[Standard] Time Traveling Viking Mafia - Won by Vikings

no see but that is my point, it will be accepted as a vote for a dead person, and you can't choose to vote for both them, and tsuk

terminate king emerald. immediately.
lynch pyromanic
etc

LATE UPDATE IS LATE.

Alive: 11

AthenodorosDeinosaurKingEmerald
BrammiStevenSnypeUncleSam
Captain Bagman
Ditto
Fire BlastDaenym
HD
KhzLoudkirbyking
Tsuk
Wickdaggler
Yeti
ZorbeesKingofKongs

Aliases Alive: 13
Andreaea
Antishrike
Chowder
Contam
fluffy
Human After All
LastStrike
Lyginopteridales
Lyonnais
Mogilalia
Nonputrescence
Parkeriaceae
USsux

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The time finally comes to lynch someone, as people found a shiny new lynching rope! A lot of names were said describing the lynch, this way any future cohosts who sub in have a really hard time figuring out who gets killed in each update.

Anyway, people decided to lynch Pyromaniac to which Pyromanic came in and said "Did somebody say my name?" to a laugh track. Then they lynched him dead. With a new rope. His alias was Helvella. jigglypuffers42.

Dear <user>
You are the old man from scene 24,

You are the old man who seemingly knows all, and keeper of the Bridge of Death, of which no mortal man can cross while you are up there guarding the bridge. Few dare try to cross it, and even fewer have passed successfully. Your loyalties lie with the one group of men who were able to trick you into letting himself and his companion cross: Monty Python.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Wonder if <question>?" You will ask the powers that gave you your guarding job (Quagsires and Polelover44) a question to be answered when the night ends for faithfully guarding the bridge. You are not allowed to ask about Smogon names or aliases, nor can you ask about any part of a role pm, but you may ask if <user> is <alias>.

<Didn't make it past the bridge>

When you post, you must mention how no one has killed you yet in every post, in honor of the last words of a good friend of yours. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Characters. You win if you eliminate all threats.
It is now Night 7! Deadline is in 24 Hours!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Madness you silly english puss? No.

This is another person's post restricition!
and this is mine:
I've learned that Pyromaniac is not good for our trees. We should lynch him now before we lose our forest, and all of our water supply. Lynch Pyromaniac

Also, I've learned that the Time Travelers can give Quagsires one question for free! If every Time Traveler puts 'Quagsires is the best host' in their post, then they can ask him one question.

You all gather around for yet another time, still starving after your food rations mysteriously disappeared a few nights ago. Lightwolf looks around for a bit, suprised he isn't being beamed up or taken away like the past few nights. In addition, you hear the final sighs of Polelover44, as his pm inbox is too full to accommodate any more mesages. And there is excitement that has never been seen since the death of Robin's minstrels, with people celebrating, especially the alias Human After all, who celebrated right into a shaft, where the rocks below smashed him to bits. Of course, you all know his role pm and who he is. In addition from the partying, HD, whose alias is Aphakic, falls over after seeming to choke for a few minutes without anyone laying a hand on him. You now realize that he is dead.

Watching over all of this is Daenym, who seems to enjoy the game quite well so far, until he was bonked on the head with a pair of coconuts. Not easy to enjoy the game when you're like a corpse!

Next was Ussux, who apparently died in a duel of some sorts, bearing possible relations to a children's card game (not like anyone can prove anything). But either way, a duel proved him to be Galladiator, the deceased, as if he came from some Desktop Dungeon...

But the last was a newcomer, the great Captain Bagman himself, as he was finally killed off, despite his great prowlness and often showing off of his ability. There's just no way to resist a hairy man wielding a powerful sword...
Dear <user>
You are Archimedes,

Needless to say, you are considered to be one of the greatest minds in all of history, killed by invading Romans that wouldn't let you finish your work. So rude of them, even if they borrowed everything from you! But now, you're back, and wanting to go back in time to prevent your death, along with your fellow Greeks, and hopefully the world will finally realize your genius now!

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Wonder about <question>." You will wonder about something involving the game, as long as it does not involve Smogon names or aliases as well as not involving parts or the whole of role pms.

In addition, At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- protect <user> like Syracuse ." You will protect <user> like you did for your homeland, allowing anything that is not a kill to be blocked.

<snip>

When you post, you must state that you are yourself in every post (i.e. if this were Spiffy, he would have to say "I am Spiffy" or something to that effect in every post) If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

Your faction details are in a separate pm

You are allied with the Greeks. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Watching all of this was loudkirbyking, watching so intensely that when a football from a game he was playing. He won't be waking up from that anytime soon!

