Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, is the Item Brifghtpowder banned in battling?
Or Snow Cloak?
Or a combination of them? ^^
Would be nice for Froslass.

Minimize:
+ 50% Evasion
if you got hit by Steamroller it will make double Damage
According to a website I stumbled onto, bright powder is banned but snow cloak is not

Which Rapid Spinner works best on sun teams?
I find the best either to be Forretress or Donphan.

I don't really think Forretress will be hindered by the Sun since he's going to die to Fire type attacks anyway, and with that, he gains a Water resistance, which helps him survive more special assaults. Forretress can lay his own hazards as well easily through his nice resistances. Donphan has his Water weakness neutalized, and his other weaknesses are easily covered by Fire types in the team. He resists Rock, which heavily damages other Fire types, and can lay Stealth Rock himself. His STAB Earthquake helps clear the threat of opposing Fire and Rock Types.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Is this an alright spread for Politoed?

Politoed (M) @ Choice Specs Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SAtk / 192 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Perish Song

If I enter the code to get the Munna C-Gear skin, am I stuck with my C-Gear "wearing" it, or can I switch between using it and not using it?

what's a good counter counter to salamence. im trying to make a team to challenge the frontier based around salamence sweeping. plz, any help with this?

@ Aeromence: anything ice
Not necessarily, cos they still cant ohko lots of stuff that can threaten him. starmie is good, but not ice, and anyway, ice is a terrible type

Got to be Bronzong right? Bronzong has so many options and can come in easily on almost everything that threatens Mence.
Yeah, i love using bronzong, but cant really THREATEN anything. hp ice does terrible damage to hippowdon, and cant do a thing to slowbro, as well as doing nothing to other bronzongs. im thinking latios, and using an offencive core of exca, latios, and mence. any different suggestions?

what is better scrafty bulk up set or sigilyph cosmic power set?

You have to consider Taunting, Hazing, and Other Options. If BU-Scrafty is Taunted or Hazed, it still has the options to deal some nice damage and do well on the offensive. If Sigilyph is Taunted or hazed, it's basicly a sitting duck. He rellies on setting up and keeping those boosts to remain versatile, while Scrafty has more "freedom" so to speak.

Not necessarily, cos they still cant ohko lots of stuff that can threaten him. starmie is good, but not ice, and anyway, ice is a terrible type
ok then, weavile, dewgong, walrein, frostlass and anything that can learn ice beam/punch can revenge kill a mence, like my cloyster, skill link icicle spear has 125 BP added up

@ Aeromence

Try Magnezone, Lucario or Skarmory (not so much an offensive threat but can taunt defensive threats and set up spikes to help mence sweep later). All three work exceptionally (tried and tested) in my opinion.

Why do I rarely ever see HP-Fire being used on Starmie? I know that the one Speed point it loses can be fatal against a few Pokes and other Starmies, but being able to beat the popular Steels seems to be worth the loss.

Why do I rarely ever see HP-Fire being used on Starmie? I know that the one Speed point it loses can be fatal against a few Pokes and other Starmies, but being able to beat the popular Steels seems to be worth the loss.
lets not also forget those few grass types that could OHKO it otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)