The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Signup Thread [NEW UPDATE: Post 643]

Status
Not open for further replies.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Mexico haxed their way into winning, good luck losing in the first round.

Pokemon Online Username(s): -Krloz-
Country/State of Residence: Mexico
Nationality: Mexican
Other Eligibility (if applicable):None

Pokemon Online Username(s): -PkPedro-
Country/State of Residence: Coahuila, México.
Nationality: Mexican
Other Eligibility (if applicable):None

GOGOGOGOGOGO! Tricolor of my heart!

Pokemon Online Username(s): TreeChar, Mama Panda, Teen Panda
Country/State of Residence: USA
Nationality:African American
Other Eligibility (if applicable):

I would like to be Captain 8)

Pokemon Online Username(s):kael
Country/State of Residence: Brazil
Nationality: Brazilian
Other Eligibility (if applicable): Latin America

pokemon online username ; BRENDANacl
country/state residence : Mexico , df
nacionality :mexican
other eligibility : none

vamos mexico ¡¡¡ :avientoconfeti:

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting to say congrats to Mexico and tough luck Africa... hopefully we can get you guys in next year.

Also posting to say that the other battles better happen sooner rather than later... schedule a time please!

I only have one roster in, but I am not too worried I know you guys are busy finishing up your teams, but remember they need to be in by the 25th.

Also: you can play on another team (as long as you are eligible) if your play-in team gets eliminated.

Also: you can play on another team (as long as you are eligible) if your play-in team gets eliminated.
yeah so legible africans and depressed Italians/Beneluxians try to get your spot reserved and come to #euro to try out!

My opponent couldn't fight today(ofc the day we should have fight), so we scheduled the battle for tomorrow
That is not entirely true: Mynism could play from 9 AM to 8:30 PM (mideuropean time) and you could play from 9 PM onwards. Mynism could easily have done the battle today yesterday as well.

Pokemon Online Username(s): JKLNZR0T
Country/State of Residence: Asia
Nationality: South Korean
Other Eligibility (if applicable): None

Is this valid?

Pokemon Online Username(s):Ashley Young
Country/State of Residence:England,UK
Nationality:England,uk
Other Eligibility (if applicable):europe

My opponent couldn't fight today(ofc the day we should have fight), so we scheduled the battle for tomorrow
I've been waiting for 2 days to hear from you, you told me an hour without even knowing if I was able to be there or not and now you're whining about this. Need more respect about those things ..

We'll do it in 1.30 though.(good luck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)