Gen V RNG Breeding Guide (gone again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you find a calibrated SSF for a seed without an everstone, will it have the same SSF if you generate another egg with an everstone? Or would you have to recalibrate

You'd have to take the parent out, add an everstone, and resave.

In the guide I mention that the different positions of the NPCs cause the starting frames to initiate differently from save to save.

In the time finder when your looking for you initial seed before you copy it over to main rng page.. do you set the min/max frames from 1-8 or 8-8 terreraction i know you told me how to do this before but i forget

i know that but its different when your breeding i remember tessaraction telling me something i forget what though

can someone whos done this successfully answer my question please or even just tell me what you set it to

Thanks found the perfect seed with the perfect passing of ivs for what im trying to do here.. all I have to perfect now is hitting the seed which seems to be a lot harder than wild/stationary pokemon. Ill giver a go tommorow

Does re recording count as a plus one? I saved right in front of the day care guy - hit my seed to begin chattering.. to the sound of a non chatter Chatot:(

Precautionary i recorded new chatter, saved game and then reload and try to hit the seed again!

First of all, thank you for the incredible guide! I'm now on my way to getting a shiny perfect ferroseed!

I have one suggestion, though, and someone may have already said this, but I haven't read all of this thread yet... When you talk about finding your SSF, you could also mention the PID % 6 trick. If you don't know what this is, you can determine which characteristic your pokemon has in the event of an IV tie by taking the PID, dividing by six and taking the remainder (there are online calculators that do this for you, as long as you convert the PID to the decimal system [there are also online calculators to do this]) , so that you get a number from 0-5. For example, if your pokemon is hex flawless and its PID % 6 is 3, its characteristic will be alert to sounds (it goes HP, ATK, DEF, SPE, SP.A, SP.D, starting with 0) . It may be pretty complicated, but it makes it easier to find your SSF, by checking PID % 6 in possible frames.

Edit: I love you! This took me all of 30 minutes, and I'd been trying for weeks before I read your guide:

Relaxed
31/31/31/31/31/0
Edit 2: forgot the egg moves... haha!
Spikes/Leech Seed
:)

I'd like to thank you for this guide. helped me control everything. Hopefully, ill be aiming for shinies next, by abusing my id/sid that is. cheers.

Ok so i switched the seed and now am consistantly hitting frame 14 when i fly to victory road and capture a pokemon..

how do i figure out how many times i need to chatter from this point?

my target frame on the b/w breeding page to pass the wanted ivs and ability is 35

Ok so i switched the seed and now am consistantly hitting frame 14 when i fly to victory road and capture a pokemon..

how do i figure out how many times i need to chatter from this point?

my target frame on the b/w breeding page to pass the wanted ivs and ability is 35
your target fame can't be 35,it has to be in the area of 45-60

ghee thanks i knew that but i didnt know where to check that info on the rng reporter like under what setting and what page

edit: nevermind figure it out myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)