Outloud.fm - Like Turntable.fm but open to all countries, streamlined, and YOUR songs

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Fun site, I'm pretty lazy at finding new music so I can mooch off of you guys here. Here were some of my highlights:

I Can't Drive
by The Wesley Willis Fiasco

aaron carter how i beat shaq

fly away by teddyloid

Chistmas Medley by pokemon:christmas bash

Id Engager
by of Montreal

Lost in the Supermarket
by The Clash

Dull Life (Professor Purple Remix)
by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Gyroscope
by Dismemberment Plan

This Love
by The Baseballs
(cover of Maroon 5's original)

My Pal Foot Foot Mp3
by The Shaggs

It Wasn't Me
by Shaggy

They Provide The Paint For The Picture Perfect Masterpiece That You Will Paint On The Insides Of Your Eyelids
by Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution

Master of Art
by Laura Stevenson & the Cans

Dearg Doom
by Horslips

The Sea & the Rhythm
by Iron & Wine

when you were young
by William Fitzsimmons

Til the Ocean Takes Us All (Live At Triple J's AWOL Concert)
by The Cat Empire

Japanese girl bands

Thanks for the songs guys :D.

edit: nah Dan Dan, I could listen to that all day imo

I uploaded a few songs from one of my new favorite artists The Weeknd. I have a bunch of new underground-like artists that have amazing songs, in my opinion. If people are truly interested, I can post them all up.

rey, Genny, and RG all had chill taste in music, props to them for making it amusing

Rodan just hated everything that wasn't Aaron's Party??

I didn't even know who the rest of the people were on smogon lmao, but yeah. cool site, will return

Edit: and yeah the queue didn't work too well for me, I couldn't tell when a song was going to end. which sucked when shitty songs came on, ugh

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MGMT is for giant nerds

edit:

but so far everyone has exceeded my expectations with what they listen to, and I will be there more often

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
bumping this cause it was fun while it lasted

by which i mean it was fun to force my music tastes onto others

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sounds awesome about to make a twitter account and show some people great rap music.

xenu

Banned deucer.
this is amazing, thanks for the share!

i'm on rn, if anyone wants to join. i'll be playing mostly prog/post-rock/experimental (i.e the likes of tool, rush, radiohead, mogwai, porcupine tree etc)

EDIT: also, chat doesn't seem to be working for me. anyone else have the same problem?

CALLING EVERYONE: GET ON OUTLOUD

even rodan is invited. as long as he promises not to bring the Christmas Medley with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)