Yilx first place artist

You like drawing Grass Pokemon huh? In that pic I can see Celebi, Cradily, Venusaur, Torterra and obviously Lilligant. Class work as usual Yilx.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i saw some other pics and the music i was listening to just happened to mix in together so well... so i started drawing pokemon mafia pics.

i'm starting to think of doing a comic of some sorts with this whole fiasco with lilligant being the main chara and heatran being the evil enemy boss.

that pic i did there were the grass types i selected... i might do one for a few more types but i'll have to see how long this inspiration can last

You could so do a Lucky Number Slevin Pokemon Version comic!!!

EDIT: Oh and can I make a request for a Machamp Bruce Lee style? And the background be an exaggerated WAH-TAH! lol

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
man, i don't think I'm the only one here desperately hoping that yilx is female

definitely nominated for sexiest avatar on smogon either way

You... You're joking, right? This is amazing! They all look like they're from the Mafia! They also look like they wouldn't care to put a few holes through me, either. Especially Cacturne. I'm afraid it wants to kill me. One question though, did you sub out Weepinbell, and put in Breloom?

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
You... You're joking, right? This is amazing! They all look like they're from the Mafia! They also look like they wouldn't care to put a few holes through me, either. Especially Cacturne. I'm afraid it wants to kill me. One question though, did you sub out Weepinbell, and put in Breloom?
that was breloom right from the start... sorry!

WOW! I wonder why it's so hard to give constructive criticism to you? Maybe because you are SO UTTERLY AWESOME! Literally, awe-some, not 'awesome'. Kepp it up! That Shiftry lacks a name though, but OMG that Cacturne and the Torterra will give me nightmares!

your an amazing artist, period. Loved your art. so if its not too much trouble, can i request a weavile with a katana and 2 pistols?

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i don't think there are any doubts that yilx is the best artist in the entire forum.

AMAZING, just pure amazing. You have inspired me to take up drawing (regular and pokemon) again. Insta-Luvdisc. Could you maybe do a Darkrai and avatar it, I would love to see your take on my favorite pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)