Grammer-Prose Team Queue

I'm not exactly sure if I'm supposed to post here (since I'm not a member of the GP team), but I did an amateur GP check on Tentacruel here. Do any of the GP team members want to check if it's stamp-worthy?

Edit: Also, one on Hoppip here.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I stamped Pewqazz's Hoppip check.

NixHex was a fool and forgot to mention he did Sentret, but I did a second one to finish it off OVER his check. bcuz i'm orsm

i also finished kricketot (also which nixhex did and forgot to mention)

UU Zapdos has had a "rookie" check which covered a lot of errors and I think it should be checked by a proper GP member, link is in my signature

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gave second check to Status in Black and White.
Gave first check to Deino.
7/20: Checked Kricketot.
edit: and another to Sentret.
I stamped Pewqazz's Hoppip check.

NixHex was a fool and forgot to mention he did Sentret, but I did a second one to finish it off OVER his check. bcuz i'm orsm

i also finished kricketot (also which nixhex did and forgot to mention)
Fate made fun of me cause of my supposed pc++ in this thread. Either way, couldn't you see just by looking at the thread that i did one?
Oh, and, checked Remoraid 1/2

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So Zystral doesn't get confused, I'm posting this here on the new page. I stamped SuperJOCKE's check on UU Stoutland. (1/2)
edit: Gave second stamp to Aroma-X's Finneon. (2/2)
Also, metsrule158's Spinarak. (2/2)
Also, comatt's Geodude. (1/2) ps. let elDino do the next check thanks.
Also, V0x's check on Diana's Cleffa. (1/2)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)