Smoking weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. This might be a kinda weird topic to begin my stay at Smogon with, but honestly, weed-smoking is a big part of my life. You can just do so many creative things with it. If you got a problem with weed, then I suggest that you read up on it, 'cus it's clearly proven to be less dangerous than alcohol, and I'm not really interested in you bashing it (my ex-girlfriend did that enough, and I'm honestly tired of hearing it).

Now... In this thread, you can tell about cool, exciting or funny things you've experienced by smoking weed, aswell as tell about things that you would like to try when smoking it. In order to give you an idea about what I mean, I'll start out by telling some of my own experiences...

I live in Danmark (Denmark, for you English-speaking people), and my class was going to København (Copenhagen, for you English-speaking people) a few months ago. It's the capital of Denmark.

Our class was going to the zoo, and we were supposed to analyse the roles of the different monkeys in the monkey cage. Me and 2 friends had brought some very potent weed along, and we had to smoke it in a zoo, we just had to!

But where? This was a public place, people everywhere, and weed is illegal in Denmark! What we did was, that we walked towards the far nort-east part of the zoo, where the "boring" animals were, meaning that not a lot of people were around there.

We walked around smoking there, making sure no one watched. When we returned to the rest of the class, we were very high, and trust me, monkeys and highness is a VERY amusing mix!

My high friend sat in front of the cage (there was a glass barrier), and the concluded leader of the monkeys sat in front of him. I can't describe how much we laughed when it tried to communicate with him, and even more so when the monkey looked disappointed about it and walked away! It was so angry that it pushed a baby monkey violently away!

We had a very funny zoo-trip, and I recommend all of you take a high trip to the local zoo. You won't forget.

Haha xD Well, not everyday, 'cus if you do that, it will end up less potent, and you won't enjoy your trips without having to pay for more of it. I like to do it once or twice a week, and sometimes, I take a longer break from it, in order to make sure that it will be very effective the next time I do it :)

There is a drugs thread for stuff like this.
here
Let's not be so strict... That thread is about drugs, but it's unfair to classify weed as a drug, and besides, this thread is for weed only, so it's not the same :) As far as I can see, the other thread is about other kinds of drugs, too, but I had a bad experience with both amphetamine and crack, so I'm not really interested in that kind of stuff, if you understand :P

Yeah man, weed is a plant, not a drug

... every abused drug affects the same dopaminurgic pathways, weed is no exception. Don't kid yourself. Chronic marijuana use is associated with lung problems and memory deficits.

People like Dr. Asperger are why people are surprised when I say I have Asperger's.

So I'd just like to say thanks for making me seem less weird.

Yeah man, weed is a plant, not a drug

... every abused drug affects the same dopaminurgic pathways, weed is no exception. Don't kid yourself. Chronic marijuana use is associated with lung problems and memory deficits.
Alcohol is more of a drug than weed is, my friend. Weed got some bad consequences, but so does cigarettes, alcohol and many other things which aren't called drugs, and weed's consequences are not quite as bad as those.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
says the man
so addicted to weed
he dumps his gf because she nags him about it
and can't wait till he gets home
so he has to smoke it on field trips

says the man
so addicted to weed
he dumps his gf because she nags him about it
and can't wait till he gets home
so he has to smoke it on field trips
I'm not addicted to it, and actually, weed didn't have much to do with me dumping my girlfriend.

As for smoking it on field trips, why not take a funny trip to the max?

It got nothing to do with addiction...

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
-Get out of here, Dewey.
What are y'all doing in here?

-We're smoking reefer, and you don't want no part of this shit.

You're smoking reefers?

-Of course we are. Can't you smell it?

No, Sam, I can't.

-Come on, Dewey, join the party.

-No, Dewey, you don't want this. Get out of here!

I don't want no hangover. I can't get no hangover.

-It doesn't give you a hangover.

Will I get addicted to it or something?

-It's not habit-forming.

Oh, okay, well....I don't know. I don't wanna overdose on it.

-You can't OD on it.

It's not gonna make me wanna have sex, is it?

-It makes sex even better.

Sounds kind of expensive.

-It's the cheapest drug there is. You don't want it.

I think I kind of want it.

-Okay, but just this once. Come on in.

Query, does smoking weed every day cure Asperger's?
I think it does. My social problems disappeared when I started smoking a lot. I went from the lonely loser with barely any friends who was often teased by others. Now I get hot girls, lots of friends and the people who used to tease me, well... They greet me nicely when they meet me, after a little "punishment for the past" at one of my parties :P

It has definetely helped me a lot, my attitude is more relaxed and I'm not unsure how to act around people.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I think it does. My social problems disappeared when I started smoking a lot. I went from the lonely loser with barely any friends who was often teased by others. Now I get hot girls, lots of friends and the people who used to tease me, well... They greet me nicely when they meet me, after a little "punishment for the past" at one of my parties :P
nope

You smoke weed, who cares?
My friend, you've misunderstood the thread. It's to start conversations about the experiences people have had with weed, or wish to have :) Seeing as this is a Pokémon site, I guess that a lot of you guys might be a bit too young to understand any of this, but I know some very young weed-smokers, and there might also be some people at my own age here :)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
it's unfair to classify weed as a drug
are you really this stupid

My friend, you've misunderstood the thread. It's to start conversations about the experiences people have had with weed, or wish to have :) Seeing as this is a Pokémon site, I guess that a lot of you guys might be a bit too young to understand any of this, but I know some very young weed-smokers, and there might also be some people at my own age here :)
as true as this may be i don't like the cut of your jib one bit

share any experiences in the drugs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)