Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jiggly. Catch the teddiursa and purify it ASAP. You must solo shadow lugia with this, whether you decide to catch it or not. No evolution restriction

^ what about wilds?
I said nothing about wild pokemon therefore there is no restriction concerning wild pokemon. Only the gender of the trainer itself. Also, he gets to pick the gender in question.

As a further clarity, the first rival battle does not count. If he chooses female over male all subsequent rival battles DO count and tHreadshot may not be used but the first is not a determining factor.

@Nightmare Jigglypuff, take a Mawile named Jaws. If its ability is Hyper Cutter, it cannot use any move that might lower an opponent's stats. If its ability is Intimidate, it cannot use any move that might boost its own stats.

@ThePants, take a Shellder named Shellfish. No one cares about a weakling Shellder, so its power is mostly ignored, and you don't trust it enough to use it in gym battles. After evolving, everyone recognizes it as a powerful OU member, and it must prove its worth by only using competitively viable moves, such as Surf and Ice Beam.

POKEMON FIRERED SCRAMBLE
DAY ONE: ALREADY MY POKEMON ARE EPIC

9am: FUTACHIMARU wakes up from sleep
9:30am: Gets dressed, goes to get Pokemon.
9:35am: Recieves Crush the Squirtle. He is taking a nap (Relaxed)
9:36am: Destroys BLUE and his Saur.
10am: Gets to Viridian, gets a package.
10:15am: Gets back.
10:35am: GRINDS his teeth.
11:35am: Destroys BLUE again.
1pm: Floods a forest with Crush. Arrives at Pewter.
1:20pm: FUTACHIMARU eats lunch.
3pm: Crush eats Brock's Geodude and Onix.
4pm: Finds a Male Nidoran and captures to use as SLAVE.
4:10pm: GRINDING meat.
6pm: Goes into cave.
6:30pm: SlaveMster destroys everything and evolves into Nidorino.
7pm: FUTACHIMARU finds a Moon Stone.
7:05pm: SlaveMster evolves again into NIDOKING (before Cerulean -_-)
7:40pm: FUTACHIMARU gets a fossil (not that he'll use it)
8pm: Sets up tent in middle of cave. Sleeps til' next day.

Yeah, this was good. Nidoking in less than two hours of gameplay. Nice one.

I want to do a SS challenge with trades and I have to abandon my starter and trade to get another. I can't use 3rd gen Pokemon.

Prie, you get PryingEyes the Scizor. Catch it as a Scyther in the National Park, and evolve it if you can/want to. It thinks it is a spy on the Uber Tier, so it keeps a close eye on who is OU and who is Uber. It never pays any attention to UU or below, as they all suck anyways in it's view. Hence, it can never fight against a UU or below Pokemon, as they are not worthy to fight him. It must also prove it's worth by KO'ing Lugia with nothing but Bug moves, and completely solo'ing two E4 members or the champion, but may never fight against Karen nor Will (so you choose from Bruno, Lance and...whoever the other guy is...). In the E4 fights it realises these are strong Pokemon, so it will fight any tier Pokemon, OU or not.

Welcome to the Madhouse. Tread carefully, and you just might have a shot at this. =]

Take the Togepi Egg that you receive from Elm's aide after defeating Falkner. It must solo the gym of your choice using Frustration before it may evolve. Name it CntrPrdctv. (Counter Productive).

Welcome to the Madhouse. Tread carefully, and you just might have a shot at this. =]

Take the Togepi Egg that you receive from Elm's aide after defeating Falkner. It must solo the gym of your choice using Frustration before it may evolve. Name it CntrPrdctv. (Counter Productive).
That was a cheap shot... :( lol

Oh boy, i have a lot of things to say...

Treadshot, rejected. don't think i'm quite up for that stuff yet. Also, it's not really that i'm bored with it, it's just that most of the challenges weren't creative in the slightest.
Vratix, accepted.
ThePants, teddiursa is currently rejected. If at all possible, could you put another restriction or two on it? (although the no evolution restriction is fine.)
Blakyblak is also rejected, so my eevee spot is still open.
auramaster, accepted.
DetroitLolcat, rejected.
Bob Squob, rejected.

So i have 4 spots left. At least one variable challenge would be awesome too.

OK Prie, you get Spook, the Gastly.

Spook likes spooking. So he must have a moveset of four of these moves before he evolves. And when he evolves, he has to keep his moves.

