THAT WAY>>>>

Hello,
There used to be a bunch of terrible drawings here
alongside somewhat dreary comments from yours truly
things have changed though
mainly the fact that I have a tablet now
I'm still learning along the way, among other things

Scrafty is a boss.
I'll add a background if you guys want...

Eh

Magnezone too cleverly disguised as GLaDOS

Do you guys what him ink'd?
BFFA

Go top it!

Sigh,

Anyways, this summer, I am tutoring at a pretty prestigious college. Granted, I'm not TAing for the college, but rather a summer program run by college. It is still pretty legit, and it's fun to mark down people for the smallest of mistakes.
HEY, don't give me that look. I know you would do the same if you were in my place...
I've taken the courses that I TA for now, and it's amazing how much I've learned and suffered in the classes. Now I can see others "enjoy" the class. :P
What's bugging me is whether or not to reveal the secrets of higher mathematics. Right now, and for many days after, the students will have to use redundant and contrived methods to find the solution for a problem, while later, they learn procedures that literally take seconds compared to the minutes they have been using to solve the equations.
My sympathy, alongside the cute students, make me question my chilling in the corner.

Also, I can take requests >.>

I like Pollywhirl.

Draw any cute Pokemon as a zombie. (It can't be Ghost or Dark type.)
Ask, and you shall receive!

Guess which game dominated my winter break!
Fishy said:
octillery!
Well, at first I was going to give you an epic octillery at the beachfront, kinda like this:

But, since your on this thread, you get stupid stuff like this:

breh

強いだね
sorry for taking so long to post, but can I have the head of the swadloon guy as an avatar?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Both Fate and myself almost deleted this thread due to the title, thinking it was a spambot.

On another note, this stuff is pretty awesome! Whoever said that hand-drawings were dead was wrong.

Overseas update...
Surprised I could actually do this.
I finally sat down with a comp that has PS and decided, I going to do some work!
My technological ineptness is going end today!
Yeah...It took a while. Okay, not just awhile...
Q_Q

Oh, and Breludicolo, here's thanks for advertising!

EDIT:Yeah, I have no clue what the images look like posted, as the internet here is not the best...
Here's another size for the avvy, just in case.

Oh, and the zappy will come, just maybe not soon..

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That's some class right there :0
Could I request a Deoxys Attack Forme in the style Scrafty? I would like to use it for an RMT. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)