Tea Party itt.

oops i still haven't done them. excuse my "i'm not happy with anything i do" phase.

thinking of doing up some "official" art for my fakedex, and started with kumaramon since it's the simplest. hopefully the green is flaxy enough and the red is kumara-y enough.

YES I KNOW I NEED TO SHADE SHUT UP

decided to do the evo too.

EDIT:

one request down, although it's probably far too late... and i'm not too happy with the shading but w/e, at least i tried right?

Hey, hey Dion............ shade! Even I do....

Anyways, loving that Shuckle, although the shading on the face doesn't look right...
(post count +)

yeah i know, like i said it doesn't look quite right but i couldn't be bothered screwing around with it. :/

which starter would you pick?

hmm feeling arty again.

the nz parliament building is called the beehive, so it was obligatory. it also has an evo. pure bug type.

(if it's too simple that's deliberate)

edit: and it evolves into this:

edit2: poop snail, go~

Loving those latest ones. I should show you how a pro shades next time you come over or i go to your place.
I twould pick teh Dolphinnessness.

mac9 entry. ehh. oops i already posted. :U

random spheal. :3c

a friend asked me to draw a walrein after i showed her the spheal and i know one of my other friends likes attract walrein so this is attract walrein. not shaded because i couldn't be bothered at the time.

Oh God that is very scary! VERY scary! The Dugtrio comics are pretty funny, and the Oreo and Palkia ones too. (Ewww much?) Spheal's tail is missing, though. It's still adorably cute (unlike Walrein, ugh I wouldn't like to meet her/him in a dark alley).

sadly quite a large portion of them are inside jokes and such, sorry~

and i might try to get some actual pictures up sometime i dunno.

because you know it's the truth. :U

i scrapped my lunarock nuzlocke comic because it was so fucking repetitive (and bad), and started a new one i'm more comfortable with. enjoy~

hmm it's been that long eh.

i've been in a real drawing mood lately, so i've done 40ish silver comics and did a few more nz dex fakemon just before.

based off a fantail, and the evo has elements of fan fighting. normal/flying -> flying/fighting.

yes i was going to do a similar design for cap but didn't have enough motivation at the time. the evo also feels kinda under-done but eh.

the whole line is grass/electric and based off a kiwifruit. i dunno why i thought i'd make it the way it turned out but i'm pretty happy with it. being /electric is more believable when you consider that kiwifruit is fuzzy.

i still have plenty of fakemon base ideas but need to get a solid concept down. also i've done some more regular bad comics which i may post sometime but they're giving way to my silver nuzlocke atm sadly.

I love the comic with you and Hobby for some reason.

Probs cos you put the Nirvana shirt and a perfect depiction of him.

trying something a bit more... serious, i guess?

oh god i hope the shading is alright. ._.

oops i didn't shade the spoons.

edit: something else too.

hmmm drawing.

trying out sai > ps. so far about the same quality as before. sigh.

watercolours are interesting, i might try to get better at them.

edit with a venonat

unloved art itt.

shading is getting better hopefully...

i removed this from the favourites meme i'm doing atm and didn't want to waste the outlining work i'd done so here this is.

breh

強いだね
the beedrill kind of reminds me of rittercat's stuff except it's a bit neater. looks quite nice.

breh

強いだね
aaaaand now it looks like kinneas' work...

also you made excadrill as short as it is lol

in any case, they're cute.

gunna do something for cap again even though i never really get anywhere with my shitty designs.

it's not grass enough or sketchy enough though and i'm not sure how to fix it. i plan on adding some sort of pumpkin armour or something; open for ideas.

and i'll probably try to make something else loosely based around this but i could alter my current one i guess.

edit: mk 2

pretty sure i prefer it like this. also three entwining vines is an absolute mindfuck to draw, gunna have to improve that arm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)