Black/White OU Crew Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Just so that Team Homosexual alliance knows, Texas is out of town til monday, so just hang on until then.

Also, our team is supported by the largest thread in dragonspiral tower and JaradoMartino What do you got?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Please direct all complaints about not getting in to Earthworm and kimotherapy415
No worries, you and earthworm as well as kimotherapy415 are now new members of my shit list. Welcome, you can enjoy your stay until further notice :D

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just so Team Scramble knows, I'll be travelling 5:30 AM on Wednesday, so it'd be good if Texas Cloverleaf made himself available as soon as he gets home.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Alright, since I've received a few requests to change team order for practical reasons, with Earthworm's approval, I have decided to relax the team order rule. Teams may change their orders, including their first players, if and only if the opponent's team agrees to it. This is to ensure that switching players around will make battles easier to schedule and complete, not harder. Teams wishing to change orders should first arrange this with their opponents and then PM me informing me of the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)