Hypnosis
Curse
Shadow Ball
Night Shade
Mean Look
Payback
Dream Eater

Gastly learns all of these by Level 33, at least in Gen IV.

Oh, and solo a gym leader too, just to make sure. :D

POKEMON FIRERED SCRAMBLE
DAY TWO: THE THREE DESTROY MORE STUFF

8:30am: FUTACHIMARU wakes up. Realizes he is in a cave.
8:35am: Leaves cave.
8:50am: Made use of Karate people outside.
9am: Heals Pokemon at latest town, Cerulean City.
9:20am: The three (FUTACHIMARU, Crush and SlaveMster) have breakfast.
10am: FUTACHIMARU sees BLUE, his rival, again.
10:10am: BLUE leaves in disappointment after losing.
10:45am: FUTACHIMARU goes to the Gym with his Pokemon.
11:05am: Crush destroys Misty with Bite.
11:10am: FUTACHIMARU goes for a nap. So does his Pokemon.
1pm: The trio have lunch.
2:30pm: Powerful SlaveMster (now Lv. 22) destroys Nugget Bridge on his own and without healing at all.
3pm: FUTACHIMARU goes for a rest break.

In reality, this whole part only took 28 minutes. Will update Day Two Part Two later.

Prie, take a Tediursa and name it Cubchoo. This Tediursa wishes it were a Cubchoo, so it can only learn moves Cubchoo does. It must solo Pryce. It cannot evolve until you go to the name rater and rename it Beartic.

Also, nightmarejigglypuff, may I offer you a new challenge?

Nightmare, you get Jiggles the Gulpin. Since he learns Sing in this game, it thinks it is a pop diva jigglypuff. As such, it must start all battle with Sing, and use it until it puts something asleep. It then gets angry and attacks. It may not attack pokemon who are not asleep. It may evolve after it uses Sing on something with an ability that prevents the pokemon from sleeping ( insomnia, soundproof, etc) because it will assume that it has succeeded as an idol.

FUTACHIMARU'S FIRERED SCRAMBLE
DAY TWO: OVERLEVELED MUCH?

4pm: Goes to the Annual Cerulean Trainer Meeting.
4:20pm: Challenges all the trainers.
5:50pm: After a while, beats them all. Easily.
6pm: Decides to train mainly Crush, since SlaveMster is part Ground.
7pm: Sees Bill, gets ticket to boat.
7:25pm: Starts journey to Vermilion, with many trainers on the way,
8:10pm: Arrives at Vermilion.
8:15pm: Obtains the Vs. Seeker.
8:30pm: Heals Pokemon, gets out his tent, sleeps till the morning.

Day Two went from Mt. Moon to Vermilion, and in playing time, it was less than an hour. In Day Three, I'll try to get through Rock Tunnel, or at least to the entrance.

CURRENT PLAYING TIME: approx. 3hrs.

[QUOTEThePants, teddiursa is currently rejected. If at all possible, could you put another restriction or two on it? (although the no evolution restriction is fine.)[/QUOTE]

@jiggly, I respect the desire for a bigger challenge, so you can't level it up after purification until you purify shadow lugia. You still have to purifly it ASAP and solo shadow Lugia with it...

Just kidding, that is pretty mean.

Seriously though, still solo shadow lugia. If male, name him Hotblooded and he cannot use physical attacks unless he is in yellow or read health. If female, name her Hotheaded and her teammate cannot use a direct damaging move on the same turn if she does. If your cool with both than do as stated, if you prefer one over the other strongly, use it regardless of gender. Hope you like it.

You get Vowlocity the Volbeat. It can only learn special and status moves. In order for it to attack, it must use Tail Glow at least once to make its attacks actually do damage. It must solo one gym leader.

@BboyEtoyzFSF, take a wingull and name it Surfn Bird. It must know Surf and Fly at all times as soon as you get the HMs. Also, it has to solo Maxie's and Archie's entire teams on the last battle with each.

Emerald, eh?

Take MrsGallade the female Gardevoir. It may only know one attacking move at any given time, unless it solos two Gym Leaders of your choice, in which case it may learn three. However, if it does learn more attacks, it cannot use the same attack twice in a row.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
BboyEtoyzFSF, you get the super-annoying Flapper the Cheri Berry Zubat. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. In addition, The only moves it can learn are either pure status moves like Confuse Ray, or moves with a percentage-based secondary effect, like Bite.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)