Amy Winehouse, dead at 27 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, spend more time bashing a dead person. A dead person who is probably more important than whatever you're going to end up being.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes, spend more time bashing a dead person. A dead person who is probably more important than whatever you're going to end up being.
/thread

There are more important issues in the world right now and all you guys can think about is putting someone that you didn't even know down after their death. I'm going to make a thread about all of you after you die so we can insult the stupid things you've done in your lives.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Well that was mean. No hatred on this chat.
what the fuck
/thread

There are more important issues in the world right now and all you guys can think about is putting someone that you didn't even know down after their death. I'm going to make a thread about all of you after you die so we can insult the stupid things you've done in your lives.
1 famous person > 92 not famous persons

I don't know what's more fucked up, the fact that people on Smogon seemingly care about this more than the events in Norway or that people are rejoicing over her death. She made shitty decisions that quickened her demise but it doesn't mean that you should celebrate someone's death when they haven't hurt anyway to my knowledge.

Not trying to be on a high horse but...

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
apparently enough drugs for you guys to know who she is. that's p impressive

I haven't done anything important for anyone and I never said I did. Wow. I just don't agree with the idea of any one person being more important than all the average people who do the jobs that actually need to be done to keep society going.

What even made you guys think I was talking about myself?

I swear to fucking god if I ever mass murder people it will be people who make topics about dumb dead fucking shit ass idiot celebrities.

"‎32 People died in a Chinese train crash, over 80 innocent kids massacred in Norway, UN-backed child soldiers are fighting in Libya, the US is facing default, massive famine in the Horn of Africa, religious-ware banned in Belgium, massive phone hacking scandal in England...
...And all the news talks about is Amy Winehouse...?"
^This is what's wrong with society.

Hey, I don't want to be the person who is called "dumb", I just wanted to see what people thought about it, I personally hate Amy Winehouse, but I still think that it's depressing that someone dies at so young because of such a thing. Its not like I don't care about all the other horrible crap thats happening, hell, I think that Amy Winehouse dieing is the least of out problems, I just posted because It just seemed interesting. If a moderator thinks this post isn't good compared to all the tragedies happening today, they are free to lock/delete this thread

Sorry but I have to call anyone who thinks there is anything to observe about a dumbass given too much money and attention crashing and burning dumb. It is not interesting. Why would you need a moderator to tell you that a dumbass dying from the drugs she became famous from tepidly singing about doing is not interesting? There is nothing depressing and nothing to be learned or observed here because it has happened over and over and only consumers who make bad choices out of desperate boredom care.

/thread

/thread

I think its really ridiculous that people are arguing over something as small as this, people die every day, pretty much every minute, these 92 people in Norway have had their lives taken unwillingly, and if you look at Amy Winehouse, she basically chose when to die when she started doing drugs.

ok this 'more important' shit is really starting to wear on me

i don't give a fuck that amy winehouse is dead. i do, however, give a fuck about people going 'WHY ARE PEOPLE PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS, 92 PEOPLE ARE DEAD IN NORWAY'. 100 000 children die per day of starvation, 92 privileged 1st world children dying is infinitely less sad than that, but i'm not gonna go into the norway thread and call everyone myopic and stupid for not looking at 'more important' matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)