...Unlike Terrador14, who is still alive and well with his smogon name despite being killed yesterday.
PMS GOING OUT.

Alive: 9

AthenodorosDeinosaurKingEmerald
BrammiStevenSnypeUncleSam
Ditto
Fire BlastDaenym
KhzLoudkirbyking
Tsuk
Wickdaggler
Yeti
ZorbeesKingofKongs

Aliases Alive: 11
Andreaea
Antishrike
Chowder
Contam
fluffy
LastStrike
Lyginopteridales
Lyonnais
Mogilalia
Nonputrescence
Parkeriaceae

You people have a strong will. But, mine is stronger! Lynch King Emerald if you want to win! What proof do I have? You won't know. But, everyone should listen to me... because I will let you in on a secret. Not every line of this paragraph was caused by the persuader who's been hitting everyone. Make of that what you will. And some of these lines aren't even the truth. You'll never know unless you lynch.

On behalf of my friend, who left me in charge of all of England, I shall inform you that the entire first paragraph is my posting restriction for the cycle.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Deadline

So everyone gathers around to LYNCH TSUK when someone yells "You just triggered my trap card!" then everyone stands around arguing until they realize the futility of violence so NO ONE IS LYNCHED.

But then suddenly Contam (Captain Bagman) and Lyonnais (Lady Salamence) die.

It is now Night 8 (I think); deadline is in exactly 24 so get your shit in.

Alive: 9

KingEmerald
UncleSam
Ditto
Daenym
Loudkirbyking
Tsuk
Wickdaggler
Yeti
KingofKongs

Aliases Alive: 9
Andreaea
Antishrike
Chowder
fluffy
LastStrike
Lyginopteridales
Mogilalia
Nonputrescence
Parkeriaceae

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Quagsires is on vacation. Send all actions to vonFiedler and only vonFiedler. Pole's box is full and Quags will be soon if you send him everything, he doesn't have the internet to deal with them.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
After an extremely eventful night, everyone wakes up in terror to find 3 bodies on the ground. You find Terrador14 bleeding from his ears to death, and realize that his alias Banana Hammock already died.

Dear <user>
You are Thor,

You are the Viking god of thunder, the protector of all they hold dear, and the biggest hero they've ever known. What's not to like? All foes tremble beneath your hammer, and even your allies fear and respect you due to your powerful abilities. So naturally, when the Vikings need a leader to take them through this conflict, they don't turn to your father Odin, they turn to you, and you will use your hammer to smash all those who seem to be against you and the Vikings in this conflict.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- protect self against <user>." If <user> should try and kill you or your alias that night, you will simply fake your death and come back alive the next night, ready to kill <user>. Note that you may do this as many times as you want until you fail to predict your killer.

When you post, you must post about your very small penis, which must be 4 inches or smaller, as your friends, including the ones in this game, seem to have very small penises (or very large inches). If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Vikings. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Next you find the body of Wickdaggler, who had fought a whole army but couldn't last the night without his alias, antireaction.

Dear <user>
You are Captain Kirk,

You are the Captain of the starship Enterprise. Your five-year mission: to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. You are an excellent leader, but you are also an extreme womanizer. In most of your sentences, there are, a lot, of, dramatic, pauses.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- beam <user> up, Scotty!." You will have Scotty beam <user> up into the Enterprise so that all kill attempts on <user> that night fails.

In addition, at night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- go in reverse warp to see who killed <user>." <User> must be dead. You will go into warp speed so fast, that you will temporarily go back in time and be able to see whether the person who killed <user> is of the Vikings, the MPHGCs, or a third party.

When you post, you must order the hosts to terminate whoever posted the last posts, by saying, at the top of your post: "Terminate <user who posted above>. Immediately." An exception will be granted if the user in question deletes their post. If you fail otherwise we have the right to godkill you.
Finally, it seems Chowder was choked to death. You realize this was the alias of Blue_Tornado.

Kingofkongs has been kidnapped, and is nowhere to be found.

Alive (8)
Daenym
Ditto
Kingofkongs
King Emerald
Loudkirbyking
Tsuk
UncleSam
Yeti

Aliases (9)
Andreaea
antishrike
fluffy
LastStrike
Lyginopteridales
Mogilalia
Nonputrescence
Parkeriaceae

It is now Day 9. Deadline is in 24 hours! Get those leader votes in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)