme said, i've lost a bit of faith in the music scene, but not too much. i'll still mindlessly buy a magazine cover band's album like its 1989

My right earphone is slightly harder to insert (dunno the best word), so I hear the music slightly louder at the left side.

I clogged my toilet (my poop is huge), but didn't have access to a plunger of any sort. I tried to use a nearby pencil to unclog it, but failed miserably. A plumber had to come in and unclog my toilet. Also my hands smell like crap now. And I wasted a pencil. FWP

I'm eating Ritz crackers with soup and I've just run out of broth, but I want to keep eating but don't want to get up and make another bowl of soup and I don't want to eat the crackers without it.

My brother borrowed my iPhone and now has all my high scores.

My tv remote needs new batteries but I haven't got any batteries so I need to buy some but I always forget to.

My bed has new sheets and the new sheets are slightly coarser than my old sheets.

My girlfriend always wants to talk about something I am not interested in.

I have to pay my teacher £5 to do a 5k run for some earthquake miles away.

Sometimes I eat at 1.30 instead of 1 and now I get peckish mid-way though my afternoon classes.

My left shoe lace is longer than my right shoe lace.

My last Facebook status only got 4 likes.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i have a sociology exam in a little over an hour that i have done zero studying for, but can't really be bothered to do anything about it.

and it's still cold out, what the FUCK

Some of the anime I watch is DVD-only on Netflix, so I have to download them elsewhere.

Online play on my Xbox360 is very laggy when I'm downloading said anime.

Dream World in Pokemon B/W has been delayed because of a little bit of seismic activity or something.

I want to get a new cell phone, but I have to wait til October for an upgrade so I don't have to pay a unnecessary amount of money.

FWP

I openned my fridge which is jammed with food but there's nothing that I feel like eating.

I got cut off in traffic today and I missed the stoplight. FWP

My favorite band is turning into shit. Similarly, my favorite band just broke up.

My tickets to the Lakers game aren't courtside.

I cut myself while shaving and it hurts.

I only have one pair of headphones and my sister stole them and won't give them back.

My DS battery died and I'm too lazy to find the charger.

My favorite t-shirt is dirty.

FUCK.

My DSi has a short somewhere that'll make it turn off if I bump it a little too harshly on something. This just happened when I was in the Super Single Battle Subway, and I had accumulated a 32-win streak.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
The steak I ordered came out medium well instead of medium rare like I asked, but I didn't want to make a fuss so I forced it down anyway.

Im here at my job posting on Smogon because I finished all my job responsibilities for the day, meaning Ill still get paid for the next 2 hours even though Im doing nothing.

I spend over $60 on condoms every month.

When I eat at the dining halls of my university, I put more food on my plate than I will actually eat, and then throw what I dont eat away.

I cant sleep with less than 3 pillows.

I fucking love tap water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)