Darkness Beyond V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Babismanias's Bouffalant (Adamant) (Non-redis)
Ability: Reckless
IV's: 31/31/31/23/31/31
EV's: UT
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)

Mega Metal's Vullaby (Impish) (Non-redis)
Ability: Overcoat
IV's: 31/31/31/6/31/31
Egg moves: Roost

Shii's Rufflet (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Sheer Force
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Mega Metal's Tynamo (Naughty) (Non-redis)
HP - Ice
Ability: Levitate
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31

could I spend some credits on these?

If you are going to PM me at least give me the ability to answer to you...anyway i don't agree with what you said..sorry for posting in your thread but it was the only way to contact you

If you are going to PM me at least give me the ability to answer to you...anyway i don't agree with what you said..sorry for posting in your thread but it was the only way to contact you
You can disagree with me all you want because what I said is true.

And if you want to know why I said all that, just look at everything that he said to me on this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=216600

The one named "Linus" is Lolpo, the one named "Farfetch'd" is Stavros, and the one named "Chains" is Jubilee.

That's why I didn't want to be friends with him. Because I'm still angry at him for the way how he treated me in the past and plus he called me a "hacker" for no reason.

And also, please don't use my thread as a chat room and don't discuss about this on my thread in public.

You can disagree with me all you want because what I said is true.

And if you want to know why I said all that, just look at everything that he said to me on this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=216600

The one named "Linus" is Lolpo, the one named "Farfetch'd" is Stavros, and the one named "Chains" is Jubilee.

That's why I didn't want to be friends with him. Because I'm still angry at him for the way how he treated me in the past and plus he called me a "hacker" for no reason.

And also, please don't use my thread as a chat room and don't discuss about this on my thread in public.
OK both lolpo and stavros are good guys as far as i know..and if you dont want me to use your thread please specify to me how am i supposed to talk to you when i cant send you pm or vm

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Zoap's Feebas (Bold) (Non-redis)
HP - Electric
IV's: 31/31/31/30/31/31

Iambaney's Probopass (Modest) (Fully redis)
Ability: Magnet Pull
IV's:31/31/31/31/31/31
(Cloned from the AR device

Akatsuki-Power's Sawk (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/2/31/31

are feebas and probopass available on gen 4? if so, I would like them, :D

Please cmt for this, thank you
Elemt's Shiny Tornadus (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Prankster
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Hi Diabolico, I may not finish the Throh CP, So if I don't have it by tomorrow someone may have to get it, Been very busy moving and for some odd reason I keep catching the Throh with Inner Focus.....even though im advancing the PIDRNG to the correct frame where it's suppose to be Guts but I'll keep trying tonight & tomorrow.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)